Announcements

Spotify Free Update Playlist View

Solved!
Highlighted

Spotify Free Update Playlist View

Casual Listener

I'm using Spotify Free on an iPhone SE, with the recent automatic update. Now, I can no longer view which songs are on one of my playlists. When I select a playlist, it only shows me a Shuffle Play button, an Add Songs button, the names of recent song additions, and suggested playlists. This makes it impossible to delete or reorder songs, or to know if I've already added a version of a song to a playlist. 

I don't know what's going on, but I'm extremely unhappy with this update.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Spotify Free Update Playlist View

Composer

Hi @-eoq_sj84l7zs,

If you scroll down to the bottom of the 'You Added' list and click on the 'and more' button, it will show up with the full list of songs on the playlist. Unfortunately you cannot search/filter or sort the songs but they will all be there. 

I understand that this is incredibly frustrating and I suggest submitting an idea at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/idb-p/ideas_live about what you want o be changed about the app.

If you need anything else don't hesitate to reply.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Composer

Hi @-eoq_sj84l7zs,

If you scroll down to the bottom of the 'You Added' list and click on the 'and more' button, it will show up with the full list of songs on the playlist. Unfortunately you cannot search/filter or sort the songs but they will all be there. 

I understand that this is incredibly frustrating and I suggest submitting an idea at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/idb-p/ideas_live about what you want o be changed about the app.

If you need anything else don't hesitate to reply.

View solution in original post

Casual Listener

Thank you for clarifying, and thank you for the suggestion!

SUGGESTED POSTS