Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.
401 Replies

I have been having the same problem and i actually emailed spotify saying that i tried all the methods on the community but the reply seemed automated and referered me back to the forums. very disappointed and feel that im wasting my monthly subscription for a dismal service

I agree with you it's annoying... When I had my issues about syncing song.... I found out you can only download 3333 tracks.... So first I deleted the app and started again but after a while I ran into the same issue... Then I realised its my playlist which normally have 200-1000 songs which put me well above the 3333 limit...so try deleting the playlist or a number of albums and see what happens....

3.5GB
Marked as solution

My spotify is ok now i can listen to all my music again but thank you so much for the response. 👍🏻📻📻📻

unfortunatly I have the same problem, and I have 12GB of free space on my phone. I have deleted the app, restarted my phone, everything I can think of, but it doesn't work.

Have you downsized your downloaded music on Spotify, you have a limit of 3333 songs that can be listened offline... Once you go above this it will stop syncing. Check your playlist cause that where you have over 100 song in there, so I suggest remove some of those it might help. I have currently have 3100 songs on Spotify... So I am close to the buffer....

Do not understand 3.5gb?

Do not understand 3.5gb?

I have little free space on my phone, but the spotify storage settings are set to store on my SD card (which has LOTS of free space). So it shouldn't matter how much space is available on my phone, right? It should still be working correctly.

That's true but how many songs do you have downloads? Spotify has a 3333 song limit per device only.... Delete some playlist and see what happens?

I only had about 80 songs on my library playlist.

Try and delete the app and re install, see if that works. It could also be Spotify may not recognise the extra space, I
Marked as solution

What is the Spotify issue?

Hello,
They cut off my husband service due to the fact he has not been near and Wi-Fi for over a month and is currently deployed. His Offline mode playlist doesn't work. Is there anyways to get his playlist back? Thank you.
Marked as solution

My offline songs work but the podcasts that I have downloaded don't play in offline mode. I have premium and plenty of space on my phone. How do I fix this?

Hey I bought spotify premium with my student account, I was charged 5.38 but I am not able to use premium. I'd like a refund if spotify isn't working out.

Did you click through the special nus student link to join?

my phone is a Galaxy Note 3 and I'm sure I did, I did it through spotify
and seleted the student membership

I keep getting the "You've reached the maximum number of downloads..." message. WHY? Did the max # of downloads change? Why did it let me exceed the # to begin with? I keep deleting songs, but it doesn't change and still will not allow me to download more. 

Suggested posts