Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.
401 Replies

I have a Samsung j3 and when I go to playlist I don't see the edit button and honestly have been trying for about 2 hours now

I keep trying to download my playlist and it just says waiting to download and the gray downloaded symbol doesn’t go away. I can’t get it to download and I have 18g of my phone and have tried re downloading it multiple times. 

Get an iPhone, delete the app, reinstall, you only download 3000 songs, make sure green ticks is on downloaded songs

I never really enjoyed iPhones because of their simplicity and I all in all
like Samsung but thanks

Make sure your Spotify is hooked up to the proper amount of storage, either device storage, or external SD card storage.

I have more than enough room. It just wants to be difficult.

Ok. You can also contact Spotify direct by email.

I did not know that. Thanks.
Marked as solution

I had a whole bunch of Xmas songs that wouldn't save on my device. I had plenty of room to boot but didn't realize I had chosen the the wrong storage source until it downloaded. 

Ok...just buy a new phone

It is the second time I have the premium family plan and on my PC it shows a premium account and on my iphone x it shows a free account and I can not use the benefit of listening off and running without the commercials etc ... how to solve this?

I paid the usual £10 on my laptop using a spotify code on a card that you get from stores. I went to download the tracks on wi-fi like I usually would so I can use on offline mode on my Ipod Touch & the tracks aren’t downloading at all, each time I hit the download button, it comes up with “want to play offline? Play tunes everywhere with Premium” and 2 buttons, one saying “got it” the other saying “dismiss”. HELP! 

I have like 35G or more and a brand new iPhone 8 and on very fast wifi why is mine only downloading 16 songs in over three hours 

Yes I agree, your songs should have long downloaded by then

So any idea what I do

Always over WI-FI.

I'm having the same problem. I don't use Spotify on a pc just my android phone. I've tried different things. I'm getting frustrated now as I pay monthly for this and it just isn't working. When I'm looking for help I have to travel through posts for answers post here and hope for an answer. Why can't I just talk to someone?

I once emailed Spotify directly and that helped.

But mine still has the 30 day trial and still can’t download 

Make sure your phone is Wi-Fi connected and settings are set to online mode.

Suggested posts