Voice Interactions

Plan

Free

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 8

My Question or Issue

I was wondering if someone could help me out with by voice interactions issue. I was going to enable voice interactions on my iPhone and right after I had allowed microphone access to my Spotify app, the app crashed. When I went back to voice interactions, I had expected to be able to go through the same steps in order to retry enabling voice interactions. However, it did not take me through the same steps at all and instead brought me to one two options I can select; Microphone Permissions or Voice Terms & Conditions. I tried going to settings and turning off microphone for Spotify to see if that brought me back to beginning original steps, it did not. Next I signed out of my account, that did not help. I deleted the app and re-downloaded and that did not help either. I am not sure if I am just doing something wrong or what it going on because now it is seeming like the voice interactions are enabled on my phone, but nothing happens when I say, "Hey Spotify" or anything else. I hope this is an easy fix. And thank you ahead of time!

1 Reply

Hey there @Maglie22,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. No worries - we're here to help!

To get started with Spotify Voice, we suggest you take a look at this support page and check out the FAQ. If you get stuck, feel free to get back in touch and we'll be happy to lend a helping hand 🙂

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts