iPhone App: Do not play album in shuffle mode by default.

Solved!

Re: iPhone App: Do not play album in shuffle mode by default.

farrellx
Regular

I have the same problem on ipod touch (4th gen) and my iphone5 - all music defaults to and reverts to shuffle mode.

It's incredibly frustrating.

rdngmikey
Gig Goer

I just tried this with an Ipod touch 32gb 5th generation without any problems. The device stays on the last selection I made, if it was on shuffle it continually shuffles, if turned off it was not turning itself back on.

Dell XPS Duel core laptop, 4 gb ram, windows vista, winamp
Samsung Galaxy s3
Ipod 32gb 5th generation

keef
Regular

I've had this problem since i've been using the app, on iphone 4s and now 5, currently up to date IOS and spotify app. Very fustrating.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi keef - What version are you currently using? We released an iOS update (0.6.0) just last week. 

Be sure you have that update and give it another go. 

Xecuternl
Casual Listener
Fresh install of the app did it for me

w84me2p

Sorry to join the conversation so late, but I've had this problem on my iPhone 4 for over a year, throughout all the versions and iOS updates. I've been meaning to look into the cause for a while now, since it's really annoying - especially when you want to listen to an album from beginning to end. I've been a paid user since the beginning and this issue and not being able to manage radio stations make me wonder why I'm still paying. I'll try a clean install and see if that helps.

Crehanjw

In this case, the Community seems to have very little impact on the app and developers. This message string petered out a few months ago, yet the problem persists. Very disappointing.

Adamabaum
Casual Listener
I am also experiencing this problem. I can't even get it to stop shuffling no matter how many times I press shuffle. Help please.

sushiannie
This has been annoying me for months. I'm on an iPhone and I can't turn shuffle off! It defaults to shuffle. I tap on it and it just flashes as if to acknowledge my selection, but stays on shuffle. I've tried the suggestions on here. Really hard to listen to Vivaldi 4 seasons on shuffle. Can you fix this please?

Subdebutante

This is my problem SUDDENLY this morn too. Super annoying. I pay for premium. Not for long if this isn't fixed

SUGGESTED POSTS