Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPhone

iPhone

I have seen some third-party iPhone data erasers on Google. If I use them, will they damage other data on my iPhone?

7 Replies

Hey @Iamsfer, welcome to the Community.
Hope you're doing great!

Could you exactly tell me what's your problem with Spotify?

Thanks 🙂

I am going to clean my iPhone, and i got some tutorials about iPhone data eraser from Youtube and Google,but i don't know if they will damage other devices on the iPhone.

Hey @Iamsfer,

Sorry but what is the issue with Spotify?

Is it not working?

Please let me know.

@OP.Please let us know which third-party tool you are talking about.

@Wissasey wrote:

@OP.Please let us know which third-party tool you are talking about.

I have not used any tools on my iPhone,i'm afraid I might damage iPhone.

Hey @Iamsfer,

Could you tell me more what do you mean by "if they will damage other devices on the iPhone"?

If you want to just clear Spotify cache simply go to Your Library > Settings button > Storage > Delete Cache and it will clear any unused data. It won't remove your downloaded songs or your account data. Your account data is saved on Spotify's servers so nothing wouldn't happen to it.

Hope it helps.

@Loxer wrote:

Hey @Iamsfer,

Could you tell me more what do you mean by "if they will damage other devices on the iPhone"?

If you want to just clear Spotify cache simply go to Your Library > Settings button > Storage > Delete Cache and it will clear any unused data. It won't remove your downloaded songs or your account data. Your account data is saved on Spotify's servers so nothing wouldn't happen to it.

Hope it helps.

I am sorry i am late,I am afraid to test something I didn't know more, because my brother was testing some software on his iPhone and it crashed.

Suggested posts