"Repeat One" functionality question

Solved!

Re: "Repeat One" functionality question

Casual Listener

I am sorry, what you have offered is not a solution at all.

To change then to a different song and still keep the repeat one song functionallity is even more difficult. Not a solution at all.

Highlighted

Hi. Using a Windows 10 laptop, I do sometimes want to listen to any one of my short playlists on repeat, I have some with only two (2) songs. But, with or without the "Repeat 1" clicked on (or off), my playlists Do't Repeat. What is the problem? I am paying for services, we all are, and we can't contact you people in person? But what is the problem that the songs don't repeat?

Highlighted

And Chrome doesn't do it eather 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have opened a feature request for this under https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Keep-quot-Repeat-One-quot-option/idi...

If you agree that this should be a thing, be sure to give it an upvote.

Highlighted

Hello,
I have found a strange solution now. Open spotify on your phone, choose desktop-pc device to listen. Then you can open "repeat one" function from your phone. The button emerges and remains there on your desktop application even after the mobile application is closed.
Have a good one 🙂

Highlighted

I'm sorry, I'm kind of new... so... if repeat one repeats the song over and over again, what does the plain repeat do? Repeat the playlist? Also, is there a way to make it so songs that aren't on your playlist don't come up?

SUGGESTED POSTS