remove followers

Solved!
Mario

Hey folks,

Writing to remind everybody about this Idea related to the topic since it's got quite big and could get even further with us supporting it. 

Don't forget to subscribe (after adding your +VOTE) to be notified with all the next updates.

More info on how your feedback will reach Spotify here.

Cheers!

Re: remove followers

user-removed
Not applicable
spotify devs are so **bleep**ed, this literaly takes 5 min to implement and every fkin platform has this feautre.

kirlouu
Visitor
Can someone that works for spotify PLEASE push this idea more? I know for sure it isn't a difficult update to implement. I have a person that follows me that has harassed me in the past and it would be GREAT to be able to remove him so I can listen to music peacefully knowing he can't see what I am listening to!! Thanks.

secbitchris
Casual Listener

Throwing my name onto the pile. Implement this feature before January 1 or lose me as a paying customer. 

tih10
Visitor
This is ridiculous, something really needs to be done about this issue. My ex has created multiple fake accounts now on all platforms and is currently following me on spotify and I would like him remove immediately. Please look for a solutions to this issue if you want customers to keep using your platform.

iari
Casual Listener

This is ridiculous, it still hasn't been solved. Whoever is harassing you guys will eventually stop, it does get better and you eventually move on, but I cannot believe Spotify for not fixing this, its a serious problem. I ended my subscription around 2 or 3 months ago because of this and bugs that randomly stopped playing my music.

Mario

Hey there Folks,

Thank you for reaching out about this.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. 

We're aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

Meanwhile - you can vote for this idea to make sure Spotify looks into it. You'll find all the info regarding how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

Cheers!

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland

I would really like to block an abusive person and their "flying monkeys" from my Spotify. Please make this possible.

Gigachick
Visitor

They really need to look into fixing this.. when you have a stalker any way they stalk you is abusive and intrusive,not to me tion unnerving. I want to share with my kids my playlist and not have to .ale them all invisible!

DoomNation
Music Fan

I second this motion

Flowcus
Visitor

Hello Spotify Team,

Please implement the option to remove followers.

I prefer not to have any followers and I don’t want to waste my time with creating a new account and transferring all my playlists manually.

Thank you! 

SUGGESTED POSTS