Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 955 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 955 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Free trial-missing songs

I just started my 30 days free trial but most of the songs i have saved in my songs list won't play offline. I even tried canceling the free trial sub. and starting it again but a bunch of songs still wont play when i go offline.

• I just started my 30 days free trial but most of the songs i have saved in my songs list won't play offline. I even tried canceling the free trial sub. and starting it again but a bunch of songs stil...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Through Globe payment

Hi guys. I paid premium yesterday through my globe account but i can't still have my premium what should i do? And my account shows only the family promo and the one year promo. Help

• Hi guys. I paid premium yesterday through my globe account but i can't still have my premium what should i do? And my account shows only the family promo and the one year promo. Help
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to account

Hi! I can't login to my account, because my current country is not the same as the country mentioned in my profile. I currently live in Canada and i have set my profile country to Canada, still I get this error. Any suggestions? Thanks!Reinier

• Hi!   I can't login to my account, because my current country is not the same as the country mentioned in my profile. I currently live in Canada and i have set my profile country to Canada, st...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family - Wrong assumption of different country

Hi there, I am currently in the same room with my husband, same ISP/ mobile provider, address, both sites show Spotify Germany. I just sent my husband my premium family subscription and there is the error message 'doesn't work because you are not in ...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I am currently in the same room with my husband, same ISP/ mobile provider, address, both sites show Spotify Germany. I just sent my husband my premium family subscription and there is the ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The solved answers for Error 408 Is NOT working

So i have read many texts on how to solve this error 408, I live in canada and ive never traveled and used spotify anywhere else, but yet i have the message keep popping up and im unable to log in. I have alerady tried to edit the profiles country (b...

• So i have read many texts on how to solve this error 408, I live in canada and ive never traveled and used spotify anywhere else, but yet i have the message keep popping up and im unable to log in. I...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Susbcription and account

My account has been disabled because the payments for premium were canceled. I just wanted to go back to the free spotify but now my account was disabled and I can't log in to find my playlists. When I try to sign up again, it says that my email is a...

• My account has been disabled because the payments for premium were canceled. I just wanted to go back to the free spotify but now my account was disabled and I can't log in to find my playlists. When...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing Discover Playlist Photo

It has been the same photograph for months, it's of me and my ex and I would like to change it. I have deactivated Facebook, but that doesn't work. I don't want to delete my account.

• Visitor
  • It has been the same photograph for months, it's of me and my ex and I would like to change it. I have deactivated Facebook, but that doesn't work. I don't want to delete my account.
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged but do not know account email

I need an email to contact spotify support, I am currently being charged for an account and do not remember the email address to recover the account and cancel my monthly subscription. If anyone has an email or advice I would appreciate it. Thanks in...

• I need an email to contact spotify support, I am currently being charged for an account and do not remember the email address to recover the account and cancel my monthly subscription. If anyone has ...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged for the 30 day free tria!

You guys just charged me for a 30 day free trial! It screwed up my account! Def will be using something else! So mad right now!!!

• You guys just charged me for a 30 day free trial! It screwed up my account! Def will be using something else! So mad right now!!!
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong account?

I published music to spotify, it posted on the wrong account? How do I fix this?

• I published music to spotify, it posted on the wrong account? How do I fix this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account linked to wrong profile

I subscribed to Spotify via Facebook but my account is not linked to the right profile. Meaning that my account is linked someone else's email address, password, date of birth etc. Since I do not know the password I cannot edit and change my own prof...

• I subscribed to Spotify via Facebook but my account is not linked to the right profile. Meaning that my account is linked someone else's email address, password, date of birth etc. Since I do not kno...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Never used premium. Still being charged.

I canceled my account a couple months back and I'm still being charged for the premium account. I reactivated it recently because I wanted to see what was going on. I would like the 2 months credited back when I didn't even open the app.

• I canceled my account a couple months back and I'm still being charged for the premium account. I reactivated it recently because I wanted to see what was going on. I would like the 2 months credited...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login problem. email not linked to active account

So for some time now i have trying to contact spotify.all of a sudden my account wouldn't login anymore.HELPi sometimes get the message "your email and or password are incorrect" (wich is not true!)or"your email adress is not linked to an active spot...

• So for some time now i have trying to contact spotify. all of a sudden my account wouldn't login anymore. HELP i sometimes get the message "your email and or password are incorrect" (wich is not t...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in.

Okay so I can't log in at all. I've deleted facebook as a known app. I'm 100% sure I'm typing in the right email and password. I can log in on safari but not the app. What do I do?

• Okay so I can't log in at all. I've deleted facebook as a known app. I'm 100% sure I'm typing in the right email and password. I can log in on safari but not the app. What do I do? 😩
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New to Spotify

I just signed up for my free 30 day trial today, Nov 16. It says my credit card won't be charged until Nov 18 which is 2 days from now. How is that 30 day free trial period?Please advice so I can cancel tomorrow.Thanks.

• I just signed up for my free 30 day trial today, Nov 16. It says my credit card won't be charged until Nov 18 which is 2 days from now. How is that 30 day free trial period? Please advice so I can c...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family spotify

My family and I changed our spotify premium to premium for family recently. I got the code so I could make my own private account on my family's 'main'-account. I wanted to synchronize with my facebook. I just made a mistake, and synchronized with my...

• My family and I changed our spotify premium to premium for family recently. I got the code so I could make my own private account on my family's 'main'-account. I wanted to synchronize with my facebo...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer subscription from facebook to new email

Hi,I have just recently deactivated my facebook account which was linked to my spotify premium account. Is there a way that I can transfer my subscription to my gmail account instead? Can all my songs ang playlists be transfered also?Really need help...

• Hi, I have just recently deactivated my facebook account which was linked to my spotify premium account. Is there a way that I can transfer my subscription to my gmail account instead? Can all my so...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ending Spotify subscription

Hello, Last month I ended my Spotify subscription and had to wait until it runs out.During the last days I´ve gotten a message from Paypal that Spotify has charged me for another month, even though the website showed that I had cancelled my subscript...

• Hello, Last month I ended my Spotify subscription and had to wait until it runs out. During the last days I´ve gotten a message from Paypal that Spotify has charged me for another month, even though...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution login problems

i am a premium member, i can login on my computer, but with the same password and username, on my phones it tells me that either my username or password is incorrect.what am i doing wrong?

• i am a premium member, i can login on my computer, but with the same password and username, on my phones it tells me that either my username or password is incorrect. what am i doing wrong?
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes