Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 957 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 957 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't access my account

Hi, Since an hour, i can't access my account trough the normal login (username and password) and only trough the Facebook login. But when i check my account (when logged in with Facebook) the e-mailaddress, birthdate and password has been changed to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Since an hour, i can't access my account trough the normal login (username and password) and only trough the Facebook login. But when i check my account (when logged in with Facebook) ...
  • Baszert
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see friends

My account is connected with Facebook, but I can't see any friends. When I click follow, then shows message "There are no more friends to show at this time". On Facebook I don't see any Spotify activity of my friends.Sorry for English

• My account is connected with Facebook, but I can't see any friends.  When I click follow, then shows message "There are no more friends to show at this time". On Facebook I don't see any Spotify...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got new phone, lost premium.

Smashed my phone and it was easier to buy a new one than change out the digitizer of the old. I got a new contract with Sprint but just paid for Premium a few days ago. After logging in on my phone all of my playlists and stations and music are there...

• Smashed my phone and it was easier to buy a new one than change out the digitizer of the old. I got a new contract with Sprint but just paid for Premium a few days ago. After logging in on my phone a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I activated my account in America but i live in New Zealand

I activated my account in America but i live in New Zealand. i got the free trial in america but i have now returned to New Zealand and it wants me to pay for premium to use it abroad but i only want free? help please

• I activated my account in America but i live in New Zealand. i got the free trial in america but i have now returned to New Zealand and it wants me to pay for premium to use it abroad but i only want...
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to web player with Facebook after it's blocked

I have contacted spotify through email support more than a few times with no results or even acknowledgement. I used to be able to login to the webplayer at my desk through Facebook. Since then Facebook was blocked so I went on the hunt to see if the...

• I have contacted spotify through email support more than a few times with no results or even acknowledgement.   I used to be able to login to the webplayer at my desk through Facebook. ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Two Spotify accounts linked to 1 facebook account

So my friend created another Spotify account on my ipad and accidently linked it to my facebook. So now when I try to log on to mine it logs on to his. I disconnected it from my facebook, but when I sign in the regular way, it still signs into his. M...

• So my friend created another Spotify account on my ipad and accidently linked it to my facebook. So now when I try to log on to mine it logs on to his. I disconnected it from my facebook, but when I ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Another account is already registered with this email address.

Hi, When I log in to my account "jonathaneksberg" and try to edit my profile, I've get "Another account is already registered with this email address." when trying to save my profile? - Pls help me. Regards Jonathan

• Visitor
  • Hi,   When I log in to my account "jonathaneksberg" and try to edit my profile, I've get "Another account is already registered with this email address." when trying to save my profile?...
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Username or delete existing email?

I would like to change my username but as far as I can see this is not possible!! Therefore I would like to either delete my account and re- register with the same email address or change my email address on the account so I can use my main email add...

• Visitor
  • I would like to change my username but as far as I can see this is not possible!! Therefore I would like to either delete my account and re- register with the same email address or change my email ad...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribe Premium will Delete my Playlists ?

I would like to temporarily UNSUBSCRIBE from my SPOTIFY PREMIUM. But I wonder if it will automatically DELETE all my SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS (and ACCOUNT) ? Or could I keep my SPOTIFY ACCOUNT and PLAYLISTS safe, until I go back to Subscribe a Spotify Premi...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to temporarily UNSUBSCRIBE from my SPOTIFY PREMIUM. But I wonder if it will automatically DELETE all my SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS (and ACCOUNT) ? Or could I keep my SPOTIFY ACCOUNT...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New cardnumber - subscription

Hello, recently I recieved a new Eurocard to replace my old. I got a message when trying to log in that Spotify hasn´t been able to draw money from my card. How do I get back to my Spotify premium subscription. Where do I give you my new number in a ...

• Hello,   recently I recieved a new Eurocard to replace my old. I got a message when trying to log in that Spotify hasn´t been able to draw money from my card. How do I get back to my Spotify...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble cancelling my premium trial

i have tried to send this message before. i am actually thinking of dropping spotify. for two months i have been charged $9.99 (aug. & sept) on my account page, i have a messsage saying the funds were not available and it will be attempted again on 9...

• i have tried to send this message before. i am actually thinking of dropping spotify. for two months i have been charged $9.99 (aug. & sept) on my account page, i have a messsage saying the funds...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly all (4) devices logged out and I can't log back in...

Must have been a duplicate account created or something... I am logged into some sort of account with my name but ALL the playlists are gone. Someone help. There is nothing I can do from my end. I am a paying user, despite what it says on my account ...

• Regular
  • Must have been a duplicate account created or something... I am  logged into some sort of account with my name but  ALL the playlists are gone. Someone help. There is nothing I ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount not being applied

I just verified my student status to get the $4.99/month payment deal, but Spotify is still listing my subscription as being a $9.99 payment for the next month. Is there any way I can get this fixed?

• I just verified my student status to get the $4.99/month payment deal, but Spotify is still listing my subscription as being a $9.99 payment for the next month. Is there any way I can get this fixed?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

redeem card failed to change my account status

I have redeemed several gift cards in order to unlock spotify premium for 3 month. At first my spotify account information said that I will be using Premium for the next three month but I could not use any of the Premium services neither on my macboo...

• I have redeemed several gift cards in order to unlock spotify premium for 3 month. At first my spotify account information said that I will be using Premium for the next three month but I could not u...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work although i payed

Hey, on September the 24th i payed the last time so my premium account lasts until October the 24th. Yesterday i cancelled my Premium account because i don't need it anymore. The problem is, that all premium features were cancelled immediately althou...

• Hey, on September the 24th i payed the last time so my premium account lasts until October the 24th. Yesterday i cancelled my Premium account because i don't need it anymore. The problem is, that a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect

Hi, Pc World are somehow using my device through connect so whenever I want to play music it says they are controlling it! Can you please remove this for me??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Pc World are somehow using my device through connect so whenever I want to play music it says they are controlling it! Can you please remove this for me??
  • Marchall123
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 6 month trial not reflecting on account

Hello, I received a free 6 month trial of Spotify with my new phone. I followed the prompts and it gave me an error saying to try again later. I did and now it says that premium is already active on my device which I can see on the app that it's not....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I received a free 6 month trial of Spotify with my new phone. I followed the prompts and it gave me an error saying to try again later. I did and now it says that premium is already active on ...
  • LowerCaseL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all My Starred Songs

I used to have hundreds of starred songs and a bunch of playlists, now I have 13 starred songs and maybe 20 playlists. What happened?

• Casual Listener
  • I used to have hundreds of starred songs and a bunch of playlists, now I have 13 starred songs and maybe 20 playlists. What happened?
  • kaleazy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved Country

Hi all, Recently moved from UK to US and now I can't log into spotify. It tells me to update my profile. When I attempt to do so I find that the country in my profile is already USA but it's also greyed out and unclickable. Still can't log in. What s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Recently moved from UK to US and now I can't log into spotify. It tells me to update my profile. When I attempt to do so I find that the country in my profile is already USA bu...
  • RasmaG
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to Purchase Premium or Change Country

Hi, I'm from Canada and received an invite to the Canadian Spotify. When I try to change my country, it's listed as being an account from USA. In addition to being grayed out, when I try to purchase premium there is no option to pay from Canada. Is t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm from Canada and received an invite to the Canadian Spotify. When I try to change my country, it's listed as being an account from USA. In addition to being grayed out, when I try t...
  • truthfromfacts
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes