Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

3-months subscription for $0.99

3-months subscription for $0.99

Today I received an e-mail that offers me a 3-months premium membership for only $0.99. Is it true or a scam?

sdda.JPG

27 Replies

It's a true statement, although if you used your 7 day free premium service you are no longer eligible for the 3 months at .99 cent premium service promotion. Visit the website and you'll understand it's true!

Thanks! I haven't used 7-days premium yet, so I'm gonna purchase it soon. I couldn't believe I can get this discount and I was suspicious of it.

Unfortunately I accidentally pushed the free button and now I have to sort things out with Spotify. I wanted to save my free premium trial for later use, but now I'm afraid that I will lose my free trail and promotion.

Please read this page as it contains all the premium subscription details!
https://www.spotify.com/us/premium/?checkout=false

There's no 3 months option for me... 30 days trial and then I have to start paying 7 dolares a month... Help me please

Unfortunately you missed the 3 months for $0.99 promo that started back in June of this year, sorry. Every so often Spotify does a promo like that either for Summer or New Years. Although they do offer a student discount which is supposed to be fairly inexpensive but I myself haven't tried it. If you do plan on ever using one of those promo's remember that the 7 day free premium trial is lost after using the promo, so it's kind of a use it or lose it program, the same applies to the 7 day free premium trial.

I tried to subscribe, but it didn't accept the credit card because I live in Albania and it's anavailable here.

I'm not sure how cross country plans work for Spotify so I'm afraid I can no longer help with this issue. I would suggest going to the website and researching rules and regulations from within your country or region. Good luck!

No military discount? That's an outrage...

Unfortunately Spotify doesn't offer a military discount at the moment, hopefully in the future they will correct this issue and offer our veterans a discount for the premium subscription. On my behalf I would like to thank you for your military service.

If you have premium, it will deny you any sort of event like the 3-Months for $0.99. Which sucks, because I get tired of paying $10 every month and can't get the Student Discount because I'm in High School.

Can you use it to with the family plan?

It's actually hilarious you think you should get a discount for "defending your country". That's the biggest joke I have ever heard! That's like a shopkeepers discount or a teachers discount. I don't even care I'm gonna have some angry Americans after me, it's so ridiculous!

I'm currently on the 3 month $0.99/mo trial and wanted to get the family premium. Do we lose our 3 months at $0.99/mo if we upgrade early or do we just get charged the $14.99 at the end of our special offer period? Thx

If you've purchased the $.99 premium promo will it charge you full price afterwards?

Thanks for that offer

Moi jme suis abonné grâce à cette promo et ils m'ont pris 9.99 😡

Hi! I'm interested in doing the 3 months for $0.99 but afterwards, if I continue to want Spotify, I would like to use the student discount (I'm a student at Clemson university) but didn't want to do the trial if I couldn't use a student discount immediately following instead of a regular premium price.

Suggested posts