Announcements

A lot of music is missing for India

Solved!

Re: A lot of music is missing for India

samgurung
Casual Listener

@anagonzalez wrote:

Hi! Spotify is gradually uploading the songs, I recommend you wait and I'm sure they will be putting

I wonder what songs are they 'putting', as you put it  A large number of artists I listen too are missing. First the WMG problem and now saregama. Things are not looking to great. I wonder if anyone from spotify can give us some sort of a time frame when the problem will be resolved. I dont think they can really have a viable music service with so much songs missing from their catalogue. 

Re: Spotify for india does not have some songs

aneerban
so true!!!!!!!!! All Ed sheeran songs are missing! I mean it shows that ed sheeran is on top of top songs list but no ed sheeran songs! Not even the new ones! Like a song that was on spotify top charts isnt even available for listening in india! how is this possible? Pls add ed sheeran songs!

not_soham

that's pretty much exactly what happened to me. I bought the 1-year subscription out of sheer excitement and now I regret it. 

amdbabu
Regular

By the way, coming back after long time, is there  a way to find Spotify is adding new songs (not newly released), but new catalog. Also, one feature that is still keeping me in Apple music is iCloud Music library, which means I have no worry for missing catalog as long as my own music is in the cloud and appears for me to listen. Spotify doesn't have this golden feature I would say. Too sad, I am unable to go to Spotify though I wished a lot.

SarthakChandra

I had been using Spotify for 2 years using a VPN . When it arrived in India i waited for 4 months before purchasing a subscription. And even after this time, most of the best artists that are availible everywhere else are'nt availible here and i contacted Spotify and their Stupid Answer Bot sends the same reply every other message. Coldplay literally has 3 songs availible in India, which even Shitty Bloatware filled music players like Hangama and Gaana have. Personally feel like i wasted my money on purchasing a Spotify Premium in India.

Therealsud
Regular

Hey mate, I live in India as well and would love to have access to songs not available here. Do u mind telling me what vpn u r using currently? Thanks 

nikpandit

The Doors are missing..is their music company covered in your list

dustinwhitelock
Music Fan

Hi, @Therealsud , what platform are you using?

Therealsud
Regular

I use it in multiple platforms, Apple, Android as well as windows. It

dreamandgame105
Casual Listener

Its been more than 3 months Spotify has released in  india but they haven't solved their dispute with warner music. Its pathetic. Atleast there is some to keep us updated on whats happenning!

SUGGESTED POSTS