Finland / Used quite a bit Denmark
Issue first noted in iPhone 6, still continues on iPhone X
My Question or Issue
My account is either being used by someone else, or somehow two accounts are somehow linked.
1) Few months back my account started getting paused on my morning commute, giving the error "Your account is been used somewhere else". No weird devices on the list - but I was changing network from my own wireless to 4G (different ISP), and just didn't think more of it. Just thought it was an inconvenience.
2) This escalated in a way that my weekly suggestions started changing drastically. At this point I took a better look on my playlists, and they contained EDM and "feel good" playlists, which I do not listen - no hate, but not my thing. Still no weird devices visible.
3) As a solution from this community, I selected the "log out of all devices", then reset my password. I did this couple weeks ago, but I have been out-of-office, so my morning commute hasn't involved that much spotify.
4) This morning the same issue came back. Still no weird devices on my device list.
Spotify, please help!
Solved! Go to Solution.
What I suggest you to try is,
1. Unlink your Facebook account from Spotify.
2. Change your Facebook password and Spotify password again.
3. Link it back to Spotify.
Hope this helps, and have a great day!