Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist log in problem

Artist log in problem

Hello!

I live in Greece.

I have the Spotify Premium Duo plan running on a Desktop computer with Windows 10 Home.

Some years ago I uploaded an album of mine on Spotify.

Now I want to change the artist pic. I see that I have to log in as an artist. The only way I can log in though is as a simple user. If I made an artist profile I don’t remember the username. And when I ask for a password reset, the only mail recognized by Spotify is the one connected with my simple account.

What do I do?

Thank you,

Dionysis.

1 Reply

Hey @Dionysis,

happy to have your music on Spotify! To manage your artist profile, you first need to request access to it and link your personal account with an artist one.

If you don't remember having done that, try going to our Spotify for Artists page and click on Get Access on the top right. Follow the steps to link your accounts.

If you get an error or an email reply from our Creator Support team that the account is already linked, best to get in touch with them via the Contact link at the bottom of the artist page and explain the situation to them. Please do this only after trying to request access to avoid any work duplication. The team will do their best to help.

Feel free to get back to us if you are still having issues after trying the above. Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts