Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't use ID, username, Gmail nor fb to login to MY account. HELP.

Can't use ID, username, Gmail nor fb to login to MY account. HELP.

Hello I have Spotify premium (not family or student) and I can't login to it anymore! Not on computer nor on mobile app. 

I needed to connect it to my discord earlier but I quickly figured out I did not know my log in. Now I know my password since I use the same for literally everything I use, but I didn't know what Gmail adress nor username i was using again. I decided to check in my app but my name was only showing a bunch of numbers. 

Unfortunately I hit log out in the process. 

I attempted to ask a friend for my username (we share playlists) and I filled in the code along with my pass. Didn't work. 

I went with the option to get back the password by filling in the Gmail adresses. Turns out none of mine are in use??? 

Lastly I checked Facebook. Yes I am indeed connected, but attempting to log in using the same details, just creates me yet another Spotify account! Which I had to make in order to use this forum. 

So, I have an account I can't log onto yet I will pay for every month. 

I can only show the username, that I am indeed paying for this and that Spotify with its user ID is connected to my Facebook account.

Is there any way to retrieve my account or to cancel this membership? 

2 Replies

I'm in the same boat, I am paying for my premium account (md.**bleep**) though I can't seem to access it anymore. The password reset isn't coming through to my email (yes I have checked my junk folder) and there is another (free) account that has been created using my actual email address. 

The premium account exists as I can search and find my playlists. Someone please help us !!!!!

Hey there @RoxannaB and @md_stanley

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

In case you're not able to login into your Premium account, we suggest you first try the steps described here. Make sure you check these scenarios thoroughly and you'll be able to retrieve the login credentials for your Premium account. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts