Free/Premium

Country

US

Device

(iPhone 8, PC)

Operating System

(iOS 11, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I created my 1st account today using the Premium promo (3mo/.99cents).  I did not like my Profile Name (not username), and wanted to change it.  Entering a question on how to do this in the support page form caused a chat agent window to open.  The chat agent said I could easily delete the original account and create a new one using the same email address, and that he/she/(it?) could simply move my Subscription to the new account once it was created.  Unfortunately, creating the new account caused the browser page with the chat window to close.  I figured, ".99 cents is no big deal, I'll just re-pay".  However, every attempt to upgrade fails;  the payment "looks" as if it's going through PayPal correctly, however no upgrade (and thankfully no new charges) seem to be going through, and I simply CANNOT seem to get back to a chat agent window - all support page form submissions simply send me boilerplate email now.  This process, and trying to navigate the Spotify site, are somewhat frustating.  Some helpful assistance would be great...  Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @marstonblack, welcome to the Community!

In this case, it'd be best if you reach out to us through our chat support. You can also reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook.

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts