Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cannot find my FB friends

Cannot find my FB friends

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

iPhone 6S/ HP Laptop

Operating System

iOS 15.7.1/Windows 10 Home Single Language

My Question or Issue

I wanted to find my FB friends on the app, but on the desktop, even if I had connected, removed the app permissions, logged in through email and password, and reconnected it again, I couldn't see them.

One thing I've noticed is that while connecting through the iOS app, the login just repeats again and again even though I have already accomplished logging into my FB account.

2 Replies

Hey @kuraki-kun,

Thank you for sharing this issue with the Community!

Connecting to Facebook is currently only possible via the desktop app. I'm assuming this has already been done, but please check this article & confirm these have been the steps you've already taken.

In addition to that, we'd like to ask you to take a look at this short thread regarding the Friends Activity.
If everything looks the same on your end and the issue remains, do let us know and we'll take a further look at what can be done here 🙂

We'll be on the lookout for your response.
Arigato!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Good day. Thank you for responding. However, I tried searching for this community on how to repair it before making a post, so that means I tried what I could.

In the end, without doing anything, I can now see my FB friends on Spotify, so I guess posting on community after doing everything you can works?

Suggested posts