Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice and have never signed up for premium

Charged twice and have never signed up for premium

In the past I have used the Spotify free trial. Recently I inquired about signing up for premium with the student discount. I plugged in my CC info and then when I put in my school it says I'm not eligible so I remained on be free subscription. I am still on the free subscription but I've been charged twice, both charges are $4.99. One charge is from "SPOTIFY USA" and the other is from "ADY*SPOTIFY P000" if someone knows how to get these charges refunded or canceled please let me know as I'm still on the free account and would like to remain on that without any charges.

Thanks,
2 Replies

Hi @ColeF_22. Have the charges on your payment method been posted, or are they still pending? Odds are that they're only holding charges temporarily place by Spotify that will go away on their own in a few days. Let me know if they have been posted, or if anything else comes up. Cheers!

Hey, thanks for the help! I got an email from someone at Spotify and the charges should go away in a few days. They're just pending. Thanks!

Suggested posts