Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged for Monthly and Annual Membership

Hello Spotify Team, I wasnt sure where to reach out to for assistance, so i hope this is the right place. I noticed I was charged twice on my bill for April. Once $11.29 CAD then $135.46CAD two days later. I dont understand why i would be charged for...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Team,   I wasnt sure where to reach out to for assistance, so i hope this is the right place.   I noticed I was charged twice on my bill for April. Once $11.29 CAD then $1...
  • Huda1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am so sick of spotify **bleep**ing me over

I am so fusion sick of spotify it deletes all my paylists off my phone by itself it just undownloads 1.5 gigabytes of music on its own forcing me,to waste ALL of my data to redownload the **bleep**ing musicAs of today I am cancelling my spotify accou...

• Regular
  • I am so fusion sick of spotify it deletes all my paylists off my phone by itself it just undownloads 1.5 gigabytes of music on its own forcing me,to waste ALL of my data to redownload the **bleep**in...
  • cha0tix41
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and email changed

I have a premium account under a different username. I got an email this morning stating that the email address has changed. Now I cant sign in to any devices. I have reached out to @spotifycare regarding the issue and they stated that the accounts t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account under a different username. I got an email this morning stating that the email address has changed. Now I cant sign in to any devices. I have reached out to @spotifycare rega...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Subscription

Hello: I payed for the Student Subscription but I forgot to fill the requirements and there still charging me for the subscription. How can I continue the filling of requirements without having to pay again the subscription?? Thank you for your help ...

• Hello:   I payed for the Student Subscription but I forgot to fill the requirements and there still charging me for the subscription.   How can I continue the filling of requirements wi...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade premium account error

i am trying to upgrade my account to premium and when i fill in my credit card detail i saw this meessage. "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method...

• Casual Listener
  • i am trying to upgrade my account to premium and when i fill in my credit card detail i saw this meessage.   "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no mon...
  • vincekan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I have a premium account through Rogers and I signed in with Facebook. But I deactivated my Facebook and I can't figure out how to change it. I've emailed Spotify many times and I'm still not getting help. I would enjoy to have my music back. Hoping ...

• I have a premium account through Rogers and I signed in with Facebook. But I deactivated my Facebook and I can't figure out how to change it. I've emailed Spotify many times and I'm still not getting...
  • Jake
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Hello, my account has been hacked. I have received an email explaining that my email has changed. Now I can't access my account because the password has changed too! I sent 2 emails to support but I haven't any response. I just registered a new accou...

• Hello,    my account has been hacked. I have received an email explaining that my email has changed. Now I can't access my account because the password has changed too!   I sent 2 ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A way to see all the songs i played

Last week i listened a song, with a random playlist, and i can't find it anymore. Is there a way to see all the songs i played? Like a list? I'm going crazy i can't find that song...

• Casual Listener
  • Last week i listened a song, with a random playlist, and i can't find it anymore. Is there a way to see all the songs i played? Like a list? I'm going crazy i can't find that song... 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Early Charged for Premium without 3 months premium trial

I Recently upgraded my account to premium using my credit card. But i was already charged 129 Pesos for only 2 weeks of subscirption. Why i already dharged 129Pesos when there's is a 3 months premium trial which is cost only 9 pesos??

• Casual Listener
  • I Recently upgraded my account to premium using my credit card. But i was already charged 129 Pesos for only 2 weeks of subscirption.   Why i already dharged 129Pesos when there's is a 3 m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium via Smart load not working

Hello spotify, After my 7 days trial I suddenly avail for 3 months premium using Smart load, I recieved the message that my load was already deducted together with the reference number but after checking my account it still hasn't got premium I kept ...

• Hello spotify, After my 7 days trial I suddenly avail for 3 months premium using Smart load, I recieved the message that my load was already deducted together with the reference number but after chec...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Charged

I tried to cancel my month long trial as it was the last day of it. My account was still charged $10.72. Is it possible to get a refund for that amount and cancel my trial? Or at least get part of it refunded since I am a university student?

• I tried to cancel my month long trial as it was the last day of it. My account was still charged $10.72. Is it possible to get a refund for that amount and cancel my trial? Or at least get part of it...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Going mad trying to link account to Facebook despite reading several posts about same thing

Hi, Sorry if Im repeating same post as other users, but i have been poring over the posts reading solutions to my problem of account not connecting to Facebook and tried many of them out to no avail. I recently had to close my old FB account due to m...

• Visitor
  • Hi,    Sorry if Im repeating same post as other users, but i have been poring over the posts reading solutions to my problem of account not connecting to Facebook and tried many of them o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing country in profile

I have been trying to change my country in my profile from U.S to U.K so that i can get the student discount, but it is not letting me. Help?

• I have been trying to change my country in my profile from U.S to U.K so that i can get the student discount, but it is not letting me. Help?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Free trial and student Premium. WANT MONEY BACK

I recently decided to finally upgrade to premium after being a fellow spotify user for years now. I decided to do the Student PRemium discount and when I entered my card and went to the Student lookup with the college i attend, it said i was not regi...

• I recently decided to finally upgrade to premium after being a fellow spotify user for years now. I decided to do the Student PRemium discount and when I entered my card and went to the Student looku...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account

Hi,I just received an email to say that I've cancelled my spotify premium subscription (which I haven't), when I then try and logon I am getting the error message " The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account" Can ...

• Hi, I just received an email to say that I've cancelled my spotify premium subscription (which I haven't), when I then try and logon I am getting the error message " The email address you provided...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Premium to Student Premium

Hi there, I´m using a premium account and start now to study at a university and want to change to a student membership and pay half the prive.Do you know what´s the smartest way to change the model? Do I have to cancel my regular premium and start t...

• Hi there,   I´m using a premium account and start now to study at a university and want to change to a student membership and pay half the prive. Do you know what´s the smartest way to change...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change my email

I am wanting to change the email linked to my account. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I am wanting to change the email linked to my account. Please help
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with premium account

I have a premium account for years but since yesterday i'm back with the free account. I don't understand why. I followed the indications on the faq but nothing works, i'm always with free account. I sent a mail yesterday to the support but i got no ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account for years but since yesterday i'm back with the free account. I don't understand why. I followed the indications on the faq but nothing works, i'm always with free account. I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got hack what can I do???

Today I noticed that my account was hacked, can't listen to my music, this dumfuk erased my music, I already cancelled my account but how can get back my rights!!!! Can't disconnect that account or user from the devices Help!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Today I noticed that my account was hacked, can't listen to my music, this dumfuk erased my music, I already cancelled my account but how can get back my rights!!!! Can't disconnect that account or u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium gratis

Lo que pasa es que me regalaban 60 dias de spoti premium, pero solo me duro 5 dias la promo y volvi a la cuenta gratis, alguien sabe porque?

• Casual Listener
  • Lo que pasa es que me regalaban 60 dias de spoti premium, pero solo me duro 5 dias la promo y volvi a la cuenta gratis, alguien sabe porque?
  • Celsoc23
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes