Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Family Plan — Remove member

I added two members to my Family plan. My wife hardly uses it so I need to reduce to just one. I could only remove her from the members list but I guess I'll continue to be charged. How do I ensure I will be charged only for one family member and not...

• I added two members to my Family plan. My wife hardly uses it so I need to reduce to just one. I could only remove her from the members list but I guess I'll continue to be charged. How do I ensure I...
  • DNoZero
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Account's Email & Password is changed by Stangers

My Premium account is hacked by the others, or I don't know why they can change my email address & pw too.I only can post this "MayDay MayDay" message though Facebook login.I have sent lots of email to spotify and contact form, but did not get any re...

• Casual Listener
  • My Premium account is hacked by the others, or I don't know why they can change my email address & pw too. I only can post this "MayDay MayDay" message though Facebook login. I have sent lots o...
  • I_ming
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and Hijacked

So some lovely individual has hacked & hijacked! my account, theyve changed the email address and password so im stuck and cant get them off! Ive sent a couple of forms in to explain the problem as the email is going to go through to the hacker lovel...

• So some lovely individual has hacked  & hijacked! my account, theyve changed the email address and password so im stuck and cant get them off! Ive sent a couple of forms in to explain the pr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My whole library has disappeared

Hello, This morning i woke up with my whole Spotify library deleted. There's absolutely no more music, as if i was starting with a new account. I didn't do anything special.. I've got the same problem on my laptop & iPhone. Everything has just disapp...

• Hello,   This morning i woke up with my whole Spotify library deleted. There's absolutely no more music, as if i was starting with a new account. I didn't do anything special..   I...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify premium wouldn't work

HelloI've recently logged out of my spotify account and logged back in and found that I no longer have my premium account. I am still paying for spotify and don't have any other accounts. I don't want to pay again for spotify premium and be charged t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I've recently logged out of my spotify account and logged back in and found that I no longer have my premium account. I am still paying for spotify and don't have any other accounts. I don't w...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

free 30 day trial

If I do the free 30 day trial, can I still do the discounted student plan if I decide to keep it? Or by choosing the free 30 day trial do I automatically have to stick to a $9.99/mo plan?

• If I do the free 30 day trial, can I still do the discounted student plan if I decide to keep it? Or by choosing the free 30 day trial do I automatically have to stick to a $9.99/mo plan?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card + free 30day trial

Hello! So I got a gift card for 10 € on spotify. Now of course I want to get the most out of it.Then I learn that its not compatable to my student discount.And then I see when I activated it that I just have blown out 10 € for one month spotify premi...

• Hello!   So I got a gift card for 10 € on spotify. Now of course I want to get the most out of it. Then I learn that its not compatable to my student discount. And then I see when I activate...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge on my debit card

I recently tried to upgrade my subscription to free on Spotify, but I was charged for a account in New York for $4.99. My account is still not premium. Please help.

• I recently tried to upgrade my subscription to free on Spotify, but I was charged for a account in New York for $4.99. My account is still not premium. Please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account

After purchasing a new iPhone with my backed up Spotify, I have tried to log in to my premium account and it states I cannot use Spotify abroad. Doesn't make sense for two reasons I pay for a premium account (have done for years), and I'm still in my...

• Casual Listener
  • After purchasing a new iPhone with my backed up Spotify, I have tried to log in to my premium account and it states I cannot use Spotify abroad. Doesn't make sense for two reasons I pay for a premium...
  • dj2009-gb
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot to TURN OFF student discount

I am no longer a student and need to update my payment details, but for some reason it will not let me update my details without also verifying that I am still a student, which I am not. I no longer need the student discount and just want to TURN IT ...

• I am no longer a student and need to update my payment details, but for some reason it will not let me update my details without also verifying that I am still a student, which I am not. I no longer ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription and payment

Hi, I avail of the premium account and I was charge of the promo. My question is how come I'm still on my free trial and I can still see the Upgrade to Premium at the top right of my board.? I don't get it. Trie d looging out and in in your suggestio...

• Hi, I avail of the premium account and I was charge of the promo. My question is how come I'm still on my free trial and I can still see the Upgrade to Premium at the top right of my board.? I don't ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium family pack

Is it permanent until we cancel the Spotify premium family pack or is it like one of those offers that only last for two months or so?

• Is it permanent until we cancel the Spotify premium family pack or is it like one of those offers that only last for two months or so?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account information changed and potentially compromised

Well look at me, I'm late to the party, a rather infuriating one might I add.Today I woke up after a long week of work and overtime to get home and find I had to login again to spotify. Was fine, I log in with facebook so I got in easily without any ...

• Well look at me, I'm late to the party, a rather infuriating one might I add. Today I woke up after a long week of work and overtime to get home and find I had to login again to spotify. Was fine,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account appears to be deactivated

I use my facebook email to login to Spotify. So... I know my username and password are right. However, my Spotify client says "login failed" the username or password is incorrect. When I click on forgot password and enter my email, it says "The usern...

• Casual Listener
  • I use my facebook email to login to Spotify. So... I know my username and password are right. However, my Spotify client says "login failed" the username or password is incorrect. When I click on for...
  • avo1022
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

wrong language/country

My Spotify logged out and when I tried logging back in it said "can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days" everything as far as costumer support is in a different language and I cannot change it.

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify logged out and when I tried logging back in it said "can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days" everything as far as costumer support is in a different language and I cannot change it.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify Account - Already had facebook account created.

Hello, I just created a new premium spotify account and spent a while creating some new playlists. I decided I wanted to link it to my facebook page, but apparently i already created a spotify account on my facebook 4 years ago. I cannot link my new ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I just created a new premium spotify account and spent a while creating some new playlists.   I decided I wanted to link it to my facebook page, but apparently i already create...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BTW (tax) number

Hi, I'm from belgium. I want to change my tax number, but I don't seem to find that option...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm from belgium. I want to change my tax number, but I don't seem to find that option...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying for spotify through vodafone but want to stop

hello guysim paying for premium through vodafone but want to change to a direct payment so i can do a family subscription, however vodafone is not showing this on my bill so i cant cancel through them, if i cancel my account with spotify then reopen ...

• Visitor
  • hello guys im paying for premium through vodafone but want to change to a direct payment so i can do a family subscription, however vodafone is not showing this on my bill so i cant cancel through t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro doble

Como pueden darme un reembolso

• Como pueden darme un reembolso
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star