Announcements

Error code: 3

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Error code: 3

Haven't read all the posts below/above but I changed the username to be equal to just my username and not whole email. So if your email is 1230@gmail.com just put 1230 for username. 

Highlighted

Check the email you used to signup for Spotify.  I have been having the Error Code: 3 problem for about a week.  So I check my email and there is one from Spotify from the beginning of December saying they reset my password because they thought my password/account had been compromised.   I reset the password and can now login error free.

Highlighted

I have an email (not facebook) account and this was happening with me and I had now idea what was going on. I have 2 spotify accounts (by accident) and I changed the paswords on both multiple times but it was still not letting me log in. I even made another brand new account to see if that would help. Finally, instead of entering my email, I entered my acocunt name and than it let me log in. Thank God, cause I was getting very frustrated. Hope this helps! 

Highlighted

Same!
Highlighted

Found a solution, for whatever reason some idiot thought it would be smart to have separate passwords used for your online and device apps. There is a page that has a separate username that you can then get a password from. Seriously, I have never had more trouble from any software than this, soley because of just weird design decisions like this. I'm more tempted to jump ship every day.

Highlighted

thanks!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Perhaps I corrected this unkowingly by resetting my password from my computer and my iphone.

Good catch on your part

brian

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Me too. Could be the problem is that I use multiple devices for my account- home desktop, work desktop, cellphone. Perhaps it doesn't like different IP addresses or something?

Today I can't login with any of them... 😞

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is the precise answer I needed! Thank you!!!

Highlighted

Thank you so much this worked.

SUGGESTED POSTS