Hi-fi, lossless playback, FLAC offer

Solved!

Hi-fi, lossless playback, FLAC offer

wilpacolypse

Just received a notification via the app for lossless playback, etc.., for an additional $5 but i clicked back and now it's gone? How can i find this again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hi all, Spotify Staff here. 

We don't have an offer for lossless playback. The absolutely best way to let Spotify know you would be interested in such a feature is to leave your vote and comments here: "HiFi Quality - Lossless Streaming 16bit 44.1khz"

I can assure you the feedback in the Idea Exchange is being passed on to the internal teams on a very regular basis. As soon as we have any updates on this we will post in that thread first. 

Thank you for coming to the Spotify Community to give us your feedback. If you have any questions please post here.

View solution in original post

86 Replies

seanpatrick76
Gig Goer

Deezer just introduced FLAC Lossless streaming last week - though it's $20 CAD.  I'd love to try it out, but the Spotify student plan for $5 bucks is just too sweet a deal - for now...  I also think Deezer is WAY better desinged than Tidal, so there's that.

Casual Listener

lcolling Spotify delivered this notification in the app trying to sell Spotify Hi-Fi.

lcolling
Community Legend

Hmm that sounds strange for me. 😕

Never heard about something like this.

Maybe you should try to contact the support and ask them about this offer.

I'm sure they know more about that.

SUGGESTED POSTS