Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't change username or profile pic

Hi There:I am on a premium plan.I want to change my username and profile pic.iphone xs mac.I have tried all the directions for changing profile pic and username both on desktop and mobile app....When I go to view profile there is no option to edit. A...

• Visitor
  • Hi There: I am on a premium plan. I want to change my username and profile pic. iphone xs mac. I have tried all the directions for changing profile pic and username both on desktop and mobile app...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update payment information

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSA My Question or IssueThe credit card that's currently attached to my account is going to be cancelled soon, however I can't update with a new one. I've tried multiple different times with different cards. The card I will b...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA   My Question or Issue The credit card that's currently attached to my account is going to be cancelled soon, however I can't update with a new one.  I...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Display Name

Can you change that username and if you can, how?

• Casual Listener
  • Can you change that username and if you can, how?
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i move my playlists from one user to a new one?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

My other account session was closed, I did not do that and now I cannot log in again. I wanted to reset my password and they don't send me the email either, I don't know what to do, I need help the account is: guadaxluz

• Visitor
  • My other account session was closed, I did not do that and now I cannot log in again. I wanted to reset my password and they don't send me the email either, I don't know what to do, I need help 😞 t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone linked their PlayStation Network to my Spotify account

I was trying to link my Spotify account to my PlayStation Network and it said that someone already had done so, I tried to unlink it from my Apps tab in my account settings and I did but it didn’t work, can someone help me figure this out?

• Visitor
  • I was trying to link my Spotify account to my PlayStation Network and it said that someone already had done so, I tried to unlink it from my Apps tab in my account settings and I did but it didn’t wo...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium Family Anmeldung nicht möglich

Hallo,vor kurzem habe ich meinen Account auf Family umgestellt und die Einladungen versendet. Leider kann sich kein Familienmitglied anmelden. Egal ob über Handy oder Tablett oder Laptop.Da keines meiner Familienmitglieder einen Spotify-Account hatte...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, vor kurzem habe ich meinen Account auf Family umgestellt und die Einladungen versendet. Leider kann sich kein Familienmitglied anmelden. Egal ob über Handy oder Tablett oder Laptop. Da keine...
  • ChrisU1969
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Subscription] Lyrics

Problems with the lyrics:Some songs don't have lyrics Some songs don't have time-synced lyrics"Behind the lyrics" feature isn't good. I get why it would be, but sometimes I just want to see the lyrics. Maybe you can add a button where you can alterna...

• Problems with the lyrics: Some songs don't have lyrics  Some songs don't have time-synced lyrics "Behind the lyrics" feature isn't good. I get why it would be, but sometimes I just want to s...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Suspicious Activity

My account was hacked. I haven't logged in for some time. Spotify may have lost a customer as when I attempted to log in, I couldn't. I then reset my password and used the sign out everywhere function. PlanFree now but premium before April.CountrySou...

• Visitor
  • My account was hacked. I haven't logged in for some time. Spotify may have lost a customer as when I attempted to log in, I couldn't. I then reset my password and used the sign out everywhere functio...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked..

My account was hacked today and it was logged in from Ukraine. I'm in UK. I immediately changed my password and contacted customer support. The customer support executive said it was my fault and I might have shared my playlists. How is this my fault...

• Visitor
  • My account was hacked today and it was logged in from Ukraine. I'm in UK. I immediately changed my password and contacted customer support.    The customer support executive said it was m...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Scared and Afraid

Someone accessed my account. Spotify gave me a heads up. The perpetrators didn’t listen to music or screw with my playlist. Whatever diabolical deeds they were up too I know not but the incursion into my privacy has left me shaken.

• Music Fan
  • Someone accessed my account. Spotify gave me a heads up. The perpetrators didn’t listen to music or screw with my playlist. Whatever diabolical deeds they were up too I know not but the incursion int...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify.me top artist hasn't changed in close to 2 years

My Question or IssueMy spotify.me lifetime most listened to artist hasn't changed in almost 2 years even though i never listen to them anymore. Also on spotify wrapped 2019 my artist of the decade was different than my spotify.me lifetime artist so i...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue My spotify.me lifetime most listened to artist hasn't changed in almost 2 years even though i never listen to them anymore. Also on spotify wrapped 2019 my artist of the decade ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Account Stolen

PlanPremiumCountryUSA/ItalyDeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemiOS 13My Question or IssueTo Whom It May Concern, My Spotify Account: wwilson94, has been taken over. I noticed it last night when I was playing music and it was randomly changing. I was able ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA/Italy Device iPhone 8+ Operating System iOS 13 My Question or Issue To Whom It May Concern,   My Spotify Account: wwilson94, has been taken over. I noticed it...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ripristino Profilo Artista

Piano Premium. Nazione Italia. Ho associato un profilo artista al mio profilo privato. Vorrei resettare ovvero eliminare il profilo artista con tutti i contenuti e riaprirlo da capo. Come potrei procedere? Grazie per il vostro tempo.

• Casual Listener
  • Piano Premium. Nazione Italia. Ho associato un profilo artista al mio profilo privato. Vorrei resettare ovvero eliminare il profilo artista con tutti i contenuti e riaprirlo da capo. Come potrei proc...
  • lrsp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country problem

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines My Question or IssueI created a Spotify account 6 month age when I was in USA using an US credit card. And now I'm back to Philippines and I want to change my payment method to my PayPal in Philippines or a my own credit...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines   My Question or Issue I created a Spotify account 6 month age when I was in USA using an US credit card. And now I'm back to Philippines and I want t...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant access account

Hi, My old account which was connected via Facebook doesnt work anymore. There is no way I can reset my password. Even with the connection removed via Facebook, it keeps saying that it already exists. I know created a new account with my work email, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My old account which was connected via Facebook doesnt work anymore. There is no way I can reset my password. Even with the connection removed via Facebook, it keeps saying that it alrea...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Help with spotify charge

PlanFreeCountryPhilippinesMy Question or IssueI was wondering if there is a way to either cancel or check what Spotify account is on my card? Cause I saw that on my statement that I was being charged every month even though I'm not using spotify anym...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Philippines My Question or Issue I was wondering if there is a way to either cancel or check what Spotify account is on my card? Cause I saw that on my statement that I was b...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Display name changed?

I recently noticed my display name/username on spotify has changed to a bunch of letters/numbers, and my profile picture has been removed. I have no idea why this happened and would like some help getting it back to normal please

• Casual Listener
  • I recently noticed my display name/username on spotify has changed to a bunch of letters/numbers, and my profile picture has been removed. I have no idea why this happened and would like some help ge...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

my account name

hello guys I create my spotify account with my facebook but I m closed my facebook account and spotify gives me random name how to take my old name in spotify pls help me! my name is:kaan kaya

• Visitor
  • hello guys I create my spotify account with my facebook but I m closed my facebook account and spotify gives me random name how to take my old name in spotify pls help me! my name is:kaan kaya
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem: Adding someone to family plan

Hey, I'm trying to add my daughter to my family plan. I created an account for her but can't figure out how to send her an invite. If I go to the Manage Family Plan page there is no option for adding anyone. See below. Am I missing something? ThanksM...

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 12.30.54 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey,  I'm trying to add my daughter to my family plan. I created an account for her but can't figure out how to send her an invite. If I go to the Manage Family Plan page there is no option f...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes