Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I dont receive any email from Spotify on my email (and I cant enter to my spotify account)

I dont receive any email from Spotify on my email (and I cant enter to my spotify account)

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Moto g 5

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I dont know why today my account logged out itself, and I couldn't enter with my password. So, I tried to reset my password but I never received the Email. When I get contact with the support chat, they told me they will send me manually the email. But I dont receive it neither

So I created this account to try the procces and with this account I received the email, It can be an outlook problem, but I would like to know what other thing can I do

10 Replies

Hey @nazalt, I'll be happy to help!

On the old account, could you try checking out the spam/junk folders to see if it's there? If it's not, please try a password reset using a different browser or incognito mode.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, 

my account automatically logged out and then showed an error code 410 and i dont have facebook so cant use it to recover. When i put in my username for my original account and what i know is the password its incorrect and whn i try to reset it, it doesnt send to my email. 

Please help me recover it as my music from the past 4 years is on there. 

I have the same problem. suddenly my account has been closed, on my pc and my phone. As much as I put the correct password I get an error and trying to recover my password with the mail does not reach me. I have checked all the emails and all the unwanted ones.

I know and I'm really upset as my music from the past four years is saved
on here and the only solution I can think of is making a new Spotify
account and then following the playlists from my original account but I'm
having to resave around 700 songs!

Hey! I  rewieved into the Spam folder since the first time and I didn't receive any email. Also I tried since the app, google from phone, from desktop and IExplorer. It didn't work

I am having this exact same issue!!!!! My account logged out on it's own almost about a week ago. I've sent the password reset over 30 times and have not received a single email from Spotify to reset a password. Nothing in my inbox, nothing in my spam folder, nothing anywhere. I would like to get in contact with someone to cancel my Premium because I'm being charged for it and it's not being used because I can't enter my account. HAVE WE BEEN HACKED??

@Kate70 @insner I solved the problem! you have to communicate with spotify twitter by private message and they will change you the email address. So you can reset the password in that way and it works

oh my gosh thank you so much what's their @?

@kedzp for english @SpotifyCares and for spanish (what I used) @SpotifyAyuda, if you are from another country you can find the support in that language

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

@nazalt Glad to hear that all's well once more and you were reunited with your tunes 🙂 Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

@kedzp and @user-removed We'd recommend double checking the following first:

• Check your spam/junk folders.
  • Check you're accessing the correct email inbox.
  • Check any other filtered folders (e.g. if you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).
  • Run a search for any emails from no-reply@spotify.com in your email inbox

@Kate70 We'd recommend taking a look at this support site article for more info on your next steps if you're seeing any suspicious activity. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be happy to help further.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts