Library Song Limit

Re: Library Song Limit

Raistlan
Casual Listener

My Groove Music Pass migration created 3 playlists for 22,768 total songs. It looks like this service doesn't work for me at all, since I can't put all those songs/albums/artists into my library.

Spotify.png

tHIS_IS
Music Fan

Raistlan,

This is what many in my tech group fear... thank you for that post.  

Spotify was a bad company for Microsoft to team with... they should have offered options and let people go where they wanted.  

I'm quickly leaning into the "spotify sucks" category.  

alldaydrop
Casual Listener

+1

Another premium user who wants this fixed.

hisen1
Regular
They won't fix , never have , never will. That why I cancelled Spotify and switched to Apple Music, same price, 100k song allowed.
Switch and be happy- it is so much better ! Try it, free for 3 months!!

LordRollin
Community Legend

Hi all!

Since this thread seems to have gotten some extra life in it these past weeks, I wanted to take the time to direct you all towards this thread in the Ideas Board. If this is something you would like to see changed, please vote in that thread and leave a comment. Topics in the Ideas Board are regularly monitored and discussed, and the desired result is more likely to be achieved by posting there, as opposed to in this thread.

It is also worth mentioning that the topic recently had it's status updated from "Not Right Now," to "Good Idea," so your input is making a difference! Cheers!

Malve1712

Wait is this a maximum of 10'000 songs in a playlist or 10'000 songs you can save/download

tHIS_IS
Music Fan

3333 you can download to one device. 

Not 100% sure on the 10000 limit, but I think it is the max number of songs you can have in your account. I am at 5000 so I have not looked into that one. You can search the forum for that answer. 

Looks like I am going apple anyway so I am not so concerned either way anymore. 

hisen2

I already switch to Apple music - now I can have as many songs in my library as I want - much more improve than Spotify.

robo83
Casual Listener
Both; limit is 10,000 in total as far as I know - that's combined playlist
and 'saved' songs.

tbrunet

Spotify and its idiot limits. It offers great service, great playlists, the best App of all, but the limits ... Kill! Only 10,000 songs in the library? The same limit for downloads. Not to mention that in this case it is even worse because this limit is not malleable. We are obliged to download songs in the maximum 3 devices and obligatorily 3,333 songs in each one. We do not have the option to offiline all 10,000 songs offline on a single device.

SUGGESTED POSTS