Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Playlist

Lost Playlist

Hi, i'm Luisa from Italy. I buy 1 month ago Spotify Unlimited. Subscription is renewed correctly this month. I login with facebook, but yesterday I think I've clicked new user for error, i dont' remember very well. Now, i've spotify FREE and i lost my playlist, followers, ect. From another computer, with saved data, i read error 410, username e password incorrect, disconnect and login..

I remove from facebook all activity a few days ago and i tried to login with name e surname, ID, and my email.

I have not found a post that helps me!!

Can I help me please?????

Luisa

5 Replies

Hello, @Luisa86! Sure. It looks like you have two accounts now. Just get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

Yes, i've already filled out the online contact form but  have not yet responded!

😞

Did you get an automated reply directing you back to the community? If so, just reply to that message and it will reach one of the agents.

Yes from noreply-support! ok write at this email..

Great job! You should hear back soon.

Suggested posts