Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Service Phone Number???

Solved!

No Service Phone Number???

Spotify is turning its customers into employees for no pay. If their website or software doesn't work, they should be the ones answering questions. There should be a phone number to contact them immediately. I am canceling my service and I encourage everyone not to give these greedy slimeballs another cent. They rip off the musicians too.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No customer service phone number?

Have wasted three hours trying to put my daughter on the family plan and can't talk to anybody directly?

Pathetic.

Who is the best alternative competitor/service I can sign up with and get rid of Spotify?

View solution in original post

10 Replies

I used to love Spotify, but all the issues are just piling up. If you have an issue, they refer you to the contact form where MANY, MANY people don't recieve help from. Then, when you say something on the forums about no one replying to you, they tell you to contact Spotify directly via the contact form, which no one will reply to again. It's suprising that a company with a net worth of over 8.4 BILLION dollars can't supply a single telephone number. 

This sucks. I'm paying for premium but Spotify has the wrong Facebook connected to my bill. Give me a live person to talk to.

When you are contacting customer service via the form, make sure to answer the automated e-mail, then customer agent is going to get in back to you.

SPOTIFY NEEDS A PHONE NUMBER. If you can charge my payment method 3 times in one month totaling 70 dollars, you should have the money to answer a phone when I want to resolve a problem instead of waiting 24 hours for each response, more than likely it will take days to resolve it. And that puts me in a financial bind. All of this is so rediculous. I'm reporting this business to the BBB to let you know, you do not better serve your customers through online messages, it is just cheaper and more impersonal for you if you don't actually have to talk to the people you are so eager to take money from. 

Marked as solution

No customer service phone number?

Have wasted three hours trying to put my daughter on the family plan and can't talk to anybody directly?

Pathetic.

Who is the best alternative competitor/service I can sign up with and get rid of Spotify?

I find it utterly amazing that a company this size doesn't have a phone number. If you have a problem it's sorry about your luck. I'm not on Facebook I'm not on Twitter. I don't want have to search forever to look on your community!!!! Love the music but I think I'll be a premium member with a company that has a real Customer Service Department. Too bad . Sorry about your luck Spotify.....Get with the program!!!

I've cancelled my account but continue to get charged. I call the bank every month to file a claim. Frustrated beyond belief

Yup still no phone number and my questions are not being replied to with the form. How long does it take to get a reply?

I would like to know when I will be charged date of each month?  Should be close to the first of each month, and why on my account still shows I will charge on the 19th of each month, when I changed that date regarding when spotify gets there payments 

Do we have any legal representatives in this thread (aka Lawyers)? This topic is all over the customer service. I want to cancel, I want my erroneous charges back and we are stone walled by this company. Thus I would assume it is a breach of contract for failure to perform. I am sure there are many other dissatisfied "users" and gladly entertain a class action lawsuit for deceptive business practices.

DATA MINE this response all you want Spotify as you make users post dissatisfaction rather then just field a phone call. 

BAD!

Suggested posts