Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Notifications disappears and on mobile version problems.

Notifications disappears and on mobile version problems.

I have got two problems.

1. Since last time “the bell” notification disappeared. I created temporary account and log in the same software on desktop, and the bell appeared. I had back to my real account, but there is still no bell.
  2. I had Lumia 820 and I had such problem: no playing of songs was possible (no matter of quality settings) I change phone on Lumia 950 and unfortunately problem is identical. I can’t use mobile versions on my account. When I create second account and log in – everything worked fine.

regards

8 Replies

Hey @darbalce,

Spotify is always testing things by adding/removing features as they look to improve Spotify. More info about this here.

Can you check your offline devices page and eventually remove all offline devices? After you've done that, re-install Spotify please - That should fix it.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your response.

What is "my offline devices page"?

Regards

You can manage your offline devices here: https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/
MaximSpotify Star

Unfortunately that solution didn't help.:(

Since a few days ago my bell is missing to and I don't get any messages/emails about new releases from the artists I'm following? Starting to panic here =/

That's because of the A/B test - Spotify is always testing things by adding/removing features as they look to improve Spotify. More info about this here: https://support.spotify.com/article/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my-friends/
MaximSpotify Star

Ok, thanks!

Isn't the A/B kinda stupid? If it's makes custumers frustrated? If i don't get any messages then I don't really see the point continuing paying for Spotify. But maybee that's just me.

"But maybee that's just me." - no, not just you:(

Suggested posts