Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Family abonnoment unsubscription

Hello @ all,i invited my sister through family subscription.. but she didnt registered for 2 month!!.. she is too lazy ^^i sent her the register link through spotify,, but she didnt used it... so i am paying since 2 month for nothing for her account ...

• Hello @ all, i invited my sister through family subscription.. but she didnt registered for 2 month!!.. she is too lazy ^^ i sent her the register link through spotify,, but she didnt used it... so...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium ended too early?

Hi, ~3 months ago I made use of the '3 months for 1€' deal, then after those 3 months it automatically went on because I forgot to end it. It was continued on the 12th of march (~24 days ago) and then I stopped the automatic renewal. Yesterday, my ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   ~3 months ago I made use of the '3 months for 1€' deal, then after those 3 months it automatically went on because I forgot to end it. It was continued on the 12th of march (~24 days ago...
  • Leaf2
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Account

My account email and password were changed. I replied to the automated email asking if this was me, which I said it was not. I received an auto-reply saying that the issue was on your end and should be resolved and everything should be back to normal...

• Regular
  • My account email and password were changed.  I replied to the automated email asking if this was me, which I said it was not.  I received an auto-reply saying that the issue was on your end...
  • Monkersville
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged 129.00 pesos during 7 days premium trial

I was charged 129 pesos on march 26 bases on my credit card statement when I activated the 7 day free trial. Currently (April 1, 2016) my 7 day free trial expires. I need a refund on my 129 pesos.

• I was charged 129 pesos on march 26 bases on my credit card statement when I activated the 7 day free trial. Currently (April 1, 2016) my 7 day free trial expires. I need a refund on my 129 pesos.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need to change my E-mail and password

So I can´t login on Spotify anymore because my password stoped working. And I can´t reset it because the E-mail my account is registered to is old and not in use anymore.I have sent a message to the support but I have not heard anything from them for...

• Casual Listener
  • So I can´t login on Spotify anymore because my password stoped working. And I can´t reset it because the E-mail my account is registered to is old and not in use anymore. I have sent a message to th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium but on Free

I have now paid 2 months of premium £9.99 x 2 through PayPal but my subscription is Free! I require a refund of these two payments.

• I have now paid 2 months of premium £9.99 x 2 through PayPal but my subscription is Free! I require a refund of these two payments.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Find the songs from last weeks discover?

Hi, forgot to add a couple of songs from last weeks discover list and i have no clue what artist or song it was, just that i liked it. Is it possible to get the list back somehow? Best regards, leuchdiodem

• Hi, forgot to add a couple of songs from last weeks discover list and i have no clue what artist or song it was, just that i liked it.  Is it possible to get the list back somehow?   Bes...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another user is using my account

Hello Spotify I have an account which is continously being used by another user. I have tried everything: Logging out of my Facebook, changing Facebook password, set device password, sign out everywhere and still, ever so often, my account - which i ...

• Hello Spotify   I have an account which is continously being used by another user. I have tried everything: Logging out of my Facebook, changing Facebook password, set device password, sign ou...
  • ae67
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hacked!

Hello, I recieved an email yesterday stating that my accounts primary email address has been changed, which was definately not me, and it would seem they have changed the password also as I can no longer login with my username. I've contacted the acc...

• Hello,   I recieved an email yesterday stating that my accounts primary email address has been changed, which was definately not me, and it would seem they have changed the password also as I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium changed to free

As a loyal spotify subscriber I have canceld my subscription, just for a short time.But I just paid this morning for my next month, after that I canceld my subscription, but my spotify status still changed to spotify 'free'' user.Is there anything th...

• As a loyal spotify subscriber I have canceld my subscription, just for a short time. But I just paid this morning for my next month, after that I canceld my subscription, but my spotify status still...
  • diane38b
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentially unticked a song in my albums.. Can't remember what it's called!

So basically I accidentally unticked a song and cmd Z didn't work and I can't remember what it's called and I want it back! All I know is that the album cover was of clouds and the artists name began with M! How can I get it back!?!

• Casual Listener
  • So basically I accidentally unticked a song and cmd Z didn't work and I can't remember what it's called and I want it back! All I know is that the album cover was of clouds and the artists name began...
  • 19laubow
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deleting my account

I had to create another account due to me forgetting my email and password. Now I am paying for 2 accounts. I've already sent 13 emails stating I need my account deleted but I get the same email and nothing is being done. Can you help?

• I had to create another account due to me forgetting my email and password. Now I am paying for 2 accounts. I've already sent 13 emails stating I need my account deleted but I get the same email and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reducing family subscription

I started a Family membership assuming I needed the 4 member option for me, my wife and 2 kids. I now realise that the 4 family member option is me plus 4. As I only need me plus 3 how do I now reduce my subscription to the lower cost option? Cheers ...

• I started a Family membership assuming I needed the 4 member option for me, my wife and 2 kids.  I now realise that the 4 family member option is me plus 4.  As I only need me plus 3 how do...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canceling premium

I have two spotify accounts and have premium on one of them but can't remover what email I used for it or what the password is and since I can't remember the email to it I can't change my password. Does anyone know what I can do to cancel my premium ...

• I have two spotify accounts and have premium on one of them but can't remover what email I used for it or what the password is and since I can't remember the email to it I can't change my password. D...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium subscription without account

Hi everyone! I forgot my Spotify credentials and I cannot cancel my subscription! Is there something I can do to cancel the subscription?? Please help because I'm getting the bank fees.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! I forgot my Spotify credentials and I cannot cancel my subscription! Is there something I can do to cancel the subscription?? Please help because I'm  getting the bank fees.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

German gift card usable with Austrian Spotify Account?

Hello, I've received a german Spotify gift card, but I'm from Austria and therefore have a Austrian Spotify account. Can I use the gift card with my account, even dough it's from a different country? Best regards

• Regular
  • Hello,   I've received a german Spotify gift card, but I'm from Austria and therefore have a Austrian Spotify account. Can I use the gift card with my account, even dough it's from a different...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not allow me to login with Facebook

Hello my name is Tianna And I'm having trouble logging into Facebook on Spotify the app and also with a web browser on the computer do you have any solutions to what the problem might be. And I have Steve no help or any instructions on how to fix thi...

• Regular
  • Hello my name is Tianna And I'm having trouble logging into Facebook on Spotify the app and also with a web browser on the computer do you have any solutions to what the problem might be. And I have ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Mixes

So maybe a month ago I sumbled upon this really cool feature under the browse tab of my IOS app. There was a section called Your Mixes (located under discover and concerts) when I clicked on it, it brought me to what I would describe as a personalize...

• Casual Listener
  • So maybe a month ago I sumbled upon this really cool feature under the browse tab of my IOS app. There was a section called Your Mixes (located under discover and concerts) when I clicked on it, it b...
  • Jake
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify keeps on logging me off (Iphone)

I have Premiuim and all of the sudden my acoount dosent remember med and keeps on logging me off. I have restartede the Iphone and deletedde the app. several times.

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premiuim and all of the sudden my acoount dosent remember med and keeps on logging me off. I have restartede the Iphone and deletedde the app. several times.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes