Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! MOL Spotify 1 month sold out!!

How come can sold out???!!I don't have credit card then how to subscribe per month like thisI already reload my mol account! Spotify, Subscription,

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • How come can sold out???!! I don't have credit card then how to subscribe per month like this I already reload my mol account!  Spotify, Subscription,   
  • JohnnyAk
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account payment failure

My credit card has been billed but I have received several emails stating that payment failed and now my premium has been affected I'm not sure how to get in touch with anyone

• My credit card has been billed but I have received several emails stating that payment failed and now my premium has been affected I'm not sure how to get in touch with anyone
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Closed

N/A

• N/A
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Spotify

Last year around October or so, I cancelled spotify premium, but I realized today after join with sparks to get my spotify premium back I have been charged all this months without knowing, and using the premium. I would like to know what happened, an...

• Casual Listener
  • Last year around October or so, I cancelled spotify premium, but I realized today after join with sparks to get my spotify premium back I have been charged all this months without knowing, and using ...
  • Ana100988
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

my account

I had subscribed for the free 30 day premium, I tried cancelling from my iphone the day it expired and spotify wuld not give me a confirmation. It only took me to tha page that asked why I wanted to cancel. Finally a few days later when I tried again...

• Casual Listener
  • I had subscribed for the free 30 day premium, I tried cancelling from my iphone the day it expired and spotify wuld not give me a confirmation. It only took me to tha page that asked why I wanted to ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly payment

Dear spotifyThis morning i payed the monthly payment of 9,99 but i rememberd that i already payed that recently. So how is it possible that i pay 9,99 on the 30th of march and 9,99 on the 21st of april? And What happens to the other 9 days? Thankyou

• Dear spotify This morning i payed the monthly payment of 9,99 but i rememberd that i already payed that recently. So how is it possible that i pay 9,99 on the 30th of march and 9,99 on the 21st of a...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo acceder a spotify premium

Tengo spotify premium y ahora sólo puedl acceder al gratuito ya seguí los pasos de ayuda del portal pero no funcionó

• Tengo spotify premium y ahora sólo puedl acceder al gratuito ya seguí los pasos de ayuda del portal pero no funcionó
  • AndresArarat89
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify

Por que si ya pague no puedo hacer uso.de spotify premium

• Casual Listener
  • Por que si ya pague no puedo hacer uso.de spotify premium
  • Pamemal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot set password device

Hello,after receive spotify e-mail to set device password,i follow the link create the pass and confirm password,though it appears a red tag stating "There was a problem setting your password". Can anybody help to set the device password so that i ca...

• Hello,after receive spotify e-mail to set device password,i follow the link create the pass and confirm password,though it appears a red tag stating "There was a problem setting your password". &nbs...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for premium

Please help me. I've been in contact with Spotify support as I have been charged twice for the premium service.I was being helped by someone called Francis who I sent a bank statement to. I've cancelled premium and blocked payments from my card. Now ...

• Please help me. I've been in contact with Spotify support as I have been charged twice for the premium service. I was being helped by someone called Francis who I sent a bank statement to. I've canc...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need an album from my listening history

Hi, Last week I listened to a suggested album which I liked, but I didn't save it. It's apparently gone for good from my history and I can't find it in my suggestions again. I barely remember the cover (which was pink, blue, yellow-ish), I don't reme...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Last week I listened to a suggested album which I liked, but I didn't save it. It's apparently gone for good from my history and I can't find it in my suggestions again. I barely remembe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund.

I thought I canceled my Spotify premium, apparently I did not. They took the money out of the account on the 11th of this month (April 2016). Is there any way I can get a refund?. I desperately desperately need this refund. I cannot afford the premiu...

• I thought I canceled my Spotify premium, apparently I did not. They took the money out of the account on the 11th of this month (April 2016). Is there any way I can get a refund?. I desperately despe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked out because I am in another country for the summer.

Please help... I first registered for Spotify last year while in France. I am back there for the summer but all of the sudden today I am blocked from using the free Spotify service because "my location does not match my profile" (error 408)..... even...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help... I first registered for Spotify last year while in France. I am back there for the summer but all of the sudden today I am blocked from using the free Spotify service because "my locati...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to unfollow an artist

I'm following an artist, however I want to unfollow them. I'm aware of how to do so, but when I click on unfollow it does so, but I'm still following on my artist page. It's annoying me.

• I'm following an artist, however I want to unfollow them. I'm aware of how to do so, but when I click on unfollow it does so, but I'm still following on my artist page. It's annoying me.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

CC expired, entered the new details & it started charging me twice. Deleted all songs...

My credit card expired so I received an email from spotify asking me to update my detail with the new card. I did this and now I'm being charged twice every month. Also, I log in to my account from my laptop (using the same email and password as I've...

• My credit card expired so I received an email from spotify asking me to update my detail with the new card.  I did this and now I'm being charged twice every month.   Also, I log in to my...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email address

I'm a premium member of spotify and I need the password to log in the spotify app.The question is:- I don't remember my password.- My email is wrong. ¿Where I can write us to change my email adress?Thx.

• I'm a premium member of spotify and I need the password to log in the spotify app. The question is: - I don't remember my password. - My email is wrong.   ¿Where I can write us to change my...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in

I can't log into my account and it says the username and password is incorrect but its not... I tried resetting my password and tried again and I still have the same issue. Please help! I would love to get back on my account and listen to my music. P...

• Regular
  • I can't log into my account and it says the username and password is incorrect but its not... I tried resetting my password and tried again and I still have the same issue. Please help! I would love ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription

How do you cancel a subscription, I just checked my bank account & Spotify took out $9.99 from my account. I need to cancel that!

• How do you cancel a subscription, I just checked my bank account & Spotify took out $9.99 from my account. I need to cancel that!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my facebook acct / now cannot access Spotify

I have a Spotify account (under an old email) that was linked via Facebook. I cancelled / deleted my facebook account. Spotify is still charging my credit card and I cannot login to cancel / change my email / etc. What do I do?

• I have a Spotify account (under an old email) that was linked via Facebook.    I cancelled / deleted my facebook account.      Spotify is still charging my credit card an...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confused about when I should sign up for Spotify Family Plan

Hi all. I apologize in advance if this post is confusing. I'm thinking of signing up for a family plan with some friends, but I'm not sure about when would be the best time for us to sign up and who should be the admin user. Here are the people who w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. I apologize in advance if this post is confusing. I'm thinking of signing up for a family plan with some friends, but I'm not sure about when would be the best time for us to sign up and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes