Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist Being Repeatedly Reported

Solved!

Playlist Being Repeatedly Reported

A playlist I curated entitled "OPM" with no description keeps getting reported as inappropriate / violation of "Profile and Playlist Guidelines."

Because of that, I have removed the cover photo and renamed it to different variations - all of which also got reported within minutes.

I even renamed it as gibberish like "sjdhfkjsd" and it would still get reported within minutes.

I've appealed every single notice, opened a case (Case #25599603) with Spotify support via email, tweeted @ and direct messaged @SpotifyCares on Twitter - all of which I have not received a single response from.

I definitely think it's a notice in error, possibly even by a bot since any change I make on the playlist name gets reported almost instantly. 

At this point I just wish Spotify would at least respond. It's very frustrating.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @katdaddy ,

Thanks for coming to the Community. 

Sorry to hear that your playlists are repeatedly being reported. I'd recommend adding your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Playlists-Solution-to-false-abusive-reporting/idi-p/4928... 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @katdaddy ,

Thanks for coming to the Community. 

Sorry to hear that your playlists are repeatedly being reported. I'd recommend adding your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Playlists-Solution-to-false-abusive-reporting/idi-p/4928... 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts