Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Family Subscription Deal

Problem with Family Subscription Deal

Hi, I signed up for the Family Plan Deal where you payed for one month and got the next 2 months free? I have one other person on my family plan but is still telling me that I will be charged for next month even though I signed up in December?

5 Replies

Hey SPascal!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

We'd like to explain this better. With the Spotify Family deal, you would get 3 months of Premium for you and the family members for the price of a regular subscription ($9.99/month USA).

Once the 3 months expire, you'll be billed at the normal price of a Spotify Family subscription depending on the number of sub-accounts you selected at sign up. For example, Me + 1 ($14.99 USA). We hope that clear things up.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/6aU6a9tdn2vHhnPGlboFZX

Thank you for the response to my question. I do understand the terms of the subscription but my issue is that despite singing up for it and despite having another person on my plan, I am being told that I will be charged $9.99 from January 16th 2016. This is despite me only signing up for the family plan half way through December. Is there something I did wrong at registration?

Don't worry, we can explain this!

With the Spotify Family deal, you will pay $9.99 USA a month for the next 3 months (the price of a regular subscription), so if you signed up on December 16th, you will be billed again on January 16th and so on February 16th. After that, you'll be billed $14.99 USA (Me+1).

We hope that clear things up. Take care!

Thank you so much for the explanation! I feel kind of dumb now for misunderstanding the terms but I completely understand now!

No trouble at all, we're happy to help! Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you ever need us again. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/3O2hu8wMKZfR2hqIWElMEl

Suggested posts