Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with account - merging- premium

Problem with account - merging- premium

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Greece

Device

(Huawei p20 pro, Desktop)

Operating System

(Android 9, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi i had created a spotify account 3 years ago with facebook account... i decided today to start using it with a family account. i entered the premium family membership and entered my card's number to get the first free month and it said that it's going to send a verification mail. then i saw that it hadn't any mail registered to my account and my birthdate was wrong. i read the you can not change them when it is from facebook so i decided to create a new one and pay for a new family premium after i canceled the previous from "facebook account" but when i entered the cards number it writes that i already got the free month. so i tried to merge it with facebook so i can enable the free month again... can you please help me???? PLEAASE?

3 Replies

Hi there @Speedakis,

thanks for reaching out !

Could you please, as a first step, use this help page to locate all the account listed with your details ?

It seems like you may have tried upgrading more than one account and we need to figure out together which one is the active one you can continue with.

Waiting on your update 🙂

Hi again and thanks for you reply. 
This is the account (https://open.spotify.com/user/oa26dbsa2irox5xjj8gc6gueh?si=Z9TVhf_SRf6gao72_OE3cg) i created yesterday because i couldn't edit facebooks account info and email so i could verify the subscription
My facebooks account id is
Also when i tried to merge them it says that there is already an account linked with this facebook account. 
All i want is the correct info and email of my account and the first free month of family premium subscription.
Thanks in advance! 😁

Hey @Speedakis,

As you followed @OneByBoo's suggestion and collected the details of your multiple accounts, it'd be great now to get in touch with our folks in the Support team to receive the best help regarding merging the accounts and taking care of your subscription.

You can do this by following the steps here in the section called Write to us

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts