Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Spotify Family in CANADA?

Spotify Family in CANADA?

Dear Spotify,

As an avid Spotify user and someone who tells everyone about Spotify because I love it that much, I'm disappointed that after waiting so long for Spotify family, I see that the new pricing for Spotify family is available globally, EXCEPT IN CANADA?!

Why? What and who is stopping this from happening? Is it because Rogers has a strong hold on family-like subscriptions? We should be able to enjoy this service as well. I have my entire family using Spotify, 2 out of 5 paying for premium... we could really benefit from Spotify family.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, and as a Canadian I'm tired of being given the **bleep**ty end of the deal (pardon my French) every time services like these are introduced. Please Spotify, CANADIANS NEED SPOTIFY FAMILY!!!

Respectfully,

A sad Canadian. 

2 Replies

@iamandressierra

You're not the only one wondering. Please vote for this idea so it may be implemented in the future:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Subscription-Family-Pricing-Canada/idi-p/1...

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Awesome, just voted!! Thank you.

Suggested posts