Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Support Not Responding

Spotify Support Not Responding

Hello,

Regarding the issue, i cannot use Spotify abroad using a premium account.

I have posted about it on the community, sent a support ticket, and even contacted @SpotifyCares by a tweet as welll as a direct message. The twitter account is very active, however I did not recieve a single reply from any of the support.

Now I feel like I have been ignored or they have skipped. And this saddens me deeply.

Does the support team take so much time to respond? It has been more than 24 hours now.

I don't know what to do anymore. 😞

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

7 Replies

Hey there @1116995534!

What's the case number you got from Spotify Support?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

The First ticket is  #04499931 , Second one is # 04507401 , I did not get a single response to any of them. Sent two messages to SpotifyCares twitter as well with no response :'(

Just escalated for you to the Spotify Community staff. Should hear something soon! Keep in mind it's the weekend and their team is in UK/Sweden, so the response might not come until tomorrow. 

The twitter, SpotifyCares last reply was 3 minutes ago though. I guess they ignore or skip some people. I do not know. 😞

But Thank you so much, Really realy appreciate it. There are some kind people in the world  after all.:) 😄

Glad to see you got a response! 

I did not get a response from any official support yet. Spotifycares last reply was 3 minutes ago as in a reply to another user. Not me. I was completely ignored or skipped. I do not know 😞 But I am hoping I would get a reply from the support team soon after what you had done. I am hoping.

• Yeah it’s happening to me too. Can somebody please send me over to let them know I exist
3F8325A4-8A05-4F5B-978A-16BDAC377127.png

Suggested posts