Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription not working

Solved!

Subscription not working

Germany, Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini and multiple PCs

My Issue:

I have tried to purchase Spotify Premium (offer: 3 months for 0,99€) multiple times on multiple devices with the same account. Everytime I tried to pay, it puts me back to the website where you choose your payment method. It doesn't take the money from the paypal account, neither did I get an email from spotify, neither did I get an email from pay pal and neither do I have spotify premium. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @enkq40z-e_7ng! Thanks for writing.

According to what you're letting us know, it's possible that you've previously used your PayPal account to purchase a Premium subscription. Keep in mind that this offer is directed to users that have never had Spotify Premium in the past, which includes both the account and their payment method. In this case, our best suggestion would be to try subscribing with a different payment method and you'll be able to get the offer just fine.

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @enkq40z-e_7ng! Thanks for writing.

According to what you're letting us know, it's possible that you've previously used your PayPal account to purchase a Premium subscription. Keep in mind that this offer is directed to users that have never had Spotify Premium in the past, which includes both the account and their payment method. In this case, our best suggestion would be to try subscribing with a different payment method and you'll be able to get the offer just fine.

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day 🙂

Suggested posts