Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

No access to artist account

I'm part of a college music group whose albums on Spotify haven't been updated for years. When I tried to contact the alumni who set it up, they no longer remembered the username/password associated with the account. Do I have any way of accessing th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm part of a college music group whose albums on Spotify haven't been updated for years. When I tried to contact the alumni who set it up, they no longer remembered the username/password associ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect

My son has a account , his sister just got a family account , I want to close the sons account so he can use same as the sister , BUT he want to keep his lists of music, how do we do this?

• My son has a account , his sister just got a family account , I want  to close the sons account so he can use same as the sister , BUT he want to keep his lists of music, how do we do this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to use account after changing bank details

Hi all,last monday i changed my bank account detailes as i recently switched banks. I paid the monthly fee of july through IDEAL from my new bank account and cancelled the monthly fee of july from my old bank. This morning something seemed wrong with...

• Hi all, last monday i changed my bank account detailes as i recently switched banks. I paid the monthly fee of july through IDEAL from my new bank account and cancelled the monthly fee of july from ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda con cambio de dirección

Hola cómo hago para cambiar la dirección de mi domicilio? Vivo en la misma ciudad pero en otra dirección

• Hola cómo hago para cambiar la dirección de mi domicilio? Vivo en la misma ciudad pero en otra dirección
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: New US Agreement

Hey Maxim, I am having the same problem, but i can't figure out how to accept the new terms and conditions, nothing is popping up.

• Hey Maxim, I am having the same problem, but i can't figure out how to accept the new terms and conditions, nothing is popping up.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email was changed, by some random person

I got an email saying my email was changed, with no comfirmation or anything else, someone was just able to change it. I emailed them with no reply in days. I am the only person with access to it, well I was. Any way to talk to someone, and not have ...

• I got an email saying my email was changed, with no comfirmation or anything else, someone was just able to change it. I emailed them with no reply in days. I am the only person with access to it, we...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!! Can't access account!!

I have a couple of emails made on spotify, i had made a new one so that i can get the 3 months for .99 cents. I accidentally deleted my app and now I have no idea which account. I tried my two emails but both of them do not have the premium I have no...

• I have a couple of emails made on spotify, i had made a new one so that i can get the 3 months for .99 cents. I accidentally deleted my app and now I have no idea which account. I tried my two emails...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some one i dont know appears in my device

I am trying to understand **bleep** is going on here, i was driving yesterday and i saw a DEVICE named OMAR which i dont know who it is but it makes me not being able to listeen to my music and i need this fixed ASAP. I tried removing all the familly...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to understand **bleep** is going on here, i was driving yesterday and i saw a DEVICE named OMAR which i dont know who it is but it makes me not being able to listeen to my music and i nee...
  • idlew1ld
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit email address

I need to change my email address associated with my spotify account, but when I use the website to edit my account information it suggests, "You can edit your email address...on your Facebook account" with a link to do so. After clicking on the link...

• I need to change my email address associated with my spotify account, but when I use the website to edit my account information it suggests, "You can edit your email address...on your Facebook accoun...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email and password changed

Today I recieved an email saying my email had been changed. I managed to log in with facebook but now I cant change my email because my password has also been changed. I sent a support email to spotify so I could solve this problem, but I dont know h...

• Today I recieved an email saying my email had been changed. I managed to log in with facebook but now I cant change my email because my password has also been changed. I sent a support email to spoti...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mi cuenta fue hackeada, cambiaron la contraseña y correo.

Puedo entrar a mi cuenta a través de facebook, pero hackearon mi cuenta y cambiaron la contraseña y correo. Cómo puedo recuperarla? Gracias!

• Puedo entrar a mi cuenta a través de facebook, pero hackearon mi cuenta y cambiaron la contraseña y correo.   Cómo puedo recuperarla?    Gracias!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Facebook but keeping original credentials

Is there a way to link your facebook account to your spotify to facebook account but not use your facebook credentials?

• Is there a way to link your facebook account to your spotify to facebook account but not use your facebook credentials?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to family sharing

So I'm wanting to upgrade my premium account to family sharing. Support said I had to let's my current account expire back to free before I could do this. My concern is, will I lose all of my saved music in my library once my account goes to a free a...

• So I'm wanting to upgrade my premium account to family sharing. Support said I had to let's my current account expire back to free before I could do this. My concern is, will I lose all of my saved m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account information changed without my permission

I tried to login to Spotify this morning. I have a 3 month premium trial that I started on May 16, 2017 scheduled to renew August 16, 2017. But I have trouble loging in and when I do, it says my trial is ended about a month early. So I try logging in...

• I tried to login to Spotify this morning. I have a 3 month premium trial that I started on May 16, 2017 scheduled to renew August 16, 2017. But I have trouble loging in and when I do, it says my tria...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking email registration and facebook registration accounts

Hi all, When I try and link the account I created with my Facebook login with the account I created with my email login it says:'Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.' Any ideas how I can fix this as all my tunes are on my F...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,  When I try and link the account I created with my Facebook login with the account I created with my email login it says: 'Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again late...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK

I've created a Spotify account a while ago and today while I was trying to log into it it wouldn't let me log in. But then I saw I received an email two days ago saying i've changed my email but that wasn't me. If you could please help me understand ...

• Visitor
  • I've created a Spotify account a while ago and today while I was trying to log into it it wouldn't let me log in. But then I saw I received an email two days ago saying i've changed my email but that...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing Spotify through Spotify vs. Itunes

I purchased the Spotify app through Itunes a few years ago and have always been billed $12.99/month. Recently, I started also getting billed $9.99/month for the Spotify app through Spotify itself. I called Itunes about cancelling my subscription thro...

• I purchased the Spotify app through Itunes a few years ago and have always been billed $12.99/month. Recently, I started also getting billed $9.99/month for the Spotify app through Spotify itself. I ...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting for verification, play count

Hi guys,I applied to get verified as an artist a few weeks ago, I'm still waiting for it. How long does it commonly take these days?The other thing is that I already have two songs uploaded by record labels that I'm signed to, and these songs are jus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I applied to get verified as an artist a few weeks ago, I'm still waiting for it.  How long does it commonly take these days? The other thing is that I already have two songs ...
  • wegotlostintime
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Me han robado la cuenta

Buenos díasHace unos días, tuve un problema por la mañana cuando quería escuchar mi música. Un dispositivo lo hacía al mismo tiempo, y me lo impedía. Así continuó la situación hasta que 5min después le di a cerrar sesión en todos los dispositivos, y ...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos días Hace unos días, tuve un problema por la mañana cuando quería escuchar mi música. Un dispositivo lo hacía al mismo tiempo, y me lo impedía. Así continuó la situación hasta que 5min despué...
  • blackb0rn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes