Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Since when do i have my spotify-account?

Hey, just my first topic here.I wanted to know, if i can get somehow the date when i started my spotify account and maybe there are also some additional informations i can get from my first days in this app.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, just my first topic here. I wanted to know, if i can get somehow the date when i started my spotify account and maybe there are also some additional informations i can get from my first days in...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account has been hacked, no reset link and can't change password.

I logged on today to see a bunch of playlists being made. I got an email in Arabic the other day and I ignored it and blocked the email sender because I thought it was spam and couldn't read the email. Now I can't unblock them and I cannot change my ...

• Visitor
  • I logged on today to see a bunch of playlists being made. I got an email in Arabic the other day and I ignored it and blocked the email sender because I thought it was spam and couldn't read the emai...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help removing items from history

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy account was recently compromised for about two days. Spotify detected this and helped me r...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My acco...
  • subs05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t log in

PremiumUSiphone Xr I have my password and everything saved been that way for years. A few days ago I went to open Spotify and it came upi had to sign in, so I did and it didn’t work I reset my password and was back in. Then a few days later it happen...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium US iphone Xr   I have my password and everything saved been that way for years. A few days ago I went to open Spotify and it came up i had to sign in, so I did and it didn’t work I ...
  • OscarDC
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Fusionner 2 comptes Spotify

Bonjour,Je posséde 2 comptes spotify que je voudrais fusionner pour ne pas perdre les playlists.comment faire ?

• Bonjour, Je posséde 2 comptes spotify que je voudrais fusionner pour ne pas perdre les playlists. comment faire ?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Song not available for my account BUT available for accounts in the same region.

PlanPremium duoCountryCroatiaOperating SystemAndroid and WindowsMy Question or Issues Some of the songs I wanted to add to my playlist were not available but I tought "I guess they're not available in my country." That is until I played my playlist o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium duo Country Croatia Operating System Android and Windows My Question or Issues   Some of the songs I wanted to add to my playlist were not available  but I tought "I gu...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i made my friend an accound in an other country

I made my friend an accound and now the 14 days are gone and we can't edit the country pleas help

• Visitor
  • I made my friend an accound and now the 14 days are gone and we can't edit the country pleas help  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Playlist I use with friends got falsely reported cause i have ADHD?

Just got an email saying my playlist got removed from the public with no specified reason. The playlist banner was just a picture of the Wikipedia of ADHD (Something I have). I use this playlist all the time and want my friends to see what music I've...

• Just got an email saying my playlist got removed from the public with no specified reason. The playlist banner was just a picture of the Wikipedia of ADHD (Something I have). I use this playlist a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Random Account Created

I recently received an email saying I had registered for premium for 2 months. It looks like a legit user from Stockholm who has registered a credit card to pay in Canadian dollars. I dont wish to use Spotify and want this account deleted. How do I g...

• I recently received an email saying I had registered for premium for 2 months. It looks like a legit user from Stockholm who has registered a credit card to pay in Canadian dollars. I dont wish to us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Play on shared device with Spotify Family

So i recently upgraded to Spotify Family so my Wife and I can listen simultaneously.We both have smartphones and love the "Play on other Device" feature to remotely control our PCs. Our problem is that we have one shared PC in our living room with go...

• So i recently upgraded to Spotify Family so my Wife and I can listen simultaneously. We both have smartphones and love the "Play on other Device" feature to remotely control our PCs.   O...
  • Nickeluli
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Help subscribing through the app

PlanSpotify app listen on WiFiUS Device(iPhone 6s, ) None of the questions really seem to be answering my question although a lot of them sound similar or just past what my issue is. I downloaded the Spotify app, it was free, and I can listen to my s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Spotify app listen on WiFi US   Device (iPhone 6s, )     None of the questions really seem to be answering my question although a lot of them sound similar or just past wh...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I receive inaccurate New login emails

I channel Spotify though one laptop, and I have never channeled Spotify through any other means. And yet each time I sign in to Spotify I receive an email stating "New login to Spotify. We noticed you logged in from a new device. If this was you, the...

• I channel Spotify though one laptop, and I have never channeled Spotify through any other means. And yet each time I sign in to Spotify I receive an email stating "New login to Spotify. We noticed yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I connect my music from previous artist name to new artist name?

I have an account under the name PIFDO1 or Pif Da Odd One and would like to connect it to my new single as KECH22 is this possible or should I create a new artist profile?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account under the name PIFDO1 or Pif Da Odd One and would like to connect it to my new single as KECH22 is this possible or should I create a new artist profile?
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download any music.

Even though, I logged of all devices, I can't download any music on my android smartphone and my windows laptop. The program shows me, that I've reached the maximum numbers of devices, which can use the download.

• Even though, I logged of all devices, I can't download any music on my android smartphone and my windows laptop. The program shows me, that I've reached the maximum numbers of devices, which can use ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium duo not working on app

I started the free trial of premium duo and it is working fine on the other account added and on the web player for the host account, but the host account on the app is still shown as a free account. I have tried logging back in, double checked that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I started the free trial of premium duo and it is working fine on the other account added and on the web player for the host account, but the host account on the app is still shown as a free account....
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

30 minutes of ad free music?

I timed the music after the commercials that say 30 minutes of ad free music and all that I got was 16 minutes, does anyone else realize this, I want to complain to Spotify but don't know how

• Visitor
  • I timed the music after the commercials that say 30 minutes of ad free music and all that I got was 16 minutes, does anyone else realize this, I want to complain to Spotify but don't know how
  • damienyz
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Free
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! I deleted my old gmail account and forgot it was linked to my spotify.

Hi I deleted my old gmail account which was linked to my spotify account. I had a playlist with over 1000 songs and I was hoping there might be a chance I could recover the playlist from that account? I have the email address that was attached to the...

• Visitor
  • Hi I deleted my old gmail account which was linked to my spotify account. I had a playlist with over 1000 songs and I was hoping there might be a chance I could recover the playlist from that account...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have always logged into Spotify using the "log in with facebook" option.

I have always logged into Spotify using the "log in with facebook" option. I recently got a new phone, and tried to do this, and it doesn't work. I tried to use the reset my password option, using the same email address that the facebook account uses...

• Visitor
  • I have always logged into Spotify using the "log in with facebook" option. I recently got a new phone, and tried to do this, and it doesn't work. I tried to use the reset my password option, using th...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes