Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Merging two Spotify accounts

Hello,I have two Facebook accounts (one I created long time ago for fun and another one is my real one). I have whole bunch of playlists in my old Spotify account that I would like to import into my new one (I had to create a new one because Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have two Facebook accounts (one I created long time ago for fun and another one is my real one). I have whole bunch of playlists in my old Spotify account that I would like to import into...
  • Project_da
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem the $0.99 3 month trial

I used the 7 day free trial of spotify premium because i was not aware of the 3 month trial for $0.99 beforehand because it was not advertised to me. Once the 7 day trial wore out, I attempted to redeem the $0.99 trial and it would not allow me to be...

• Visitor
  • I used the 7 day free trial of spotify premium because i was not aware of the 3 month trial for $0.99 beforehand because it was not advertised to me. Once the 7 day trial wore out, I attempted to red...
  • josephinemari
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I lost my premium on spotify.

Hi. I am a spotify premium user.I succesfully subscribed last june 15. And now my spotify premium disappeared after a week, but i registered for monthly premium.I googled some of the solutions.i restarded the app, deleted cache,logout and logim, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I am a spotify premium user. I succesfully subscribed last june 15. And now my spotify premium disappeared after a week, but i registered for monthly premium. I googled some of the solution...
  • lolemil
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account gehackt

Hallo zusammen,seit einigen Tagen hört eine fremde Person über meinen Account Musik.Ich habe schon mein Passwort geändert, aber scheinbar wurde mein Konto gehackt.Was kann ich noch tun? Hat jemand noch eine Idee?Vielen Dank!

• Hallo zusammen, seit einigen Tagen hört eine fremde Person über meinen Account Musik. Ich habe schon mein Passwort geändert, aber scheinbar wurde mein Konto gehackt. Was kann ich noch tun? Hat jem...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged over 5 times

I have been having multiple problems since trying to receive your "3 months for $0.99" offer. I have tried to redeem it and the first time i have done so, it claimed that there has been an issue and it maybe was due to the money provider or company a...

• I have been having multiple problems since trying to receive your "3 months for $0.99" offer. I have tried to redeem it and the first time i have done so, it claimed that there has been an issue and ...
  • Yardboy98
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema al conectar spotify a facebook

Me sale el siguiente mensaje: "Lo sentimos, ha habido un error temporal. Por favor, vuelve a intentarlo más tarde", en mi cuenta de facebook no tengo conectado otra cuenta de spotify, o al menos segun lo que e revisado, no tengo ninguna aplicacion sp...

• Me sale el siguiente mensaje: "Lo sentimos, ha habido un error temporal. Por favor, vuelve a intentarlo más tarde", en mi cuenta de facebook no tengo conectado otra cuenta de spotify, o al menos...
  • DouglasDumontte
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fui engandado pelo spotify

Nunca tinha comprado o plano Premium, ontem fui aproveitar a promoção de R$ 1,99. Mas quando conclui a compra foi debitado O valor de R$16,90 e assim será nos próximos meses. Gostaria de ter reembolso ou que ao menos eles trocassem o valor da minha a...

• Nunca tinha comprado o plano Premium, ontem fui aproveitar a promoção de R$ 1,99. Mas quando conclui a compra foi debitado O valor de R$16,90 e assim será nos próximos meses. Gostaria de ter reembols...
  • DouglasDumontte
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Community Username problem

I've just logged into these community forums using my spotify login.When asked to enter a username, I mis-typed (doh!) and hit enter just before I noticed. Having searched around for a way to change it (including trying to abandon and sign up again) ...

• Roadie
  • I've just logged into these community forums using my spotify login. When asked to enter a username, I mis-typed (doh!) and hit enter just before I noticed.   Having searched around for ...
  • Estradaa11
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files

Everytime i try to add a song on my local files thru my computer, the song disappear as soon as i restart spotify, and that with whatever song i download. Is it normal? because spotify is my main Music Player and i would like to have my song showing ...

• Everytime i try to add a song on my local files thru my computer, the song disappear as soon as i restart spotify, and that with whatever song i download. Is it normal? because spotify is my main Mus...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

I'm not receiving the email invite that my family member has sent me to join the premium for family account. Anyone with the same issue?

• I'm not receiving the email invite that my family member has sent me to join the premium for family account. Anyone with the same issue?
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelling Student Discount

I recently got married and switched accounts, so my payment information has changed. It asked me to update the payment and billing details, which I did, and then it asked me to just confirm that I was a student for the $4.99/mo price. I'm not a stude...

• I recently got married and switched accounts, so my payment information has changed. It asked me to update the payment and billing details, which I did, and then it asked me to just confirm that I wa...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get 3 months of premium for 0.99 with a new account!

I've been a free user for some time and wanted to get 3 months of premium for 0.99. After I submit my payment details, page said I tried premium before even though I don't remember that I did. I created a new account and entered my payment details bu...

• Visitor
  • I've been a free user for some time and wanted to get 3 months of premium for 0.99. After I submit my payment details, page said I tried premium before even though I don't remember that I did. I crea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP!

I've used Spotify for several years now and pretty much several times a day. The other day I went to use the app and I was logged out. When I logged in again all of my music, playlists and saved songs were gone. Plus my account is being charged for a...

• I've used Spotify for several years now and pretty much several times a day. The other day I went to use the app and I was logged out. When I logged in again all of my music, playlists and saved song...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login to family account

I have a premium account that I recently upgraded to family premium so my boyfriend could use it. He previously logged in to my account on his phone with my Facebook so he could test out Spotify to see if he liked it. Now that I've added him to the f...

• I have a premium account that I recently upgraded to family premium so my boyfriend could use it. He previously logged in to my account on his phone with my Facebook so he could test out Spotify to s...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why have censored versions in my playlist been replaced with explicit songs?

Recently, a censored song in my playlist has been replaced by the explicit version. I know it can sometimes go from explicit to censored from previous posts; but going the other way should not be possible. spotify:track:4lWXcN97UxnQXsI8EvW7iD

• Recently, a censored song in my playlist has been replaced by the explicit version. I know it can sometimes go from explicit to censored from previous posts; but going the other way should not be pos...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country

Good evening, I'm from Brazil and I've downloaded the spotify in CANADA, since then my spotify was linked to Canada. I want to change the country without adding a card because my mother already a Subscriber and she let me in on her plan. What should ...

• Good evening, I'm from Brazil and I've downloaded the spotify in CANADA, since then my spotify was linked to Canada. I want to change the country without adding a card because my mother already a Sub...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

De register

I have inadvertently registered my email address with the US site. How do I correct this so that I can subscribe to premium?

• I have inadvertently registered my email address with the US site.  How do I correct this so that I can subscribe to premium?
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 phone sync

Hello,I want to know if it possible to automatically sync any changes on my account on my phone with an older phone I use for music to save battery life on the main one. This has no sim so only has internet when connected to wifi. But when I do use i...

• Hello, I want to know if it possible to automatically sync any changes on my account on my phone with an older phone I use for music to save battery life on the main one. This has no sim so only has...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium to Free real quick!!

Hi spotify! I purchase my premium for 3 months and after how many days in the app the subscription is already Free but when I check the website it's still in Premium. Help me, please!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi spotify! I purchase my premium for 3 months and after how many days in the app the subscription is already Free but when I check the website it's still in Premium. Help me, please!!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes