Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone keeps logging into my account

I've logged out of all devices, and changed my passwords numerous times but every other day someone is logging into my account and adding really **bleep** playlists.Before I cancel my premium is there anything else I can try to restrict this from hap...

• I've logged out of all devices, and changed my passwords numerous times but every other day someone is logging into my account and adding really **bleep** playlists. Before I cancel my premium is th...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Profile

I am an artist manager looking to create an artist profile to upload and share music from. However, the band has already uploaded their music through CDBaby services. Is there a way to conjoin the music that's already on Spotify with the new account?...

• Casual Listener
  • I am an artist manager looking to create an artist profile to upload and share music from. However, the band has already uploaded their music through CDBaby services. Is there a way to conjoin the mu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been deleted??

I went to bed yesterday with my spotify account fine, I woke up this morning and was sent to the login screen and when i tried to add my details it said my account didn't exist. Its @horangurl. I've already contacted my father to see what the deal is...

• Visitor
  • I went to bed yesterday with my spotify account fine, I woke up this morning and was sent to the login screen and when i tried to add my details it said my account didn't exist. Its @horangurl. I've ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VALIDAR DIRECCIÓN FAMILIAR

acabo de contratar plan familiar, ustedes ya realizaron el cobro, el problema es que cuando mis familiares tratan de activar su cuenta ingresando la dirección que tengo registrada, no pueden. espero tener pronta respuesta

• Casual Listener
  • acabo de contratar plan familiar, ustedes ya realizaron el cobro, el problema es que cuando mis familiares tratan de activar su cuenta ingresando la dirección que tengo registrada, no pueden.  ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country on a premium account

ARRRRGGGGHHHH. Paid for premium.Trying to edit my account with my new country and new cell number.Just moved from the UK to Canada, and even though I am now a Premium user the system is not allowing me to change my country and update my phone so that...

• Visitor
  • ARRRRGGGGHHHH.   Paid for premium. Trying to edit my account with my new country and new cell number. Just moved from the UK to Canada, and even though I am now a Premium user the system is ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

So this is a little strange, but my son set up our family account and only he had the password, and then he died in January. So we cant log in to our premium account that we pay for. So...who do I call lol?

• So this is a little strange, but my son set up our family account and only he had the password, and then he died in January. So we cant log in to our premium account that we pay for.  So...who d...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Temporary Error

Trying to connect my spotify account to my facebook. I've already confirmed that I don't have an account associated with my facebook page. Every attempt has been met with an error: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." I'm...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to connect my spotify account to my facebook. I've already confirmed that I don't have an account associated with my facebook page.    Every attempt has been met with an error: "So...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con enlace a Facebook

Como puedo eliminar el enlace de una cuenta antigua a mi Facebook para poder enlazar mi cuenta nueva a mi Facebook?

• Como puedo eliminar el enlace de una cuenta antigua a mi Facebook para poder enlazar mi cuenta nueva a mi Facebook?
  • vanebadillor
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Didn't get my premium account after my payment in itunes :(

This is frustating problem , i didnt get my premium acc after the payment in itunes . This is really dissapoint me as a spotify loyal user . So the story begin when i renew my subscription in itunes as i usually do after goin through payment and etc ...

• Gig Goer
  • This is frustating problem , i didnt get my premium acc after the payment in itunes . This is really dissapoint me as a spotify loyal user . So the story begin when i renew my subscription in itunes ...
  • Itsme6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Use Spotify on PS4/PS3

Whenever I try to use the appplication on my PS4 or PS3, I can't. There's always an error screen that says, "Can't Connect to PlayStation Network" or something like that. That's not true as the app works on other users on my PS4. If I try to refresh ...

• Music Fan
  • Whenever I try to use the appplication on my PS4 or PS3, I can't. There's always an error screen that says, "Can't Connect to PlayStation Network" or something like that.   That's not true as ...
  • limonwithchile
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing username?

Hey, I'm a trans person and made my account years ago and it's my deadname, could I get some help with changing it at all?

• Visitor
  • Hey, I'm a trans person and made my account years ago and it's my deadname, could I get some help with changing it at all?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"No recent activity" in profile

Hi there, I started using spotify yesterday and realized that what I'm listening to does not appear on my profile. I've heard songs on android, in the Windows app, Linux and also by spotify-web, but even then what I hear is not in my history.The "Pub...

• Hi there,   I started using spotify yesterday and realized that what I'm listening to does not appear on my profile. I've heard songs on android, in the Windows app, Linux and also by spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Somebody controls my spotify

Hey! I did not found any similar topic so i started this. First of all a user cannot join to my home network on wifi if its device mac address is missing from the router's mac filter. I'm using WPA2 authentication with a 15 long password that contain...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   I did not found any similar topic so i started this.   First of all a user cannot join to my home network on wifi if its device mac address is missing from the router's mac filte...
  • ravencs
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I still do not have access to my bands Artist account...

So my band Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners just released our first debut album RMCM MAY 17TH on Spotify. I went and submitted a request to access the account through "Spotify for Artists" the same day the album was released. I was told to wait until th...

• Regular
  • So my band Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners just released our first debut album RMCM MAY 17TH on Spotify. I went and submitted a request to access the account through "Spotify for Artists" the same ...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign out

My friend messed up my account, I was wondering if I could sign out or reset my account

• My friend messed up my account, I was wondering if I could sign out or reset my account
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I uploaded a song but cant create an artist page

hey guys, i uploaded my first single using distrokid and the song was placed under the wrong artist, the thing is i dont know how to create an artist page and there is no step by step online on how to.

• Casual Listener
  • hey guys, i uploaded my first single using distrokid and the song was placed under the wrong artist, the thing is i dont know how to create an artist page and there is no step by step online on how t...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted albums saving

Hi, I have a problem where the same two albums keep being saved to my library without my pressing the 'save' button. I've checked and they're not in any playlists that I follow/have created. Has anyone else had this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a problem where the same two albums keep being saved to my library without my pressing the 'save' button. I've checked and they're not in any playlists that I follow/have created. Has anyo...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

logged off automatically

Hi all, i just got today logged off from my spotify account on iphone, and now i don't remeber the e-mail that i used and my account nickname. But I have on my bank account the payment and i would like to know how do I find out the user nickname and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, i just got today logged off from my spotify account on iphone, and now i don't remeber the e-mail that i used and my account nickname. But I have on my bank account the payment and i would li...
  • malese95
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems resetting password

In order to attempt to get this thing working on my Android tablet, I was told to reset the password. When I attempt, I get a red marker over the email address stating that the email address is already in use? How do I get past that so I can reset my...

• Regular
  • In order to attempt to get this thing working on my Android tablet, I was told to reset the password.   When I attempt, I get a red marker over the email address stating that the email address...
  • kevisted
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes