Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Lost email and password

I made an account and it was premium. I lost the username and email and password and I'm still paying for it every month and not being able to use it. Can someone please help me I still have the order number if that helps

• Casual Listener
  • I made an account and it was premium. I lost the username and email and password and I'm still paying for it every month and not being able to use it. Can someone please help me I still have the orde...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Picture Problems

I want to add a profile picture. However; when I try to connect Facebook, it never works. So, what I want to know is if there's another way to create/update a profile pic?

• I want to add a profile picture. However; when I try to connect Facebook, it never works. So, what I want to know is if there's another way to create/update a profile pic?
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting to know if someone has changed my password

I type in what i am 98% certain is my spotify password, but i dont get logged in. I see the reset password button, but i dont only want to get a new password, I want to know what is the current password. I hope i only have forgotten something, but if...

• I type in what i am 98% certain is my spotify password, but i dont get logged in. I see the reset password button, but i dont only want to get a new password, I want to know what is the current passw...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline devices on 5 family member plan

If i have a 5 family member plan i can Have music offline on all or i have the limitation of 3 devices offline? if 1 premium account I can download in 3 offline devices. 5 family member plan i can have 15 offline devices?

• If i have a 5 family member plan i can Have music offline on all or i have the limitation of 3 devices offline? if 1 premium account I can download in 3 offline devices. 5 family member plan i can h...
  • paulblaza
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! The Reset Password link in the email wont work

I went onto spotify, and clicked the 'disconect from Facebook' feature which automatically logged me out. When I went to log in, I couldn't, so I pressed the 'forgot my pasword' link and it emailed me the usual email with a clickable link to reset th...

• I went onto spotify, and clicked the 'disconect from Facebook' feature which automatically logged me out. When I went to log in, I couldn't, so I pressed the 'forgot my pasword' link and it emailed m...
  • stevieflynn
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been HACKED!

Hi, my Premium account has been reset.This means that I had to re-login (I use the "log in with facebook feature") and I found out that I had no more premium activated, even if my money has been taken from my account this month also.Moreover, all my ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my Premium account has been reset. This means that I had to re-login (I use the "log in with facebook feature") and I found out that I had no more premium activated, even if my money has be...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fehlermeldung Anmeldung

Hallo zusammen. Mir ist mein Handy letztes Wochenende auf Mallorca kaputt gegangen. Und nun erhalte ich mit meinem neuen Handy, folgende angehangende Fehlermeldung. Kann ihr mir jemand helfen? Liebe Grüße Melanie

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo zusammen. Mir ist mein Handy letztes Wochenende auf Mallorca kaputt gegangen. Und nun erhalte ich mit meinem neuen Handy, folgende angehangende Fehlermeldung. Kann ihr mir jemand helfen? Liebe ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to activate 30 days free trial on a new account?

Hello, I've just created my spotify account (without facebook) and I would like to know how to activate the 30 day free trial. I searched on the site but did not find how. Is the feature still available or they removed it? Thanks in advice.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've just created my spotify account (without facebook) and I would like to know how to activate the 30 day free trial. I searched on the site but did not find how. Is the feature still availa...
  • itcouldbew0rse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unofficial Money Transfering

Hey Spotify. I've just seen that you have taken 49dkk. from my bank account. Now, I don't remember anything about purchasing something from your store. Neather that I have subscribed for you premium subscribtion, for if that were the case I would not...

• Hey Spotify.   I've just seen that you have taken 49dkk. from my bank account. Now, I don't remember anything about purchasing something from your store. Neather that I have subscribed for you...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problem

Hello guys,I bought a Premium membership and paid for my credit card but the premium was not active. Please help me..

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I bought a Premium membership and paid for my credit card but the premium was not active. Please help me..
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! help now

cant change my email because i forgot my password. what do i do ? the passwork reset wont send because i put in the wrong email..

• cant change my email because i forgot my password. what do i do ? the passwork reset wont send because i put in the wrong email..
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for .99c premium

I was wondering what time the offer for premium ends? I want to purchase it but my mom doesn't get off of work until late tomorrow and was wondering if I could still buy it.

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering what time the offer for premium ends? I want to purchase it but my mom doesn't get off of work until late tomorrow and was wondering if I could still buy it.
  • benmattila55
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uses my account

Hi!Someone is using my account and is listening from his/hers iPhone so I cant use my account. I have changed my password. can you please sign everything out so I can restart?BestElin

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Someone is using my account and is listening from his/hers iPhone so I cant use my account. I have changed my password. can you please sign everything out so I can restart? Best Elin
  • trollfia
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don’t worry, no money has been charge

Hi, I can not get Premium.When I put my credit card, recive this message:"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don’t worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." My credit card it's all ok

• Hi,  I can not get  Premium. When I put my credit card, recive this message: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don’t worry, no money has been charged. Try a...
  • kikidaya
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Change of account

I am about to deactivate my account on Facebook. But my spotify account is connected to it. How can my subscription from my Facebook to my email only?

• Visitor
  • I am about to deactivate my account on Facebook. But my spotify account is connected to it. How can my subscription from my Facebook to my email only?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I seriously hate Spotify.

Alright...I bought spotify because I actually thought they good give me MUSIC I like. I emailed Spotify a million times about just putting on music that should be FREE and should actually have all the cds and not put cds we cannot play like they toy ...

• Alright...I bought spotify because I actually thought they good give me MUSIC I like. I emailed Spotify a million times about just putting on music that should be FREE and should actually have all th...
  • Rexovidius
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Se me ha duplicado el pago hace varios meses, me cobran 2 veces por el servicio premium

Se me ha duplicado el pago hace varios meses, me cobran 2 veces por el servicio premium. Alguien sabe como contactar con el soporte? no encontre la forma.

• Se me ha duplicado el pago hace varios meses, me cobran 2 veces por el servicio premium.   Alguien sabe como contactar con el soporte? no encontre la forma.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambiar de país

Hola. Intento editar en mi perfil el cambio de país y solo me muestra Nueva Zelanda.Soy de Chile pero estoy temporalmente en Nueva Zelanda, y quiero pagar con mi tarjeta chilena la suscripción premium. Que puedo hacer?

• Hola. Intento editar en mi perfil el cambio de país y solo me muestra Nueva Zelanda. Soy de Chile pero estoy temporalmente en Nueva Zelanda, y quiero pagar con mi tarjeta chilena la suscripción prem...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes