Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Cant disconnect facebook from my old account

I've tried several times going into Facebook and disconnecting. Then when I go back to spotify and connect to Facebook it says it's already connected to another account

• I've tried several times going into Facebook and disconnecting. Then when I go back to spotify and connect to Facebook it says it's already connected to another account
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Spotify has been paused because account is being used somewhere else"

I am getting a notification that my account has been paused because it is being used somewhere else but no one has my password and Spotify was not running on any other devices? This only happens when I am at my yoga studio while teaching a class (of ...

• I am getting a notification that my account has been paused because it is being used somewhere else but no one has my password and Spotify was not running on any other devices?    This on...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Starting a new account

I want to delete my current Spotify account and start a new one. Is it possible to transfer my followers onto the new account?

• I want to delete my current Spotify account and start a new one. Is it possible to transfer my followers onto the new account?    
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Embedding songs and playlists into community posts doesnt work

Hey Everyone, Every time i try to embed and songs or playlits into a spotify community post using the url or code doesnt work. help!

• Music Fan
  • Hey Everyone,   Every time i try to embed and songs or playlits into a spotify community post using the url or code doesnt work. help!  
  • danalaymon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country And Username

HelloI recently bought this accountHow do I change the country and username?

• Hello I recently bought this account How do I change the country and username?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Artists customer service is the WORST

Seriously, the worst customer srevice i have ever encountered.They Never,ever,ever answer the requests you put through the contact form.For example i´ve written atleast 3 messages now about an issue where suddenly there are two profiles for one artis...

• Music Fan
  • Seriously, the worst customer srevice i have ever encountered. They Never,ever,ever answer the requests you put through the contact form. For example i´ve written atleast 3 messages now about an is...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade from Premium through iTunes to Family is not possible unless I unsubscribe Premium

Hi,I am a premium memeber and have registered through itunes. I wish to upgrade to Family so all my kids can have their own account but it appears this is not possible because I have registered through itunes. I am told by spotify support that in ord...

• Hi, I am a premium memeber and have registered through itunes. I wish to upgrade to Family so all my kids can have their own account but it appears this is not possible because I have registered thr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not cancel my subscription with Singtel

Hi,I subscribed to spotify premium associated to my mobile carrier, Singtel, 1 year ago. My spotify premium ended on 4th of March and i had terminated the plan and resubscribed it again on 1st of March. However, when i was sent a link to connect Sing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I subscribed to spotify premium associated to my mobile carrier, Singtel, 1 year ago. My spotify premium ended on 4th of March and i had terminated the plan and resubscribed it again on 1st of...
  • JaredPwns
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Issues - close account

I hope someone can help me with this:I signed up usinf facebook from my cellphone and paid premium, now when I sign in using a web browser it tells me that I am not premium and I don't have any of my playlists.Is there any way that I can delete the f...

• Visitor
  • I hope someone can help me with this: I signed up usinf facebook from my cellphone and paid premium, now when I sign in  using a web browser it tells me that I am not premium and I don't have...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem

Hi My daughter forgot her password on the account, the email address she was using was an school email address that has now been cancelled. So she can not reset her password as the email address can not be opened. Does anyone have any ideas on what s...

• Hi   My daughter forgot her password on the account, the email address she was using was an school email address that has now been cancelled. So she can not reset her password as the email add...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can´t log out Spotify account

Hi there community. I have reasons to believe that I have my account open in other device not mine. I know that I can go to my account page and click on Sign out everywhere button. The problem is, when I do that, a red message appear, just below the ...

• Roadie
  • Hi there community.   I have reasons to believe that I have my account open in other device not mine. I know that I can go to my account page and click on Sign out everywhere button. Th...
  • mercercoreen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone broke into my account and changed my password

Hello guys my spotify account has been hacked by this guy with this email *snip* he changed my email account to his email and also changes the password PLEASE SPOTIFY HELP ME

• Visitor
  • Hello guys my spotify account has been hacked by this guy with this email *snip* he changed my email account to his email and also changes the password PLEASE SPOTIFY HELP ME  
  • annalisemara
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Log in Using Facebook as of Today

I have no idea what happened. I have always used Facbeook to log in to Spotify; I was just using it yesterday. However, when I tried to log in using Facebook today (I have tried using both the "Log in with Facebook" button as well as manually enterin...

• I have no idea what happened. I have always used Facbeook to log in to Spotify; I was just using it yesterday. However, when I tried to log in using Facebook today (I have tried using both the "Log i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MI region de pais es erronea y no me permite cambiarle

Hola alguien me puede ayudar soy de El Salvador y cree hace poco una cuenta, el problema surge cuando veo la region y me aparece Estados Unidos, intente ingresar mi tarjeta de credito y no me lo permite por que me dice que mi codigo postal es erroneo...

• Hola alguien me puede ayudar soy de El Salvador y cree hace poco una cuenta, el problema surge cuando veo la region y me aparece Estados Unidos, intente ingresar mi tarjeta de credito y no me lo perm...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No sertings tab in my spotify

Urgent help!!! I want to put my recently played artists in private mode, but i cant find a settings tab in both my app and desktop version. What happened?m

• Urgent help!!! I want to put my recently played artists in private mode, but i cant find a settings tab in both my app and desktop version. What happened?m
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[ES] Administrador Plan Familiar

Hola, registre el plan familiar con mi correo, olvidando que mi cuenta premium anterior estaba vinculada con facebook (mismo correo), por lo tanto me quedaron dos cuentas diferentes y el plan familiar esta administrado por una cuenta de 0 sin cancion...

• Hola, registre el plan familiar con mi correo, olvidando que mi cuenta premium anterior estaba vinculada con facebook (mismo correo), por lo tanto me quedaron dos cuentas diferentes y el plan familia...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

I'm having trouble getting premium. There is enough money on my account to get premium and when i try to pay the system refuses the paymentP.s. i tried to get student premium recently but it got rejected somehow and after a couple of weeks, im thinki...

• Visitor
  • I'm having trouble getting premium. There is enough money on my account to get premium and when i try to pay the system refuses the payment P.s. i tried to get student premium recently but it got re...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attempting to change country, met with Family Plan page instead

I recently moved from the UK to the US and I would like to change my country and payment details. Unfortunately, when I go through the process and click "Change Country" it just leads me to Premium for Family (see below). I just want standard premium...

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 12.28.06 PM.png
  • I recently moved from the UK to the US and I would like to change my country and payment details. Unfortunately, when I go through the process and click "Change Country" it just leads me to Premium f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country even after changing payment information

Hi,I have changed my payment information as requested but it still won't let me change the country of my account in my profile. the box remains grey and i can't do anything about it. Incredibly frustrating. Please help.Best,M

• Hi, I have changed my payment information as requested but it still won't let me change the country of my account in my profile. the box remains grey and i can't do anything about it. Incredibly fru...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CAN'T LOG IN, but I did EVERYTHING

I have the whole day trying to login in my account. I knew the old password, and I created the account by my email. When I put the old password, and the email I received a notification saying "this email already has an account" or something like that...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the whole day trying to login in my account. I knew the old password, and I created the account by my email. When I put the old password, and the email I received a notification saying "this e...
  • MeJustMyself
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes