Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Redemm page not working

I have a gift card i want to use, but the Redemm page not loading and its seems like there is something worng with page. is there any issue with Spotify that i can't access the page ? "We're all mixed up Refresh this page or try again later. It may t...

• I have a gift card i want to use, but the Redemm page not loading and its seems like there is something worng with page. is there any issue with Spotify that i can't access the page ?    ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

10+ minute songs on Esbjörn Svensson Trio - Live in Hamburg are missing

All the songs longer than 10 minutes are missing from the album https://open.spotify.com/album/3PU1b3aDrbMKucRulElluF is missing. It's been this way for years. Would you mind fixing this?

• Regular
  • All the songs longer than 10 minutes are missing from the album https://open.spotify.com/album/3PU1b3aDrbMKucRulElluF is missing. It's been this way for years. Would you mind fixing this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add kid to premium family

How do I add my 11 year old daughter to my family subscription?I've created an invite by creating a link. Entered the link into the browser, and am asked to created an account for her.I go in to create the account, entering her mail adress, username,...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I add my 11 year old daughter to my family subscription? I've created an invite by creating a link. Entered the link into the browser, and am asked to created an account for her. I go in to ...
  • rukkulakki-
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tracks skip to random Vietnamese songs

About once every half hour whatever song I was listening to stops playing, and instead some random Vietnamese track starts playing. I have already tried to log off on all devices, change my password etc, but that doesnt help. The songs are played fro...

• About once every half hour whatever song I was listening to stops playing, and instead some random Vietnamese track starts playing. I have already tried to log off on all devices, change my password ...
  • ORPHAN77
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme bei der Anmeldung

Ich habe mich vor längerem über meinen Facebook Account bei Spotify angemeldet. Allerdings habe ich mir heute ein neues Konto gemacht und darüber Spotify Premium Family abgeschlossen. Jetzt wollte ich über die Einstellungen meinen Account mit Faceboo...

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe mich vor längerem über meinen Facebook Account bei Spotify angemeldet. Allerdings habe ich mir heute ein neues Konto gemacht und darüber Spotify Premium Family abgeschlossen. Jetzt wollte ic...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial, Student discount

I want to sign up for Premium and can get it cheaper with my NUS card. However, I obviously want the free trial! So how do I get the free trial and be signed up to start paying the student price? Help?!!

• Casual Listener
  • I want to sign up for Premium and can get it cheaper with my NUS card. However, I obviously want the free trial! So how do I get the free trial and be signed up to start paying the student price? &...
  • dootea
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My country is not the same as my credit card

Hello, My account was linked with itunes and due the separation between spotify and itunes I can't pay my premium account with my credit card because my original playlist and detais are from Brazil and my credit card is from Panama. How can I pay a b...

• Hello,   My account was linked with itunes and due the separation between spotify and itunes I can't pay my premium account with my credit card because my original playlist and detais are from...
  • Guimaol1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i forgot my password how do i recover it

i forgot my password ,how do i reset it without knowing it

• i forgot my password ,how do i reset it without knowing it
  • themarybethg
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card charged

Hello! My credit card was charged for my Premium service, but my spotify service notes "your last payment didn't work".

• Hello! My credit card was charged for my Premium service, but my spotify service notes "your last payment didn't work".
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do I lose playlists when moving countries?

According to https://support.spotify.com/br/account_payment_help/account_basics/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting/ its easy to change countries.I do understand that some songs might not be available in the new country, but other than those, will my...

• According to https://support.spotify.com/br/account_payment_help/account_basics/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting/ its easy to change countries. I do understand that some songs might not be a...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink facebook/Desvincular do facebook

There is no unlink option in facebook spotify in preferences -> Social Networks. What to do? Não aparece a opção de desvincular meu spotify do facebook nas preferências -> Redes Sociais. O que fazer?

• Casual Listener
  • There is no unlink option in facebook spotify in preferences -> Social Networks. What to do?    Não aparece a opção de desvincular meu spotify do facebook nas preferências -> Redes ...
  • JohnBeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant log in to spotify

Hey can anyone help I'm trying to log into my account but it keeps saying I haven't got a Facebook account even though I'm logging in with my pass word and email any help would be great thank you

• Regular
  • Hey can anyone help I'm trying to log into my account but it keeps saying I haven't got a Facebook account even though I'm logging in with my pass word and email any help would be great thank you
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

bradleychris2009@gmail.com

I'm on premium account says I'm not

• I'm on premium account says I'm not
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

por error cambie mi cuenta premiun familiar a una cuenta basica

Hola tengo un problema queria comprar un cuenta para un amigo y la hice desde mi cuenta y resulta que actualice la mia y me baja de categoria que puedo hacer al respecto ?

• Hola tengo un problema    queria comprar un cuenta para un amigo y la hice desde mi cuenta y resulta que actualice la mia y me baja de categoria que puedo hacer al respecto ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not working

My Spotify premium has now defaulted back to free after a payment issue. I've updated my payment details via apple and have confirmation by email and bank account that the payment has gone through but my account has now defaulted to free. I've logged...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify premium has now defaulted back to free after a payment issue. I've updated my payment details via apple and have confirmation by email and bank account that the payment has gone through bu...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

I go to a college in dublin ireland called colaiste ide college of further education. This college is not listed in the college options. I would like to prove i attend college to avail of this offer

• Casual Listener
  • I go to a college in dublin ireland called colaiste ide college of further education. This college is not listed in the college options. I would like to prove i attend college to avail of this offer
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in at all

I'm really frustrated that i can't log into my account through email or facbook on my Mac or through my phone! i have tried every trouble shooter I can find but none of them work and it's really annoying that I can't log in

• I'm really frustrated that i can't log into my account through email or facbook on my Mac or through my phone! i have tried every trouble shooter I can find but none of them work and it's really anno...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't reset my password

My Spotify logged me out on its own and I can't remember my password, when I try to reset my password it tells me that "your form has expired" help!!

• My Spotify logged me out on its own and I can't remember my password, when I try to reset my password it tells me that "your form has expired" help!!
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Random $30 charge

Hi! I got charged for my normal $9.99 premium payment this month and along with it a random $30 Point of Sale charge? I haven't bought anything, upgraded anything, or even changed how/where I listen. I didn't even know you could make a $30 purchase!a...

• Hi! I got charged for my normal $9.99 premium payment this month and along with it a random $30 Point of Sale charge? I haven't bought anything, upgraded anything, or even changed how/where I listen....
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes