Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Recontratanto o premium

Eu tinha uma conta premium do spotify que havia sido contratada pelo app store da apple. Acontece que pagava em dólar e decidi cancelar para fazer um novo plano familiar - pois cancelando o serviço pago em dólar e recontratando em real, sairia mais e...

• Eu tinha uma conta premium do spotify que havia sido contratada pelo app store da apple. Acontece que pagava em dólar e decidi cancelar para fazer um novo plano familiar - pois cancelando o serviço p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelei a conta e ainda debitou esse mês!

Cancelei a conta e ainda debitou esse mês!Usuário tfdoug

• Casual Listener
  • Cancelei a conta e ainda debitou esse mês! Usuário tfdoug
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i stop paying for spotify premium

I cant log back on to my old account so i cant delete my premium on it. How can i stop paying for it without logging back in ?

• Casual Listener
  • I cant log back on to my old account so i cant delete my premium on it. How can i stop paying for it without logging back in ?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with family account

Just switched to family account, but only one person can play music at a time??

• Just switched to family account, but only one person can play music at a time??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot to end subscription

Hi I forgot to cancel my subscription yesterday when I was meant to. I don't have the money to pay for my next months subscription so I was wondering if I'm still going to be charged for the one days use? And if I can pay it at a later date.

• Hi I forgot to cancel my subscription yesterday when I was meant to. I don't have the money to pay for my next months subscription so I was wondering if I'm still going to be charged for the one days...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel premium

Hi. My subscription was going to end today so I cancelled yesterday morning so I wouldn't get charged but guess what? I did. I'm not happy about this especially because I cancelled it on time. I shouldn't have gotten charged so there better be a way ...

• Hi. My subscription was going to end today so I cancelled yesterday morning so I wouldn't get charged but guess what? I did. I'm not happy about this especially because I cancelled it on time. I shou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching primary acct holder in a family acct.

My son had a spotify acct to start. I took his acct and made it a family acct. Since I pay the bills, I would like to switch to the primary acct holder of the family acct. How do I do this? Thanks

• My son had a spotify acct to start. I took his acct and made it a family acct. Since I pay the bills, I would like to switch to the primary acct holder of the family acct. How do I do this? Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Invitation to premium family account malfunctioning

I've received the invite from my partner to a premium family account. At first it was not possible to just easily accept the invite because it didn't allowed me to log in. After my friend invited me for the 4th time by now it redirected me to a brows...

• Casual Listener
  • I've received the invite from my partner to a premium family account.  At first it was not possible to just easily accept the invite because it didn't allowed me to log in. After my friend invit...
  • zfett
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account

Ok everyone i cancelled my free account last month and no longer have spotify and its charging me 9.99 a month and i dont even have spotify how do i get my money back this is ridiculous i want my money back asap

• Casual Listener
  • Ok everyone i cancelled my free account last month and no longer have spotify and its charging me 9.99 a month and i dont even have spotify how do i get my money back this is ridiculous i want my mon...
  • Dpenrose
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! incorrect password while canceling premium

Hello,I want to cancel my subscription, but when I get to the final part it says that I've typed in an incorrect password. But it's impossible, because a minute earlier I logged in with the exact same one. I've already tried countless times, logging ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I want to cancel my subscription, but when I get to the final part it says that I've typed in an incorrect password. But it's impossible, because a minute earlier I logged in with the exact s...
  • zodiazodia
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Global Log out

Just got hacked and so reset my password. Need to be logged out of all my devices, can I get some help with this? Thanks.

• Just got hacked and so reset my password. Need to be logged out of all my devices, can I get some help with this? Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account seems to have been hacked, someone is using new device I can't remove

Hello, Since today someone added a new device to my account and keeps changing to it everytime I try to use spotify. I'm listening to something and then suddenly spotify changes to another device (not mine) and starts to listening to different music....

• Hello,   Since today someone added a new device to my account and keeps changing to it everytime I try to use spotify. I'm listening to something and then suddenly spotify changes to another d...
  • cagoemit
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription changed

I had premium for awhile and I was trying to listen to music the other day and it wouldn't let me so I checked my account and it said it was on free

• I had premium for awhile and I was trying to listen to music the other day and it wouldn't let me so I checked my account and it said it was on free
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What's up with spotify protection of the accounts?

I don't get it, my account just got compromised, the mail and password has been changed and the only notification I got was "email updated". I have sent a mail to spotify and I'm now waiting for an answer from them. Ofc it's also my bad because the p...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't get it, my account just got compromised, the mail and password has been changed and the only notification I got was "email updated". I have sent a mail to spotify and I'm now waiting for an a...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan issue

After some time of using Spotify premium for family I got an email today saying that my account was changed back to a free account. In the email it said that I had to verify my account, this opens a page were I'm asked for the zip code and then I cli...

• Casual Listener
  • After some time of using Spotify premium for family I got an email today saying that my account was changed back to a free account. In the email it said that I had to verify my account, this opens a ...
  • fgonza007
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I cancel my subscript / Get a refund

I when i tried to sign up for spotify student it took out 5.39 from my account, but i didn't finish the last step it need and my account says its still a free account. Is there any way to get a refund or anyway to contact someone from spotify

• I when i tried to sign up for spotify student it took out 5.39 from my account, but i didn't finish the last step it need and my account says its still a free account. Is there any way to get a refun...
  • zfett
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to transfer premium account?

I have two spotify accounts: one is premium, the ither is free. I would like to transfer my premium account to my free one, so that I can connect to Facebook. How to do this?

• Visitor
  • I have two spotify accounts: one is premium, the ither is free. I would like to transfer my premium account to my free one, so that I can connect to Facebook. How to do this?
  • zfett
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Ending Time

I purchased spotify premium for family,on 30.11.2016 and that purchase was for 12 months,now it seems like ending time is 30.08.2017 so my 12 months purchase went down to 9 months,what do i do?

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased spotify premium for family,on 30.11.2016 and that purchase was for 12 months,now it seems like ending time is 30.08.2017 so my 12 months purchase went down to 9 months,what do i do?
  • zfett
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble logging in

My phone got stolen recently and I had Spotify downloaded on it and still logged in. However, I downloaded Spotify on my new phone and tried logging in with my email because I don't know my username and it's telling me I already created an account wi...

• Casual Listener
  • My phone got stolen recently and I had Spotify downloaded on it and still logged in. However, I downloaded Spotify on my new phone and tried logging in with my email because I don't know my username ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! From an account to another.

I got banned from facebook and since i logged on spotify and got it premium...i cant log back in. I want to switch all my playlists to my new account. How can i do that ?

• Casual Listener
  • I got banned from facebook and since i logged on spotify and got it premium...i cant log back in. I want to switch all my playlists to my new account. How can i do that ?
  • Meatbig
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes