Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify and Headspace

Hello, I am currently a member of spotify premium for £9.99 a month. The last time I paid the monthly fee was 22nd Feb. I'd like to upgrade to the Spotify + Headspace bundle for £15 a month. When I do it, when will I be charged the first £15? Will it...

• Hello,   I am currently a member of spotify premium for £9.99 a month. The last time I paid the monthly fee was 22nd Feb.   I'd like to upgrade to the Spotify + Headspace bund...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged full price even though I've entered my student card.

I've entered my student details multiple times and the £4.99 lasts 1 or 2 months then I check my bank statement and its back up to £9.99. The first couple of times I let it slide but it's happening too frequently now and it's starting to annoy me. I'...

• Casual Listener
  • I've entered my student details multiple times and the £4.99 lasts 1 or 2 months then I check my bank statement and its back up to £9.99. The first couple of times I let it slide but it's happening t...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

how to stop the free 30 trial subscription without paying for it

hi there, i recently started the free 30 day trail, that says if you stop the subscription before the 30 days are over you dont get charged and its all fine, now that i have got a premium key i wanted to early stop my subscription.. but how?! i cant ...

• hi there, i recently started the free 30 day trail, that says if you stop the subscription before the 30 days are over you dont get charged and its all fine, now that i have got a premium key i wante...
  • OpTicNickson
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving from Premium to Family account

Hi all, I have a personal premium account but I would like to move over to a family account. I have received a family invitation and logged in directly on the Spotify website the using the invitation link and my facebook account. On the website my fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have a personal premium account but I would like to move over to a family account. I have received a family invitation and logged in directly on the Spotify website the u...
  • solomon1971
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Samsung gear in Europe (UK, Ireland)

Will Spotify be available for the samsung gear in Europe (U.K., Ireland) any time soon? or will tihs feature only be limited to U.S. users?

• Will  Spotify be available for the samsung gear in Europe (U.K., Ireland) any time soon? or will tihs feature only be limited to U.S. users?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème de souscription prenium

Bonjour, quand je cherche à entrer ma carte de crédit pour m'abonner au Premium, j'y arrive pas. Il m'indique d'entrer le mois de ma carte de crédit ors je l'ai déjà mis. Aider moi svp.Merci d'avance.

• Bonjour, quand je cherche à entrer ma carte de crédit pour m'abonner au Premium, j'y arrive pas. Il m'indique d'entrer le mois de ma carte de crédit ors je l'ai déjà mis. Aider moi svp. Merci d'avan...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tengo el enlace para pasarme de Spotify free a Spotify familiar premium pero...

... no sé dónde pegarlo o cómo pegarlo para que se active, me lo pasó mi padre que activó una cuenta Spotify familiar premium, ya corregí y edité lo del código postal, ahora tenemos el mismo y vivimos en la misma dirección. Además, él me invitó por c...

• ... no sé dónde pegarlo o cómo pegarlo para que se active, me lo pasó mi padre que activó una cuenta Spotify familiar premium, ya corregí y edité lo del código postal, ahora tenemos el mismo y vivimo...
  • Yazi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to speak with someone at spotify

I need a contact number for spotify. My subscription has been charging me twice for over 4 months, and the solution posted in the forums is not helpful because does not apply to my situation since this occurs every month. I need to speak to actual pe...

• I need a contact number for spotify. My subscription has been charging me twice for over 4 months, and the solution posted in the forums is not helpful because does not apply to my situation since th...
  • Robare7
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

subscription cancel

Hi! So I recently cancelled my Spotify premnium but it still charged me. What do I do?

• Hi! So I recently cancelled my Spotify premnium but it still charged me. What do I do?
  • harriafrancine7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NEED HELP, PROBLEM FROM MY ARTIST ACCOUNT

Hi !I'm a french music producer and i have a label (NCN)They published my music on spotify itunes and others BUT, problem.Spotify for the first time have automaticly created the Artist Account (When a label publish a music from the artist for the fir...

• Hi ! I'm a french music producer and i have a label (NCN) They published my music on spotify itunes and others BUT, problem. Spotify for the first time have automaticly created the Artist Account ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment Method

Can I not pay through my BPI online account for the Family Plan? The payment method only shows credit cards and paypal. But in the other offers, Online Banking is included in the payment options. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Can I not pay through my BPI online account for the Family Plan? The payment method only shows credit cards and paypal. But in the other offers, Online Banking is included in the payment options. Tha...
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can't remember username login..and have lost playlists

Hi all I made an account years ago, I had some good playlists. I've finally installed Spotify again just now and synced it up with Facebook. A common problem it seems: I've lost my playlists. I read that if you sign in with your old details then you ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   I made an account years ago, I had some good playlists. I've finally installed Spotify again just now and synced it up with Facebook. A common problem it seems: I've lost my playlis...
  • MadirRathaus
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

New Zealand to US subscription

Hi, I'm currently studying abroad in New Zealand and want to join Premium. Is there any way for me to get a United States subscription, as I'll be returning home in a few months? My credit card is US based if that helps.

• Hi, I'm currently studying abroad in New Zealand and want to join Premium. Is there any way for me to get a United States subscription, as I'll be returning home in a few months? My credit card is US...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Change Country

Hi, I'm in the U.S. right now but my premium subscription is set in Taiwan. I tried the way that it showed online (changing countries at payment section). Even though it shows that my country has been changed to USA, my account page still displays Ta...

• Hi, I'm in the U.S. right now but my premium subscription is set in Taiwan. I tried the way that it showed online (changing countries at payment section). Even though it shows that my country has bee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

I signed up for a student and I'm being charged for regular subscription. Someone please help

• I signed up for a student and I'm being charged for regular subscription. Someone please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subscribe to premium

When i try to subscribe to premium, after i chose the payment method(which is credit card) the page starts to load but nothing happens it just keeps loading so i can not enter my card information. I tried on various devices and browsers but still the...

• When i try to subscribe to premium, after i chose the payment method(which is credit card) the page starts to load but nothing happens it just keeps loading so i can not enter my card information. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Other member's playlists when I downgrade from Family to premium

I'm wanting to downgrade from Family to premium. To do this I understand I have to go into my account > subscriptions and select "Switch to Premium". What happens to the other family members, will they be automatically put onto a free subscription? A...

• Regular
  • I'm wanting to downgrade from Family to premium. To do this I understand I have to go into my account > subscriptions and select "Switch to Premium".   What happens to the other family memb...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - Subaccount getting kicked out

My family member getting kicked out after a week.He already entering the same address with me. Now he can't rejoining my spotify for family even after I reinvite him again. Please spotify fix this!

photo_2017-03-09_00-06-07.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • My family member getting kicked out after a week. He already entering the same address with me. Now he can't rejoining my spotify for family even after I reinvite him again. Please spotify fix t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account already set up

I have a premium account. I can see its up to date with payment but on the app it says I'm not a premium account and wants me to add pay again. I've logged out and back in and restarted phone. Still hasn't changed. How do I fix this. I'm close to can...

• I have a premium account. I can see its up to date with payment but on the app it says I'm not a premium account and wants me to add pay again. I've logged out and back in and restarted phone. Still ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes