Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I linked Facebook to my friends account

I accidentally linked my Facebook to my friends account, I want to link it my Spotify and he wants to link his Facebook to his Spotify. Is there a way to do this?

• I accidentally linked my Facebook to my friends account, I want to link it my Spotify and he wants to link his Facebook to his Spotify. Is there a way to do this?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription isn't working

Had Spotify premium and now it's gone back to just the free Spotify and I can't seem to get back to the premium one again? Won't let me change my account.

• Had Spotify premium and now it's gone back to just the free Spotify and I can't seem to get back to the premium one again? Won't let me change my account.
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Hey, My roommate created a Family premium subscription and invited me to it, but when I try to redeem the code the sites just tells me that Spotify is unable to verify that we live on the same address. I don't understand what the problem is. My accou...

• Hey,   My roommate created a Family premium subscription and invited me to it, but when I try to redeem the code the sites just tells me that Spotify is unable to verify that we live on the sa...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

My parents are sepperated does this change the point for me that every user of the family subscription need to live on the same adress ?

• My parents are sepperated does this change the point for me that every user of the family subscription need to live on the same adress ? 
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Spark

Hi my membership was 'Premium' being paid for by my mobile provider Spark (in New Zealand).. but it has now out of the blue for no apparent reason reverted back to 'Free'. Spark says it all looks ok from their end, how do I get Spotify to set us back...

• Hi my membership was 'Premium' being paid for by my mobile provider Spark (in New Zealand).. but it has now out of the blue for no apparent reason reverted back to 'Free'. Spark says it all looks ok ...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not get to my account

Hi, for more than 3 month now I can not logg in. I can not even get into my account to change the coutry settings, which might cause the trouble in ther first place.I also tried going onto the spotify website and logg in there, but I always get the n...

• Hi, for more than 3 month now I can not logg in. I can not even get into my account to change the coutry settings, which might cause the trouble in ther first place. I also tried going onto the spot...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing and Inbox Removal

Will you please respond to the hundreds of messages on the community boards from heavy users-subscribers who are understandably, justifiably upset about the removal of the direct sharing/message feature without notification? If anyone is advising you...

• Casual Listener
  • Will you please respond to the hundreds of messages on the community boards from heavy users-subscribers who are understandably, justifiably upset about the removal of the direct sharing/message feat...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

HeyI just want to set password for device, so I´can log in on my TV, and have tryed by going to account, set password, got the mail whit link to set password, and every time it says, oh something wrong, don´t be sad, but try later, haved tryed for 3 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I just want to set password for device, so I´can log in on my TV, and have tryed by going to account, set password, got the mail whit link to set password, and every time it says, oh something w...
  • Trinehot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify Connect] - Is there a way to disable the Spotify Connect Function

Since recently, the spotify connect is a total mess for me.I'm using spotify on several PCs and one android device. And without asking, the spotify stops playing on one device, connects to another one. Latest bug: Listening to spotify on pc, my phone...

• Regular
  • Since recently, the spotify connect is a total mess for me. I'm using spotify on several PCs and one android device. And without asking, the spotify stops playing on one device, connects to another ...
  • brettstahlman
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

A family member sent me a link to redeem a premium account- but it won't accept the code. We don't have too many people using it and nothing else seems to be stopping me using it but it just won't let me redeem the code. Any help?

• A family member sent me a link to redeem a premium account- but it won't accept the code. We don't have too many people using it and nothing else seems to be stopping me using it but it just won't le...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching a Subscription

I recently decided to deactivate my Facebook. I forgot, however, that my Spotify account was attached to my Facebook and I just signed up for Premium. However, since I don't have Facebook...I can't access my subscription. Is there a way for me to swi...

• I recently decided to deactivate my Facebook.  I forgot, however, that my Spotify account was attached to my Facebook and I just signed up for Premium.  However, since I don't have Facebook...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagar por boleto

Preciso alterar a forma de pagamento de cartão de crédito para boleto!

• Preciso alterar a forma de pagamento de cartão de crédito para boleto!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Hello Spotify! When I was listening to spotify earlier today it all of a sudden stopped playing music and I was logged off. I have always had my account "manuca3" linked with my facebook user, so naturally I tried to log back on through facebook, but...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify! When I was listening to spotify earlier today it all of a sudden stopped playing music and I was logged off. I have always had my account "manuca3" linked with my facebook user, so nat...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mail - losing your spotify account

Last week I was robbed and therefore I had to unable my creditcard. Now I received a mail from Spotify that my I will lose my account when I will not update my card data in 5 days. It takes me - I guess 5 - 7 days - to get a new card. What can I do?

• Last week I was robbed and therefore I had to unable my creditcard. Now I received a mail from Spotify that my I will lose my account when I will not update my card data in 5 days. It takes...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can the Premium Family subscribtion be paid in that one year rate? Or do I have to pay 14.99€ every

There is an option to pay the money for one year or to pay it monthly. Is it availeble to get Spotify Premium Family and also pay the money instant for a year so you can get Premium Family with that 119.88€?

• Casual Listener
  • There is an option to pay the money for one year or to pay it monthly. Is it availeble to get Spotify Premium Family and also pay the money instant for  a year so you can get Premium Family with...
  • NicoBoyungs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for something I don't have access to

I was charged for Spotify and I don't even know under which account is there anyway I can cancel?

• I was charged for Spotify and I don't even know under which account is there anyway I can cancel?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift cards

We bought a Spotify gift card but the code does not work. There doesn't seem to be anyway of getting in touch with anyone to get help. Can someone please help me?

• Casual Listener
  • We bought a Spotify gift card but the code does not work. There doesn't seem to be anyway of getting in touch with anyone to get help.  Can someone please help me?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost phone and forgotten password

I lost my phone, and in my phone is Spotify Premium, the bad thing is I forgot only the password to the e-mail I used to log in with. And just a couple minutes ago it charged 129php to my phone bill. Please how do I resolve this. My email is ********...

• I lost my phone, and in my phone is Spotify Premium, the bad thing is I forgot only the password to the e-mail I used to log in with. And just a couple minutes ago it charged 129php to my phone bill....
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Almost all of the Artists I've followed have disappeared

Good Morning everyone, I have a bit of a issue that is irking me. Story time: I have my account set up to autopay via a debit card. Recently, the credit union that I belong to saw fit to replace that debit card, changing the number on the card. Obvio...

• Good Morning everyone, I have a bit of a issue that is irking me.   Story time: I have my account set up to autopay via a debit card. Recently, the credit union that I belong to saw fit to rep...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes