Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution charged twice when ugrading to student

I applied for the 3 month trial for students, when the 3 months were over i was charged $9.99(regular price). I change my account information and got charged for my regular subscription and my student subscription.

• I applied for the 3 month trial for students, when the 3 months were over i was charged $9.99(regular price). I change my account information and got charged for my regular subscription and my studen...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Redeemed voucher didn't work

I redeemed a voucher for 12 months premium, but then after a couple of months saw that I was still being billed by paypal. So I stopped that payment, and asked paypal to get my 9.99 back for the last month. I successfuly got my 9.99 back, but my acco...

• I redeemed a voucher for 12 months premium, but then after a couple of months saw that I was still being billed by paypal. So I stopped that payment, and asked paypal to get my 9.99 back for the last...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

domicilio

como puedo saber mi domicilio exacto? pongo la direccion para agregar a un familiar y me dice que la direccion es incorrecta como puedo saber que direccion puse?

• como puedo saber mi domicilio exacto? pongo la direccion para agregar a un familiar y me dice que la direccion es incorrecta   como puedo saber que direccion puse?
  • ALEPLG624
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Antes de que se acabe mi premium meto codigo para 1 mes , y este desaparece

Buenas!Resulta que mi suscripcion premium de pago iba a acabar, asi que, antes de procesar una nueva factura, introduje un codigo premium de 1 mes, ahora, mi premium se ha pausado y el codigo no me deja introducirlo de nuevo, que hago?

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas! Resulta que mi suscripcion premium de pago iba a acabar, asi que, antes de procesar una nueva factura, introduje un codigo premium de 1 mes, ahora, mi premium se ha pausado y el codigo no me...
  • gigicastillo18
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spodify premium - it doesn´t work when we try to use it simultaneously

When we - simultaneously - try to listen to music, we only get access to one music track. I expect it is possibly to listen to the music chosen by each individually ?Regards

• Casual Listener
  • When we - simultaneously - try to listen to music, we only get access to one music track. I expect it is possibly to listen to the music chosen by each individually ? Regards
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Info

Hi, I need to find the email that is associated with my credit card number.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I need to find the email that is associated with my credit card number.
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

device/ account info mismatch

Dear Support Team,I wanted to cancel my subscription but according to my account I am not using Premium. However, when I open the application it says that I am using Premium. Do you have any idea what the problem is?Thank you in advance Best regards,...

• Dear Support Team, I wanted to cancel my subscription but according to my account I am not using Premium. However, when I open the application it says that I am using Premium. Do you have any idea w...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Account Hacked

I keep getting pop ups that someone is using my account to listen to music and I can't listen to it on my own. I have logged out all devices from my account, I have change my passwords on both Spotify and Facebook and this person keeps being able to ...

• I keep getting pop ups that someone is using my account to listen to music and I can't listen to it on my own. I have logged out all devices from my account, I have change my passwords on both Spotif...
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem code is not working

About 2 weeks ago I got notified that my subscription was about end and if I wanted to keep my premium I would have to update my details. I bought a 7 euros redeem code and I used it and activated it on my account. Now it says I don't have spotify pr...

• Casual Listener
  • About 2 weeks ago I got notified that my subscription was about end and if I wanted to keep my premium I would have to update my details. I bought a 7 euros redeem code and I used it and activated it...
  • naomechateies17
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Desktop][Other] Please bring back the option of being able to delete messages.

When listening to Spotify suddenly the music stops playing and as source it says that I'm listening to Brian Maloneys iPhone. I am not Brian Maloney. I have no idea who Brian Maloney is. And certainly do not want to listen to his iPhone. It's like my...

• Regular
  • When listening to Spotify suddenly the music stops playing and as source it says that I'm listening to Brian Maloneys iPhone. I am not Brian Maloney. I have no idea who Brian Maloney is. And certainl...
  • claesh70
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

We are trying to switch to family plan but option not available

We are trying to switch to family plan but option not available. Who do I contact?

• Casual Listener
  • We are trying to switch to family plan but option not available. Who do I contact?
  • dvonal
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium error

Dear all, I'm trying to cancel my Premium account (tomorrow, i.e. in one hour, I'll be made to pay for it) as I am not using Spotify as much as to pay 10 Euros a month. However, everytime I get to the last step (after I enter my password), I get an e...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   I'm trying to cancel my Premium account (tomorrow, i.e. in one hour, I'll be made to pay for it) as I am not using Spotify as much as to pay 10 Euros a month. However, everytime I ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free.premum trial

I signed up for a *30 dayfree.premium account *last week *and they told me trial ended today?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for a *30 dayfree.premium account *last week *and they told me trial ended today?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't use Family account

I was added to a Family Account plan by my brother. He sent me a link and said it would ask me for an address. But when I clicked on it, it gives me a page with my account summary and a red banner with the message "It appears this account does not ha...

• Casual Listener
  • I was added to a Family Account plan by my brother. He sent me a link and said it would ask me for an address. But when I clicked on it, it gives me a page with my account summary and a red banner wi...
  • davemancozy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Iphone- cannot log in

I cannot log in on my iPhone app, when I enter my info it responds log in failed "You've already created an account with this email address" I am definitely in the log-in screen, not the sign-up. Just created my account yesterday. Any help would be g...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot log in on my iPhone app, when I enter my info it responds log in failed "You've already created an account with this email address"   I am definitely in the log-in screen, not the sig...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Family keeping the same Billing Date

I'm already on a Premium subscription and I want to upgrade to Family Premium keeping the same Billing Date. What do I have to do?

• I'm already on a Premium subscription and I want to upgrade to Family Premium keeping the same Billing Date. What do I have to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium family

Hello,I recently got Spotify premium for my family and my husband hasn't updated his account to family yet. He is in the free premium trial. I am trying to deactivate that account so that he can start using family premium. I don't know how to cancel ...

• Hello, I recently got Spotify premium for my family and my husband hasn't updated his account to family yet. He is in the free premium trial. I am trying to deactivate that account so that he can st...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount denied, but still charged for Student plus standard price?

I got denied for my student discount, but now I'm seeing that I've been charged the $5 as well as the normal $10. What's up with that?

• I got denied for my student discount, but now I'm seeing that I've been charged the $5 as well as the normal $10. What's up with that?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forget Direction Family Plan

I need to know my address, since I forget the parameters as they were written

• I need to know my address, since I forget the parameters as they were written
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Who to contact to ask for a refund?

I will like to get a refund from Spotify. To explain and decide if I qualify for one, who do I contact?

• I will like to get a refund from Spotify. To explain and decide if I qualify for one, who do I contact?
  • angiesleight64
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes