Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

pague y no tengo servicio premium

hola, me descontaron de mi cuenta hace 4 dias y no tengo servicio premium que debo hacer, escribi a itunes y me dicen que directo con los desarrolladores.

• hola,   me descontaron de mi cuenta hace 4 dias y no tengo servicio premium que debo hacer, escribi a itunes y me dicen que directo con los desarrolladores.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone and Spotify Separation

I have a Spotify premium account through Vodafone in Australia. However I am now in the US and would like to separate my Spotify premium account from Vodafone. If I cancel my Spotify premium account with Vodafone and then re-subscribe through Spotify...

• Visitor
  • I have a Spotify premium account through Vodafone in Australia. However I am now in the US and would like to separate my Spotify premium account from Vodafone. If I cancel my Spotify premium account ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I change the date that my account is charged?

I am currently charged on the 27th of each month and would like to be charged on the date that I get paid (15th or 1st). How can I do this?

• I am currently charged on the 27th of each month and would like to be charged on the date that I get paid (15th or 1st). How can I do this?
  • DrFriday13th
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged a overdraft fee

I was just charged a overdraft fee because of spotify I didn't have enough funds on my card and I wanted to wait until Friday to pay it now I have to cancle my spotify because my overdraft fee is 30 something dollars plus 9.99 and that's a lose nobod...

• I was just charged a overdraft fee because of spotify I didn't have enough funds on my card and I wanted to wait until Friday to pay it now I have to cancle my spotify because my overdraft fee is 30 ...
  • DrFriday13th
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify fraudulatly billing me

Spotify is billing me over a year since I used the free trial briefly. How do I get in touch with this company to stop these fraudulat bills?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is billing me over a year since I used the free trial briefly. How do I get in touch with this company to stop these fraudulat bills?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pague premium y me ofrecieron tres meses gratis... no recibí absolutamente nada

Hola, pague premium porque me parecia atractiva la promoción de tres meses por $1000 en mi pais y no recibi ninguna promoción. Cuando acudo a ver con quien puedo contactar en Colombia y nada, no existe ninguna linea de atención al cliente o un contac...

• ...iento que es un abuso, un atropello y publicidad engañosa. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Going to sue Spotify (well my bank is)

Seriously for almost 2 years now you wack jobs have been charging me for premium. I have never had premium. This is getting out of hand. I'm getting sick of getting charged for a service I don't have at all. You guys owe me a ton of back money at thi...

• Seriously for almost 2 years now you wack jobs have been charging me for premium. I have never had premium. This is getting out of hand. I'm getting sick of getting charged for a service I don't have...
  • Dorment1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido promotion linked to wrong spotify account. Can it be fixed?

Hi there - I just subscribed to Spotify Premium through Fido's service and got a 6-month free subscription. I however just found out I tied the wrong spotify account to Fido. I talked to them and they said they couldn't change the spotify ID that is ...

• Hi there - I just subscribed to Spotify Premium through Fido's service and got a 6-month free subscription. I however just found out I tied the wrong spotify account to Fido. I talked to them and the...
  • kbhaw
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I get the premium for students?

Hello, I bought the 3 months Spotify premium at the beginning of January for 0,99 €. Now I like premium well and I would like to refer it further. In my account, I will soon be announced a debiting of regular 9.99 €. I am, however, a student. How do ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, I bought the 3 months Spotify premium at the beginning of January for 0,99 €. Now I like premium well and I would like to refer it further. In my account, I will soon be anno...
  • t3r3nc3_hill
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement a way to transfer from a Spotify account created using Facebook to a Spotify only account

my FB account is hacked and my Spotify account is connected to it. I want to transfer my premium FB account to new account, but i cant cancel it because i bought it with my Vodafone. I hope you can help it.

• my FB account is hacked and my Spotify account is connected to it. I want to transfer my premium FB account to new account, but i cant cancel it because i bought it with my Vodafone. I hope you can h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

Can only one person listen at a time on the family plan? 

• Can only one person listen at a time on the family plan?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 30 days free trial

When I try to activate 30 days free trial with my PayPal account the https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/panel/ page becomes empty after I confirm everything on PayPal site. What is the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to activate 30 days free trial with my PayPal account the https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/panel/ page becomes empty after I confirm everything on PayPal site. What is the problem? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SheerID - All the possible documents were uploaded, but still rejected by them.

Hi!I'm a student at University Of the People - US online University. It has all the required accreditations in US. I uploaded all the possible documents to SheerID, but still no luck with the student discount. No response from their Customer support.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm a student at University Of the People - US online University. It has all the required accreditations in US. I uploaded all the possible documents to SheerID, but still no luck with the ...
  • Sergiooooooo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled service months ago, now billed for premium

Dear Spotify,My bank notifies me that I'm about to be billed for Spotify premium. I cancelled the service months ago and haven't been using Spotify since. I have now cancelled my subscription but I wish to not be billed. Thank you for input!

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, My bank notifies me that I'm about to be billed for Spotify premium. I cancelled the service months ago and haven't been using Spotify since. I have now cancelled my subscription but I...
  • astralwerks
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my Spotify Premium?

I had a Spotify Premium profile voor 3 months. I cancelled it on the last day, but I still had to pay 10 euros for the next month, that isn't a problem at all, but on my profile they say that I don't have premium, so I paid for nothing? Please fix th...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a Spotify Premium profile voor 3 months. I cancelled it on the last day, but I still had to pay 10 euros for the next month, that isn't a problem at all, but on my profile they say that I don't...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gifting Spotify Premium to friend in South Africa - how will she renew?

I want to pre-pay a year of Spotify Premium for a friend in South Africa. Spotify is not yet available over there. Will she be able to renew her subscription when the year finishes, using her South African credit card?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to pre-pay a year of Spotify Premium for a friend in South Africa.  Spotify is not yet available over there.  Will she be able to renew her subscription when the year finishes, using...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Always obligated to pay more than it is said

Hello,Although the cost is 9,99/monthly TL in Turkey, I could never pay this payment. I always pay 10,33 TL. I know it is not huge but I just wonder why. However, this difference is not seen my credit card bill.I am using the virtual card to pay the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Although the cost is 9,99/monthly TL in Turkey, I could never pay this payment. I always pay 10,33 TL. I know it is not huge but I just wonder why. However, this difference is not seen my cre...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount with email

I am just wondering whether, having set up an account with a University student email, if I change the email, will I lose my student discount? I don't want the emails going to my Uni account, but don't want to lose the student discount. Thanks, atoha...

• I am just wondering whether, having set up an account with a University student email, if I change the email, will I lose my student discount? I don't want the emails going to my Uni account, but don...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playing

I paid a subscription for three months and I'm unable to play my music offline. I have been every since I started with you guys and now I need help listening to it. I turned on to play offline and nothing. ...helllppp

• I paid a subscription for three months and I'm unable to play my music offline. I have been every since I started with you guys and now I need help listening to it. I turned on to play offline and no...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my Spotify premium account!

Hello, this morning on my way to class, my songs through spotify were being changed on me from a device called "Spotify connect". Within 10 minutes, someone changed the email on me and I have no way of canceling my account through spotify so that the...

• Hello, this morning on my way to class, my songs through spotify were being changed on me from a device called "Spotify connect". Within 10 minutes, someone changed the email on me and I have no way ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes