Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Orange Polska

I have a Spotify premium in Orange for 24 months.2016-12-09 I received a message from Orange, the service is active.To this day, my Spotify account is not changed for the premium.When service will be activated on my account?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify premium in Orange for 24 months. 2016-12-09 I received a message from Orange, the service is active. To this day, my Spotify account is not changed for the premium. When service w...
  • aniar2d2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family- Transfer playlists and delete (or hide) from my account??

Recently switched from Premium to Family premium. My playlists are getting cluttered and I'd like to delete a bunch that my wife and/or kids want to have access to on their new family accounts. Is there I way that I can transfer these to them and the...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently switched from Premium to Family premium.  My playlists are getting cluttered and I'd like to delete a bunch that my wife and/or kids want to have access to on their new family accounts....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged Twice and no Premium account

Yesterday I started with a Premium account and I've charged for 9,99. Today I bought Premium Family. My address was wrong and the only way to change it was to cancel the subscription. So I did cancel the subscription, and started a new "upgrade to pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I started with a Premium account and I've charged for 9,99. Today I bought Premium Family. My address was wrong and the only way to change it was to cancel the subscription. So I did cancel...
  • r00n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset/Cancel Subscriptions

I'm not about to reset my password. I have done the password reset and click on the link provided and when I try to put in my new password and continue; it tells me that "the form has expired" So I need to get my password adjusted so I can login and ...

• I'm not about to reset my password. I have done the password reset and click on the link provided and when I try to put in my new password and continue; it tells me that "the form has expired" So I n...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone and Sonos same time Premium Acct

I have a Spotify premium account and it works on my iPhone and on my Sonos. I get up early in the morning to go bike riding listening to Spotify and when the Sonos alarm goes off playing Spotify music then my iPhone will no longer play Spotify music ...

• I have a Spotify premium account and it works on my iPhone and on my Sonos. I get up early in the morning to go bike riding listening to Spotify and when the Sonos alarm goes off playing Spotify musi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally claimed gift card on wrong account

Hi, my partner purchased me a spotify membership on his phone over christmas but i forgot to log in to my facebook when I claimed the gift code and accidentally claimed it on his account - I emailed Spotify in January and have received no response bu...

• Hi, my partner purchased me a spotify membership on his phone over christmas but i forgot to log in to my facebook when I claimed the gift code and accidentally claimed it on his account - I ema...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charging me

On January 20th I made my usual $9.99 payment. Then approximately February 5th I upgraded to the family plan and was charged another $14.99, even though I was paid up until February 20th. I could understand being charged the $4.99 difference. AND THE...

• On January 20th I made my usual $9.99 payment. Then approximately February 5th I upgraded to the family plan and was charged another $14.99, even though I was paid up until February 20th. I could und...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged into my acc but the music is someone elses'

Currently at work and logged into my boss' spotify acc as we play this through the centre..forgetting I was logged into his account I went on to click 'find friends' whcih then asked me again to 'log in through facebook'..so I did, now it is his acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently at work and logged into my boss' spotify acc as we play this through the centre..forgetting I was logged into his account I went on to click 'find friends' whcih then asked me again to 'log...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

credit card problem

Jason, my new credit card is not going thru. I am trying to go again to family program, but I dont know why my credit card is not going thru, and bank mentions there's no problem on my side, and that they even do not see an attempt to collect the mon...

• Casual Listener
  • Jason, my new credit card is not going thru. I am trying to go again to family program, but I dont know why my credit card is not going thru, and bank mentions there's no problem on my side, and th...
  • abeborgman
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCELAMENTO DE CONTA

Boa noite, Tinha uma conta Spotify Premium individual, agora passei para conta Spotify Premium familiar junto com meu irmão. Gostaria de saber se minha conta antiga é cancelada automáticamente, porque não consigo acessar a conta antiga. Obrigada

• Boa noite,   Tinha uma conta Spotify Premium individual, agora passei para conta Spotify Premium familiar junto com meu irmão. Gostaria de saber se minha conta antiga é cancelada automáticamen...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me cancel my subscription

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for a few days now and every time I attempt to do so, the website asks for password confirmation. I enter the correct password... numerous times and it says it is incorrect. I go to the "forgot password?" ...

• I have been trying to cancel my subscription for a few days now and every time I attempt to do so, the website asks for password confirmation. I enter the correct password... numerous times and it...
  • zaynubibrahim
  • 35 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 3 likes

Free month trial, but I was charged $4.99?

Yesterday morning, I decided to try out the free month trial and put the payment on my Paypal account. But when I checked my bank account, I was charged $4.99 from Spotify, and a one cent charge twice. Not sure if the penny charges were for tax?

• Yesterday morning, I decided to try out the free month trial and put the payment on my Paypal account. But when I checked my bank account, I was charged $4.99 from Spotify, and a one cent charge twic...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compte débité deux fois - premium - family

Bonjour à tous, J'ai perdu ma CB le mois dernier. Du coup, mon abonnement family a été suspendu...Quand j'ai voulu me réabonner, j'ai du payer :- spotify premium (9,99€)- puis migrer ensuite vers family (14,99€)Soit deux prelevements... Comment faire...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour à tous,    J'ai perdu ma CB le mois dernier. Du coup, mon abonnement family a été suspendu... Quand j'ai voulu me réabonner, j'ai du payer : - spotify premium (9,99€) - puis mi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemes de compte

Bonjour, j'ai migré de Iphone 6 vers Iphone 7. Quand je me connecte à Spotify, il me propose le compte de mon fils Theo Roland (via FB) et pas le mien. J'ai deux numeros de compte : P01B46DE9A & P01831D52D. Je ne sais pas quel est le mien ni quel est...

• Bonjour, j'ai migré de Iphone 6 vers Iphone 7. Quand je me connecte à Spotify, il me propose le compte de mon fils Theo Roland (via FB) et pas le mien. J'ai deux numeros de compte : P01B46DE9A & ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month in my Credit Card

Need help!I've been charged twice since November 2016.Spotify charges me every 14th of the month using my account. But i noticed that there are other charges in other dates. (Currency in Philippine Peso) 1. 10/24/16 Spotify P00F2535C7 Stockholm SWE 1...

• Need help! I've been charged twice since November 2016. Spotify charges me every 14th of the month using my account. But i noticed that there are other charges in other dates. (Currency in Philippi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Again! 2nd time this month

It Appears as though someone keeps gaining access to my spotify account through nefarious means. I get that hacking happens its inevitable, but for the second time in a month ive had my account compromised. it verging on the ridiculous, battles to li...

• Casual Listener
  • It Appears as though someone keeps gaining access to my spotify account through nefarious means. I get that hacking happens its inevitable, but for the second time in a month ive had my account compr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alguien me ha robado la cuenta

Hola. Alguien a cambiado mi correo por el suyo propio y sólo me deja acceder por facebook a mi cuenta. Ésta persona puede acceder y yo también. Es cómo si la estuvieramos compartiendo pero está registrado con su correo. ¿Qué hago?

• Hola. Alguien a cambiado mi correo por el suyo propio y sólo me deja acceder por facebook a mi cuenta. Ésta persona puede acceder y yo también. Es cómo si la estuvieramos compartiendo pero está regis...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como solucionar problema de pago premium con tarjeta de regalo

Compré una tarjeta hace unos días, la ingrese a mi cuenta, la aceptó, comencé a utilizar premium, desde luego tire el ticket y la tarjeta de regalo la rompí, ayer me sale un mensaje que no está actualizado mi método de pago para PREMIUM y que lo actu...

• Compré una tarjeta hace unos días, la ingrese a mi cuenta, la aceptó, comencé a utilizar premium, desde luego tire el ticket y la tarjeta de regalo la rompí, ayer me sale un mensaje que no está actua...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have 2 accounts using same email address as username but two different password

Hi i have got 2 accounts both are free running off the same login email as username, but using different passwords. Yes both of the accounts are the free one which i created using the downloaded spotify app on windows, not the facebook spotify accoun...

• Hi i have got 2 accounts both are free running off the same login email as username, but using different passwords.   Yes both of the accounts are the free one which i created using the downlo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes