Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't let me cancel my subscription?!

I have a Spotify Unlimited subscription, and have been trying to cancel it. I went through and wrote why I want to cancel it (which is because I don't like that I can't browse artists on the app on my iPod Touch, and that Spotify songs can't be added...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Unlimited subscription, and have been trying to cancel it. I went through and wrote why I want to cancel it (which is because I don't like that I can't browse artists on the app on m...
  • CAPTCHA12
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged after free trial even if I didn't want to to continue my Premium subscription

Hey,I was billed through PayPal for 7 euros, even though I had no intention of renewing my Premium after 30 days and I want to get my money back.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,I was billed through PayPal for 7 euros, even though I had no intention of renewing my Premium after 30 days and I want to get my money back.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify-Globe

Hi, I'm currently registered to Spotify Free.I want to upgrade it to premium by using my Globe Account which is registered to Plan 1299 (3MBPS).Whenever I try to register using my Birthday and Email address, I'm always getting the message "Sorry, you...

• Hi, I'm currently registered to Spotify Free. I want to upgrade it to premium by using my Globe Account which is registered to Plan 1299 (3MBPS). Whenever I try to register using my Birthday and Em...
  • victorahorro
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

delete family member that is duplicated

how do i delete a family member in the family subscription that is duplicated?

• how do i delete a family member in the family subscription that is duplicated?  
  • Stateofgrace
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

May have accidentally deleted my 'Starred' playlist, would like to restore it.

Hi,I removed a couple of Shazam playlists and suddenly 'Starred' was gone, but I may have accidentally deleted my 'Starred' playlist without realizing it due to just being tired AF. Is there any way I can get it back? Cheers,TheNerpler

• Visitor
  • Hi, I removed a couple of Shazam playlists and suddenly 'Starred' was gone, but I may have accidentally deleted my 'Starred' playlist without realizing it due to just being tired AF. Is there...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to stop ex employees number charging for spotify against on work mobile bill!

I have a company mobile phone of an ex employee which has the spotify subscription been charged via the mobile provider. The member of staff that used this phone with his account has left the business. We have had the mobile provider EE in the UK dis...

• I have a company mobile phone of an ex employee which has the spotify subscription been charged via the mobile provider. The member of staff that used this phone with his account has left the busines...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premuim playing ads

Just got spotify premium on my account. Go back to it and everytime I connect to my ps4 it showed a stupid Lowe's ad have to wait 30 seconds and then it doesn't do anything. It just sits there and doesn't even play the next song. This is retarded as ...

• Just got spotify premium on my account. Go back to it and everytime I connect to my ps4 it showed a stupid Lowe's ad have to wait 30 seconds and then it doesn't do anything. It just sits there and do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium account hacked

Recently, I upgraded to premium. Also, I tried to go on my account a few weeks back and I couldn't log in. I tried to reset the password, but the email that I remember signing up with said that it was not registered to an account, so whoever hacked m...

• Recently, I upgraded to premium. Also, I tried to go on my account a few weeks back and I couldn't log in. I tried to reset the password, but the email that I remember signing up with said that it wa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Starred playlist gone

Bizarre bug happened, my starred playlist has disappeared and was replaced by a "normal", non-starred playlist with the same name, that I could rename, share, make public, etc. I renamed it to "Favoritos" because that's what it was called in portugue...

• Casual Listener
  • Bizarre bug happened, my starred playlist has disappeared and was replaced by a "normal", non-starred playlist with the same name, that I could rename, share, make public, etc. I renamed it to "F...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Upgraded to Spotify Family and it works for me (Managing account) but my brother can't play music on his app.

• Upgraded to Spotify Family and it works for me (Managing account) but my brother can't play music on his app.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payed premium acc.....but spotify acc not registering

I have premium spotify account payed by spark have done for ages....however spotify has stopped working requesting I upgrade to premium and requests payment details (I already have premium) why won't it let me play. I've tried logging in and out, I'v...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium spotify account payed by spark have done for ages....however spotify has stopped working requesting I upgrade to premium and requests payment details (I already have premium) why won't...
  • Brastoff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

I signed up with Facebook then logged out and signed in with my friends account on my phone now I'm trying to log back in using my sign in but it just keeps signing me in through his. What do I do?

• I signed up with Facebook then logged out and signed in with my friends account on my phone now I'm trying to log back in using my sign in but it just keeps signing me in through his. What do I do?
  • gabejones
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Argentina - Problems to renew premium account

Hola, Recientemente cambie mi banco y tengo una nueva tarjeta visa de débito y crédito. pero cuando intento para pagar Recibo el siguiente mensaje"Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha car...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, Recientemente cambie mi banco y tengo una nueva tarjeta visa de débito y crédito. pero cuando intento para pagar Recibo el siguiente mensaje " Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pag...
  • hernandezricard
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accept family invite

I'm accepting a family invite. ok clicking accept its asking for name and address which is not in any of the instructions I'm finding. When I infirm I'm at same address as administrator it's not moving on. It's asking me to enter the invite code. i m...

• I'm accepting a family invite.   ok clicking accept   its asking for name and address which is not in any of the instructions I'm finding.  When I infirm I'm at same address as ad...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disappeared account

I had to change my credit card so it stopped paying for Premium. I tried to pay with a debit card until I get my new credit card. However, obviously it didn't work because now my account is disappeared. I cannot log in. Is it possible to give a new c...

• I had to change my credit card so it stopped paying for Premium. I tried to pay with a debit card until I get my new credit card. However, obviously it didn't work because now my account is disappear...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving Countries

I moved to the Philippines and I was trying to switch my country from the US to the Philippines but it the payment changed to Euros and then it wont let me change the payment to my philippines cell line

• I moved to the Philippines and I was trying to switch my country from the US to the Philippines but it the payment changed to Euros and then it wont let me change the payment to my philippines cell l...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook is linked with an old account

My current Facebook is linked to an old Spotify account that idk any more. How do I connect my new Spotify to my Facebook?

• My current Facebook is linked to an old Spotify account that idk any more. How do I connect my new Spotify to my Facebook?
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify is paused

I have paid the Premium for last month but it was late payment. Then I have paid for the late payment of January and February together. I have received and email from Klarna that they have received my payment. However my Spotify Premium is not active...

• I have paid the Premium for last month but it was late payment. Then I have paid for the late payment of January and February together. I have received and email from Klarna that they have received m...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NEED HELP: Paid Spotify Premium via Globe Prepaid but PREMIUM TRIAL on display

i help my friend to subscribe spotify premium and we already paid it via load but it still shows that he's still on premium trial .plz help .i already tried logging out and logging in for several times but it didnt work.

• i help my friend to subscribe spotify premium and we already paid it via load but it still shows that he's still on premium trial .plz help .i already tried logging out and logging in for several tim...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes