Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Über Mobilfunkanbieter bezahlen

Hallo Zusammen, ich möchte gerne mein Konto von free auf premium bzw family umstellen und gerne von Anfang an die Kosten über die Abrechnung meines Mobilfunkanbieters laufen lassen.Leider fehlt mir die Auswahlmöglichkeit "Über Mobilfunkanbieter bezah...

• Hallo Zusammen,   ich möchte gerne mein Konto von free auf premium bzw family umstellen und gerne von Anfang an die Kosten über die Abrechnung meines Mobilfunkanbieters laufen lassen. Leider ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verify your premium family account

.. thats an e-mail I got from spotify.Well, I created a premium family account with 5 other users. One of them registered himself wrong (different livingadresse as mine).Spotify told me I have to verfiy my account and if they don't hear anything from...

• .. thats an e-mail I got from spotify. Well, I created a premium family account with 5 other users. One of them registered himself wrong (different livingadresse as mine). Spotify told me I have ...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RENEWED PREMIUM BUT NOT GETTING IT

Hi everyone,I've been using Spotify Premium for more than one year now. I started through Vodafone and all my bills are still invoiced to them and the money withdrown from my phone credit. Yesterday I got a SMS form Vodafone to inform me about the Pr...

• Hi everyone, I've been using Spotify Premium for more than one year now. I started through Vodafone and all my bills are still invoiced to them and the money withdrown from my phone credit. &nbsp...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

Hi, I just received an email that my email adress has been changed to anabely@yopmail.com. This is not mine!! I am able to login through Facebook, as I always do, but I can't seem to change it back.It says I got my password wrong, so I'm guessing the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I just received an email that my email adress has been changed to anabely@yopmail.com. This is not mine!!  I am able to login through Facebook, as I always do, but I can't seem ...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium pre-paid ended yesterday..

My Premium, which was paid by pre-paid, ended yesterday and today my account still seems to be Premium..How long will it take to go back to Free?

• Casual Listener
  • My Premium, which was paid by pre-paid, ended yesterday and today my account still seems to be Premium.. How long will it take to go back to Free?
  • annisofie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free Spotify in Contract.

I've had Spotify for a while now and I adore it but I've started a new phone contract which gives me Spotify for free as a bonus. Only problem is that I can't link my account while it's premium. I've cancelled the subscription but given the 30 day ca...

• I've had Spotify for a while now and I adore it but I've started a new phone contract which gives me Spotify for free as a bonus. Only problem is that I can't link my account while it's premium. I've...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7- day free trial to 3 mnth offer

Hi I wanted to sign up for the 3 month free trial for 99 cent but on my phone the only offer available was the 7 day trial. I clicked on it thinking I could then upgrade to the 3 mnth trial but now it wont let me as it says I already have a trail. I ...

• Hi   I wanted to sign up for the 3 month free trial for 99 cent but on my phone the only offer available was the 7 day trial. I clicked on it thinking I could then upgrade to the 3 mnth trial ...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erase data guding suggestions and discovery

I have shared spotify with my ex and since we did not share music taste suggestions include a lot of music I would never listen to. How can I erase the history Spotify use?

• I have shared  spotify with my ex and since we did not share music taste suggestions include a lot of music I would never listen to. How can I erase the history Spotify use?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I cancel this new 3months/0.99 cents?

Hey guys!I was wondering is it possible to cancel this new 3 months/0.99 cents after the last third 0.99 cents?I just want to try this 3months offer and don´t want to automatically be added as a normal premium user after these 3 months.BTW I live in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I was wondering is it possible to cancel this new 3 months/0.99 cents after the last third 0.99 cents? I just want to try this 3months offer and don´t want to automatically be added as a ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reemprender suscripción

Estaba suscrito desde hace 5 años (pagando la opción de 4,99€). Este mes se me ha cancelado (sin saber por qué) y la única opción que tengo es volver a suscribirme por 9,99€. Alguien sabe como poder volver a mi antigua suscripción?

• Casual Listener
  • Estaba suscrito desde hace 5 años (pagando la opción de 4,99€). Este mes se me ha cancelado (sin saber por qué) y la única opción que tengo es volver a suscribirme por 9,99€.   Alguien sabe co...
  • Gustavo19br
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens with the personal playlists when we start Premium family?

Right now all members of the family have their own playlists on one account. A big mixture of music styles in different playlists.When we change to premium family and all family members have their own account. How can we move the personal playlists t...

• Right now all members of the family have their own playlists on one account. A big mixture of music styles in different playlists. When we change to premium family and all family members have their ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop paying for 2 accounts!

I recently upgraded to premium with spotify, and a few weeks ago was logged out of both of my devices and am unable to log back in. After days of trying to access my account I linked Spotify up with facebook, and have premium on this also. How do I s...

• I recently upgraded to premium with spotify, and a few weeks ago was logged out of both of my devices and am unable to log back in. After days of trying to access my account I linked Spotify up with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is charging me 9.99 and I do not even have a Spotify account

Can any customer service help me? I am being charged 9.99 a month and I do not even use spotify. I also never authorized spotify to take these charges from my card.

• Can any customer service help me? I am being charged 9.99 a month and I do not even use spotify. I also never authorized spotify to take these charges from my card. 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving to another Country

Hello, Im going to start of by saying im really disappointed. I came to the US for vacation, Im from mexico and one of my family members had me on Premium pack. I got a new laptop here in the US and registered my laptop in the US, keyboard and locati...

• Visitor
  • Hello, Im going to start of by saying im really disappointed. I came to the US for vacation, Im from mexico and one of my family members had me on Premium pack. I got a new laptop here in the US and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

Hi! i have a premium account and now i wanna start Spotify Family, but few days ago a payed my monthly subscription, so my question is what happen if i change it now? I have to pay again?

• Hi! i have a premium account and now i wanna start Spotify Family, but few days ago a payed my monthly subscription, so my question is what happen if i change it now? I have to pay again? 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift cards are useless

I was given Spotify gift cards that are useless since I am already a subscriber. I would think Spotify would want to keep their customers happy and not move onto another company that can acomadate taking someone's money.

• Casual Listener
  • I was given Spotify gift cards that are useless since I am already a subscriber. I would think Spotify would want to keep their customers happy and not move onto another company that can acomadate ta...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my account

Hi, I am trying to cancel my account because I no longer have access to the email I am using. However, it says in order to complete my cancellation I need to check my email and verify. My email is savannah.heyd16@hotmail.com - this email is no longer...

• Hi,  I am trying to cancel my account because I no longer have access to the email I am using. However, it says in order to complete my cancellation I need to check my email and verify. My emai...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

redeeming a gift card for student premium account

I received a gift card for $60 which covers student discount premiums for a year. However, if I select student premium, the only methods of payment are credit card. I can't use my gift card. And if I go to redeem my gift card, it only allows me to si...

• I received a gift card for $60 which covers student discount premiums for a year.  However, if I select student premium, the only methods of payment are credit card.  I can't use my gift ca...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i move my music and followers to my new account?

on the help page for disconnecting your facebook from your spotify accout, it says to make a new account and contact them if you want to move your music and followers to your new account. well, i did that, but it didn't give me any advice on how to d...

• on the help page for disconnecting your facebook from your spotify accout, it says to make a new account and contact them if you want to move your music and followers to your new account. well, i did...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes