Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yaghmour
  • Visitor
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Pague 9.99 por 3 meses pero no me dieron los meses

Buenas tardes, disculpa pague 9.99 por 3 meses y no me hicieron valido los 3 meses solo algunos días y me hicieron el cargo quisiera saber que hago o que procede?

• Buenas tardes, disculpa pague 9.99 por 3 meses y no me hicieron valido los 3 meses solo algunos días y me hicieron el cargo quisiera saber que hago o que procede?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add a family member, says something about 12 months

I pay my family account every month. Sometimes I don't get to pay the current month so cancel it. I started it again but now when I send my family member the link and the enters our address, it keeps saying this: "You can't join this Premium for Fami...

• Roadie
  • I pay my family account every month. Sometimes I don't get to pay the current month so cancel it. I started it again but now when I send my family member the link and the enters our address, it keeps...
  • rondamalam888
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't get access to Spotify Student rate because it says I'm already verified

I have two spotify accounts, one from a couple of years ago that is on an older email I don't use anymore, and the newer one is my university-given e-mail address. Whenever I attempt to verify my status as a student, it claims that I have already bee...

• I have two spotify accounts, one from a couple of years ago that is on an older email I don't use anymore, and the newer one is my university-given e-mail address. Whenever I attempt to verify my sta...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers/Spotify Premium Problem!?

I was with spotify for a few months, I had oreviously had a premium membership, i logged in with facebook, and never had problems with my account. Unitl I updated my Rogers Account, they gave me a free Premium Spotify Membership for 24 months. My boy...

• I was with spotify for a few months, I had oreviously had a premium membership, i logged in with facebook, and never had problems with my account. Unitl I updated my Rogers Account, they gave me a fr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my Subscription but was still renewed the next month.

I had Cancelled my Subscription but it was still renewed this month, and i go to my account in spotify only to find that the sub was still there, yet i know for a fact that i had cancelled it.

• Casual Listener
  • I had Cancelled my Subscription but it was still renewed this month, and i go to my account in spotify only to find that the sub was still there, yet i know for a fact that i had cancelled it.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to enter verification code from globe (service provider)

Hi! Im supposed to have premium spotify in my phone plan globe. So i registered it online and in turn it gave me a verification to upgrade from free to premium. Verification given by way of sms message. Now i cant find any option on where to input th...

• Regular
  • Hi! Im supposed to have premium spotify in my phone plan globe. So i registered it online and in turn it gave me a verification to upgrade from free to premium. Verification given by way of sms messa...
  • Molara77
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium aanbieding voor 3 maanden geld voor 1 maand

Hoi, ik heb zojuist 10 euro betaald voor 3 maanden Spotify Premium alleen geeft hij op het moment helaas aan dat dit maar voor 1 maand geldt.Graag zou ik dit willen oplossen!

• Casual Listener
  • Hoi, ik heb zojuist 10 euro betaald voor 3 maanden Spotify Premium alleen geeft hij op het moment helaas aan dat dit maar voor 1 maand geldt. Graag zou ik dit willen oplossen!     
  • MDijkers
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a problem with payment

Hi guys... My local gsm service gives to me 12 month free premium spotify membership. So i didn't pay any money in this month and use my free premium code and take mesage from spotify. But now i take warning from spotify to my premium membership will...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys...   My local gsm service gives to me 12 month free premium spotify membership. So i didn't pay any money in this month and use my free premium code and take mesage from spotify. &nbs...
  • cugurel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought a subscription but it says I've already got it but I haven't.

I have bought the .99c for 3months premium on Spotify only to be notified that I am 'on a similar plan already' even though this is my first time buying anything from this site. It then said I wouldn't be charged ALTHOUGH I WAS CHARGED. I didn't know...

• I have bought the .99c for 3months premium on Spotify only to be notified that I am 'on a similar plan already' even though this is my first time buying anything from this site. It then said I wouldn...
  • chloeread
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to buy a gift of spotify

I thought that this would be very easy. I went to - https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/ecards/ I filled out all of the information but I keep getting the same error message. Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry,...

• I thought that this would be very easy. I went to - https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/ecards/ I filled out all of the information but I keep getting the same error message.    Oops...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help with payment process

I was a premium member and upgraded to family premium a couple weeks ago. American Express then issued me a new card with a new number. While that was happening, Spotify tried to charge the old card number. When it didn't work, Spotify automatically ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was a premium member and upgraded to family premium a couple weeks ago.  American Express then issued me a new card with a new number.  While that was happening, Spotify tried to charge t...
  • 3wcsmith
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change user name in family premium

I want to change the user name in my premium account as it has a different family members name as mine. I would like to change rose.grumley to my name shelby

• I want to change the user name in my premium account as it has a different family members name as mine.  I would like to change rose.grumley to my name shelby
  • manimecker30
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app won't let me upgrade to premium

On my iPhone the Spotify app won't let me upgrade to premium. I want to make my payments through iTunes like I did before until my money ran out so then I had to go get another iTunes card and now it won't let me. Also my account is linked to Faceboo...

• Casual Listener
  • On my iPhone the Spotify app won't let me upgrade to premium. I want to make my payments through iTunes like I did before until my money ran out so then I had to go get another iTunes card and now it...
  • MrMonsterHunter
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged without notice

Hi, I am fairly new to Spotify and I had found out about a trial for Spotify Premium as I was unalrmed of linking my PayPal Account I was charged as of December 20th, 2016 of $9.99 CAD. If anyone does know of anything I can do, will be greatly apprec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am fairly new to Spotify and I had found out about a trial for Spotify Premium as I was unalrmed of linking my PayPal Account I was charged as of December 20th, 2016 of $9.99 CAD. If anyone doe...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months for .99

so i want to be able to get the .99 for 3 months. i just want to be 100% sure that if i cancel on time i WILL NOT be charged full price for the membership. and if i accidentally am that i will be able to get my money back.

• so i want to be able to get the .99 for 3 months. i just want to be 100% sure that if i cancel on time i WILL NOT be charged full price for the membership. and if i accidentally am that i will be abl...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was I still charged?

My account was charged, which was fine. But soon after I decided to cancel it because I didn't use Spotify as much as I used to. However, after my card being charged and being cancelled AFTER I paid for another month, I am on the free Spotify. Should...

• My account was charged, which was fine. But soon after I decided to cancel it because I didn't use Spotify as much as I used to. However, after my card being charged and being cancelled AFTER I paid ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues (3 months promotion)

I've upgraded to premium with the 3 months promo at December 4th, but today (December 23rd) my account returned to free. The amount was charged to my credit card bill.

• I've upgraded to premium with the 3 months promo at December 4th, but today (December 23rd) my account returned to free. The amount was charged to my credit card bill.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account id with facebook

Well, i've created an account on spotify using my facebook, so my id to log in is aleatorynumbers and i cant remember that when i'm try to log in.Can i change it to a spotify id account of my choice?

• Well, i've created an account on spotify using my facebook, so my id to log in is aleatory numbers and i cant remember that when i'm try to log in. Can i change it to a spotify id account of my cho...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes