Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Abroad: listening offline

Hi, I'm living abroad for three months and I want to listen to music when I'm out and about. I have a premium account, but my access to offline accounts won't work. I've changed my location to Mexico, where I am living, but nada! Any help?

• Hi,   I'm living abroad for three months and I want to listen to music when I'm out and about. I have a premium account, but my access to offline accounts won't work. I've changed my location ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hit not now for terms and conditions

Hi, Opening the spotify app for iOS this morning, just got a terms and conditions update.I inadvertantly hit the not now button, but I don't see how I can accept the terms and conditions back...

• Hi,   Opening the spotify app for iOS this morning, just got a terms and conditions update. I inadvertantly hit the not now button, but I don't see how I can accept the terms and conditions b...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hi i recently updated my payment info for my family subscription. now my girlfriend is not on it anymore . How do we fix it

• Hi i recently updated my payment info for my family subscription. now my girlfriend is not on it anymore . How do we fix it
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo entrar na minha conta

Eu tinha uma conta Premium em dois celulares diferentes depois resolvi fazer uma conta família e convidei a outra pessoa para fazer uma conta e entrar no meu plano família ela fez a inscrição e tudo mais. Mas agora ela não consegue entrar no App com ...

• Eu tinha uma conta Premium em dois celulares diferentes depois resolvi fazer uma conta família e convidei a outra pessoa para fazer uma conta e entrar no meu plano família ela fez a inscrição e tudo ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Requesting Help

GuysI have a question? So iIwas importing songs from the Web that cannot be found on Spotify and I make a playlist out of it and make it public. The problem is that my friend can see the playlist but there is no songs in it? Can some of you guys tell...

• GuysI have a question? So iIwas importing songs from the Web that cannot be found on Spotify and I make a playlist out of it and make it public. The problem is that my friend can see the playlist b...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card is valid but not being accepted

My credit card is valid (I can use it for everything else) but spotify says they can't process the payment. I've got two days before my premium is canceled so if someone could help that would be nice

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card is valid (I can use it for everything else) but spotify says they can't process the payment. I've got two days before my premium is canceled so if someone could help that would be nice
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family - need more information

Hello ! I wanted to subscribe to the spotify family offer. The thing is, we all live at the same adress, but I am doing a year abroad for my studies (we live in France and I am in Sweden for one year).Are we still eligible for the family offer ? Or w...

• Hello !    I wanted to subscribe to the spotify family offer.  The thing is, we all live at the same adress, but I am doing a year abroad for my studies (we live in France and I am ...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal email and facebook email.

Hi, i first subscribed spotify with my personal email. Then i linked it with my facebook, that has a different email. Now i want to change the email that i have in my spotify account (personal email, the one i used first) to my facebook email (the on...

• Hi,   i first subscribed spotify with my personal email. Then i linked it with my facebook, that has a different email. Now i want to change the email that i have in my spotify account (person...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change my Country

Hi guys, I would like to change my subscription country, but Spotify doesn't want.So, I lived in USA and I created an account. Now I'm back in Switzerland. I want to change my Spotify country (and use the Account Family with my mother), so I started ...

• Hi guys,   I would like to change my subscription country, but Spotify doesn't want. So, I lived in USA and I created an account. Now I'm back in Switzerland. I want to change my Spotify...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift card undelivered

Hi Community!I purchased a Spotify gift e-card for Spotify Premium to send to my niece for her birthday. I set the date to September 16th, last Friday. So far, she has not received her gift card and the payment passed on my credit card.I wrote to the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community! I purchased a Spotify gift e-card for Spotify Premium to send to my niece for her birthday. I set the date to September 16th, last Friday. So far, she has not received her gift card an...
  • ayrinpeace
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

still messed up!

I am getting mad I thought this link was to a phone number. I still have free Spotify and still paid and here it is day 2 I want a refund! I'm done! I paid for nothing at all and you all are giving me the run around. I am tired of this when you proce...

• Music Fan
  • I am getting mad I thought this link was to a phone number. I still have free Spotify and still paid and here it is day 2 I want a refund! I'm done! I paid for nothing at all and you all are giving m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to change my country

Hi, I need some help for my spotify account.I made an account in US but I moved to Japan recently.Spotify finally started the service in Japan so I tried to login and change my country so that I could keep on using it.However, I cannot login neither ...

• Hi, I need some help for my spotify account. I made an account in US but I moved to Japan recently. Spotify finally started the service in Japan so I tried to login and change my country so that I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email address already in use

Hi there, I wanted to change my spotify name but since that is just not possible I wanted to make a new account. Since the email address that I used for the first account is still the one that I use today, I changed it. Next I go to the sign up page ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I wanted to change my spotify name but since that is just not possible I wanted to make a new account. Since the email address that I used for the first account is still the one th...
  • qiuwey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium on android

Hello,I've a premium account on spotify and on my windows pc I see on the top of the programm stays 'spotify premium'.Everything ok. BUT,Now I download it on my smartphone and log in but there is no function to PREMIUM!!.When I would play an album, I...

• Hello, I've a premium account on spotify and on my windows pc I see on the top of the programm stays 'spotify premium'. Everything ok.   BUT, Now I download it on my smartphone and log in b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount

I just pay for the student discount and I get charged 4.99 from my debit card, but i didn't receive this. What I can do with this?

• Visitor
  • I just pay for the student discount and I get charged 4.99 from my debit card, but i didn't receive this. What I can do with this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription While Abroad

I am currently abroad in Australia and my family at home purchased Spotify Premium for our family. I have been here for over 3 months and am returning in a month. My account is now an Australian account, and I cannot change it back. I can't get on to...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently abroad in Australia and my family at home purchased Spotify Premium for our family. I have been here for over 3 months and am returning in a month. My account is now an Australian acco...
  • karabu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password and email

Hello, i accidentaly deleted my Spotify app, now i need to log in again but i totally forgot my password and email. What should i do? Thank you.

• Hello, i accidentaly deleted my Spotify app, now i need to log in again but i totally forgot my password and email. What should i do?   Thank you.    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium as gift

Hello. I have question about premium. My premium account is registered in the UK. I have a friend in Czech Republic (Czech Republic is supported country) and she's on free account, but I would like to pay for her premium account as gift. Is there any...

• Music Fan
  • Hello. I have question about premium. My premium account is registered in the UK. I have a friend in Czech Republic (Czech Republic is supported country) and she's on free account, but I would like t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charge but my account cancelled

Dear Spotify i was charge in my credit card No.4100.However my account is cancelled. kindly reverse it in my account. thanks!

• Dear Spotify   i was charge in my credit card No.4100.However my account is cancelled. kindly reverse it in my  account.   thanks!  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes